All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:57 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Isn't it my turn to post?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:59 am 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

Yes, they are just posting their character. Calm down i wouldn't skip you Goofball.

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:03 pm 

1st Year (1)

Lol I know you wouldnt I've just been cramming for midterms and totally forgot who's turn it was but I'm back now though

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:04 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

lol, it's cool. I understand. Take your time.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:30 pm 

New!

Name: Jin Nezumi

Region:Dynasty of Ximid

Skill (if any): Very good with sleight of hand. Easy-talking and charismatic, very diplomatic when presented with problems involving others. Acquainted with the process of glass making.

Ranking: Commoner (would be considered a bum by today's standards). A Vagabond of sorts.

Weapons/Gear: Wears simple leather padding and a large black cloak that he keeps wrapped around himself. Carries only two daggers, an ornate one made of glass worn on the outside (rarely used) and a simple metal one underneath his cloak (used often)

Appearance/Outfit/Battle Dress/etc.: When traveling wears leather padding and cloak, but when staying in a city or "con-ing" wears whatever clothes are common to the region (has a habit of "borrowing")

History: Grew up the son of a glass maker in Ximid. Instead of paying attention to his father at work, he'd do small "magic" tricks for the people who'd come to buy glass from his father and get little trinkets from their luggage when they weren't looking. He knew his soft nimble fingers would be ruined by the coarse glass-making process, so he ran away at 16. Since then, he's been a traveler, honing his dexterity and becoming more adept at "acquiring" useful goods. Sometimes selling them, sometimes keeping them, always doing it for himself.

Personality: A generally friendly person, charismatic and quick-witted. He enjoys being to himself, and has a bad habit of talking to himself. Can come across as odd due to his quick nature to be nice with anyone he meets. Is a chronic liar, and has very bad sticky fingers, but if he becomes truly attached to someone he'll return any "borrowed" items and try to bring them gifts.

Likes/Hates: He loves shiny objects, money (of any kind), and food. Absolutely hates water, hard work, and being cornered. He also has a problem with trees.

Friends/Foes: Friendly with everyone, real friends with few; Foes with water and trees.

Strength/Weakness: He is quick on his feet, and even quicker with his hands, could easily come across normally hard to get items. Unfortunately, he is also very quick to consider something a loss and leave it for better opportunities, very low work ethic, can't swim, and has bad luck around trees (really.... really.... bad luck.)

Will this do good?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:47 pm 

So basically, he will be a wreck on Oosdorf. XD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:46 pm 

New!

Exactly XD he may just bail (uhm.... is there a story thus far or should I just start reading now and try to catch up XD) But... if he has someone to put up with him he may very well stay (his loyalty will outweigh his fear..... barely)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:41 pm 

There has been story, but now we are on Oosdorf now. So you can do your into diction and he gets thrown into the battle through a bad deal maybe ? Like maybe karma got him. And I am hoping that even when this battle ends, there can be a second something leading off this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:28 am 

New!

Well that's a lot of mess that I don't even begin to know how to jump into.... hhmm....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:21 pm 

New posting order:

PrettyMyth, @ShadowsVictor, @torosuperfly16, @Jdoom

And @Jdoom, You can start by giving a brief background, and then how your character ended up in the fight.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:17 am 

1st Year (1)

Psst skip me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:29 am 

You sure?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:39 pm 

Oh. Um @Jdoom. I'm sorry. Your post is good and approved! But It's @Torosuperfly16 post. Now if he is okay with being skipped, that's fine. But i just want to make sure everyone gets their turn.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:43 pm 

New!

Oh! I'm so sorry x.x I didn't realize I was jumping into the order like that, my bad "x.x I'm still getting used to how the rp-style on this site works (like I said I've never rp-d on a site like this b4) I can wait a turn out or you can delete my post and i'll repost when it's my turn.

(tho someone is gonna have to tell me when it's my turn to post)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:56 am 

If you're looking for me...I'm not here

This sounds fun, what are some examples of skills? (can there be magic of sorts, and to what limit)

"Why should we define someone as being good or evil, the sides change depending on where you stand, neutrality is the only path that remains the same." -Me

"The pessimist looks down and loses his head,
The optimist looks up and loses his footing,
The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly" -King Ezekial, The Walking Dead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:58 am 

No magic. Just skilled in weapons crafting etc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:20 am 

Name: Dendora Haranode (Last part is pronounced like day) (I can improve this with suggestions, but I'm a bit tired to think right now)

Region: Upterran

Skill (if any): Good hearing, stealth

Ranking: Rogue

Weapons/Gear: Set of five chakrams (both melee and ranged weapons, not as large as Axel's from Kingdom Hearts, much smaller), a dagger, and a single flintlock

Appearance/Outfit/Battle Dress/etc.: Leather, with a green colored cloth layer, kind of like camouflage

History: He has had very little interaction with the outside world, other than the mountain people for trade. When the aliens invade (they're able to come to the planet yet have similar weapons to pre-modern ones...I'm not going to confuse myself right now) he realizes he must join the fight, but he must figure out a way to Oosdorf. (I've come up with better stories, I'm disappointed, although they were in my own created universe...)

Personality:
Ready to defend others with his life
Compassionate
Light-hearted

Likes/Hates:
Likes to be among the trees and underbrush
Hates to be in mountains unless there is a large path
Likes and dislikes sailing

Friends/Foes:
Dislike sand dwellers (he believes they are barbaric by torturing themselves living in the heat)
High admiration for mountain people (they like heights)

Strength/Weakness:
Stealthy
Not a great speaker
Good against humanoid enemies (unless they have freakishly large and durable armor, withstanding bladed weapons easily)
Not very good with the flintlock (who is, that's the real question)
Fear of heights (the irony)
Can quickly alternate weapons, dodge melee attacks, and throw/replace a chakram
Keeps losing his chakrams

"Why should we define someone as being good or evil, the sides change depending on where you stand, neutrality is the only path that remains the same." -Me

The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly" -King Ezekial, The Walking Dead

Last edited by Atheon on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:20 am 

I almost put Harambe as his last name by accident

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:37 am 

Uhm...So how, where, and when do i start? (and how does one move between two floating islands?)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:36 pm 

Move by ship. Go ahead and post.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next