All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Yep what Shadow said, all you gotta do is edit, and then their accepted ^^

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:04 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Danny is not gonna like having another telekinetic around XD Prepare for war, Ravioli.

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:07 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

I think Paul is gonna be the peace keeping Enforcer any fight that happens he's going to try and stop it lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:12 pm 

I'm thinking about all of my characters lately, and they all seem to be quiet and shy 0.0 Well, except for Zandra. But the rest just hardly do anything lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:28 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Danny is probably the tiniest character I've ever made. XD In size, personality, and overall power XD

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:17 pm 

Is Paul talking to Zoey and Rose?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:21 pm 

1st Year (1)

Yes LMAO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:23 pm 

Ok lol just making sure ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:34 pm 

0.0 I just realized I jumped ahead of you shadow, im so sorry i was half asleep

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:38 pm 

Did you really? o_o I didn't notice he'd been skipped

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:33 pm 

I feel really bad T-T

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:14 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

I'd love to join!

Name: Draco AnnaRose Dragonheart
Appearance: http://orig02.deviantart.net/d141/f/201 ... 65rtle.png
Power: Copycat, Psychic Crystal(she can show people her memories using crystals and can communicate with others telepathically when they touch one of her crystals), Shapeshifting, and Animal Communication.
Likes: She loves art, reading, writing, and music. She loves singing and playing piano and she's quite good at it. Most people wouldn't guess from her innocent looks that she listens to a lot of Heavy Metal, Screamo, Grunge, and Rock music with dark lyrics and topics and she loves it. She loves animals and is constantly trying to hide animals in her room be they domestic or wild so she often gets in trouble for it. She loves being around people but she is very shy so she won't say much. She adores her older brother and only talks to him without hesitation. She is a very kind and gentle child who loves to help others but she does it in secret since she's shy.
Dislikes: Spiders, happy sounding music, child-friendly songs and sing-alongs, blood, her step-father, being alone, being hated, being feared, being forgotten, and being treated like she doesn't exist.
Other: Her mother died from hitting her head on a stair rail and breaking her neck when she was two years old, or that's what the official records say, she was actually murdered by Draco's step-father with a metal pipe. Draco had witnessed the murder and would have been killed herself if her brother hadn't seen her about to be hit. Their step-father sent them to live in an orphanage after the incident and they have been there ever since.

Name: Kurai Raine Dragonheart
Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dog ... 0125063943
Power: Shadow Manipulation, Illusions, Elemental Control, Nightvision, and Animal Communication.
Likes: He loves reading, poetry, writing, peace and quiet, telling his little sister stories using his illusions, woodcarving, and taking care of his little sister.
Dislikes: Liars, hypocrites, people hurting his sister, hearing his sister cry, bullies, arrogant people, violence, and the thought of leaving his sister behind when he turns 18.
Other: Kurai had always wanted a little sister, his father died before his sister was born and his mother had to remarry to not only support her children but to give them a father-figure. Everything was fine until Draco was born, when their step-father found out the baby was a girl he became violent with his mother and baby sister. Kurai had just come home from school when he saw his murdered mother with her skull cracked open and his step-father about to hit his little sister with the same pipe his step-father had used to kill their mother. Kurai managed to get to his sister in time to save her but he became fiercely protective of his sister. A few weeks later they were dropped off at an orphanage. Kurai is determined to keep his sister happy, healthy, and safe.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:47 pm 

Ah, welcome! We'd love to have you ^^ You can jump right in after Shadows post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:17 pm 

1st Year (1)

No problem I've been gone all day anyway lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:17 pm 

@DracoHatake
XD I love your characters already

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:19 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! X3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:22 pm 

1st Year (1)

Samarui was right your Depth in your writing is a bit scary LMAO I'm going to try my damnedest to match it XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:24 pm 

1st Year (1)

But I do have to give you props you do have magnificent skills innthe way if writing at least from my view (applause) XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:25 pm 

Your welcome ^^ I agree with shadow, lovely work :D

And give me a moment and I 'll be making my post :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:31 pm 

Actually most of the depth in my posts come from me being long-winded. XD I'm actually surprised that someone has been talking about me, let alone talking about me positively. Thank you so much for the high praise.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next