All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Daybreak Orphanage OOC
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Daybreak Orphanage is home to many children, some of which a little different compared to normal kids. The head mistress, Maybelle, knows about each of the kids special capabilities, and tried to find them homes in which they could fit in, but no one wants a child with powers. So many of them stay, until they turn eight-teen that is.

Add whatever you want to your CS, as long as it includes
Name:
Power:
Other: (If there is any other ^^)

My CS...

Name: Zoey Jones
Appearance: Zoey usually wears clothes depending on the weather. She has long wavy hair the color of chestnut, her eyes are bright green.
Power: She can shape shift into anything, but she has to practice with each shape before she gets it just right. The more she shifts into the shape, the longer she can hold the form.
Likes: She loves to read, draw, and write. Being alone doesn’t bother her, and she loves the violin and piano. Dancing is not something she does, but she loves to watch people do it.
Dislikes: Being the center of attention, pitch black room, being yelled at, and closed in spaces.
Other: Mother died in childbirth, father gave her away. Takes care of a younger girl in the orphanage who feels like a younger sister to Zoey.

She obviously will develop more in the RP ^^

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:22 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Name: Daniel (Danny) (unknown last name)
Appearance: Cherubic with sparkling blue eyes and chin length brown hair, has abit of an overbite with large buck teeth, wears clothes according to mood and weather.
Power: Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Repulsion Blast. He can speak to people using his mind alone though at first this causes him to speak ONLY through telepathy, he can move anything he wants with his mind but often if he so much as touches something it will begin to float in midair where it will stay til taken down, he can produce a blast of power in a 360 degree radius about 15 feet from his body that knocks anything around him away, however he can only produce this when he is genuinely afraid and gets into a position similar to that of taking cover for a tornado.
Likes: Reading, playing games, being read to, conversing mind to mind, and nice people
Dislikes: Mean people, being hit, being yelled at, things that scare him.
Other: Daniel was abandoned by his mother at the age of 5 after he accidentally killed his father. He knocked his father off a 5 story balcony with his repulsion blast when his father was hitting him while drunk. His mother realized he had powers then and didn't want him around anymore so she dropped him at the doorstep of the Daybreak Orphanage without a word or note. Daniel usually hangs around an older boy named Nemo who uses telepathy as well because he likes conversing with him mind to mind.

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:24 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Name: Paul Landon
Appearance: Paul is bold, slim, and wears several tattoos from his time on the streets, his most prominent Is that of a skull on his face
Power: pyrokinesis (ability to control and manifest fire from nothing)
Dislikes:Darkness, cold weather, being alone, smell of burning hair.
Other: even though his powers can be used for destruction he prefers controlling them making shows of flames,
Paul prefers to be bold as his powers usually catch his hair on fire

Attachments:
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg [ 5.09 KiB | Viewed 13493 times ]

Last edited by ShadowsVictor on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:26 pm 

"Smell of burning hair" Mmmmm Just gotta love that burnt hair XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:29 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

In case any of you are wondering... I somewhat took inspiration from the kid in the official music video for David Guetta's Titanium So if you watch it you'll know what I mean by 'Repulsion Blast' and I even somewhat made him look like the kid only younger, the telepathy though is original.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:32 pm 

Nice ^^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:37 pm 

1st Year (1)

You'd think after having your hair burnt off you all the time you come to hate the smell of it lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:31 pm 

IC is up!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:37 pm 

1st Year (1)

Any particular order you wanna do

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:39 pm 

Nope not really, first come first served. Im guessing your going to go ahead and post so then it will be master, so we will just do it that way: Me, you, then master
If that's ok with you both ^^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:57 pm 

XD Actually it would be You then me then Shadow XD Anyways.... How is Zoey hearing Danny and Nemo's conversation? They are speaking through telepathy... to each other.... I did mention that Danny rarely speaks aloud...

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:59 pm 

Yea but he did correct him out loud, right? Or did I read that wrong? I'll go back and edit if I did XD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:07 pm 

XD He SIGHED audibly. He corrected him through telepathy. Unless I say they spoke aloud assume even words in quotations are thoughts. As the quotations are Nemo's dialogue while italics are Danny's

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:09 pm 

Ahhh, ok lol Sorry about that XD, I'll keep that in mind. Let me go edit lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:15 pm 

Okie XD It's okay. We depend on YOU to know what's for the meal, by the way.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:16 pm 

Yep lol i forgot it in the last post, but i just posted again, its in there, Toast, Eggs, and Bacon ^^ Enjoy boys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:25 pm 

XD Good otherwise you'd see the... more 'intimate' side to Danny and Nemo's friendship. As if it had been something Danny wouldn't eat he'd give it to Nemo who'd inturn give up a later meal portion (if it was something Danny would eat) just so that Danny would be getting enough to eat.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:31 pm 

Raisa! Hey! Remember me! Itsa me! Ravioli guy!
I got a character for ya
Name: Bob
Appearance: He's an amorphous black blob with white specks. He has three red eyes.
Power: He has telekinesis, zero gravity and shapeshifting
Dislikes: ???

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:33 pm 

1st Year (1)

Hey hank perhaps you should read the very first message

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:35 pm 

1st Year (1)

I'll list a few things, should be human, and under 18

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next