All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose is... 6 or 7? Oh god I forgot -.- *sigh* oh well lol

And the three reactions you just listed off for Draco, each sound like my sister lol XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:04 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

XD Danny will tell either way then which was my goal. As Danny will have seen what she does. XD

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:27 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Yeah, well she might still agree even if she's crying about it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:50 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

@ShadowsVictor
Are you going to post soon? I'm not trying to rush you at all, I'm just curious.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:09 pm 

Well, Master Samurai was banned from the site as you both mostly know by now. And I have some bad news, I am not going to have internet for a few months, but for an hour each week day, I will be on. So pretty much I will try and post once a day, if both of you would like this RP to continue?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:16 pm 

I do wish to continue this roleplay!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:39 pm 

Then it is settled ^^ We shall continue this lovely RP, not matter what it takes ^^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:19 pm 

It's your turn when ever you want, Draco ^^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:58 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

1st Year (1)

I'll post next round :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:59 pm 

I just posted. I hope Paul doesn't mind an 8 year old girl trying to rub his face tattoos off because she thought it was facepaint. XD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:04 pm 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Is this still open for joining? Looks fun and interesting. :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:25 am 

Yes it's still open ^^ Though posting IC is slow because I have no internet other than when im at school ^^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:29 am 

0.0 omg Shadow, im so sorry! We passed you over again XD im sorry T_T

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:56 am 

Name: Tris Elzen.
Appearance: Straight fiery red hair. Gentle green eyes. Creamy skin. Slight frame.
Power: Matter Manipulation, though can drain herself due to energy cost.
Likes: Teddy bears, soft blankets, quiet music, hugs, hot cocoa, mac'n'cheese, and "nanners" (bananas).
Dislikes: Closets and other small dark spaces, loud sounds, yelling, and her vegetables.

Name: Scarlet (No last name.)
Appearance: Dark red hair. Eyes that change color with mood/powers, usually green though. Creamy skin. Slight but curvy form.
Power: Energy manipulation, which grants immortality. However, using her power actively can either drain her or heal her quickly.
Likes: Water, flowers and trees, painting, music, the wind, rain, fireplaces, and snowball fights.
Dislikes: Pokemon Go, tight or dark spaces, needles, doctors, being touched at all without permission, and curfews.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:28 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Is this still accepting players? How many characters is in this now? If so, here his my character. I have to warn you all my posts are rather long.

Name: Seth Masters
Appearance:

Power: Flight, intangibility, possession, invisibility, other ghost powers.
Likes: Change, parties, other people, new things. reading/TV/Movies/Video Games.
Dislikes: Boredom, quiet, being alone.

Other: Seth was the only child who had died at the orphanage a long time ago, before they started accepting special children into the establishment. How he died is a mystery as he clearly doesn't remember and the incident has been wiped from any records at the time, in order to save face for the orphanage. Shortly after, they started accepting children with abilities and Seth found himself still in the orphanage even after his death, his existence a mere echo of what he once was. He never knew that ghosts existed until he became one himself and he seemed to be tied to the orphanage, or something within it. Unnoticed to anyone there, he was able to explore the whole building, the grounds, and the forest around the grounds, able to go a rather far distance away, but about a kilometer out he would start to black out, and when he woke again, he would always find himself back in the old library, drifting around the room. He has been there ever since, trying to find whatever it is his existence is tied to, so he can obtain it and move around freely. He has an idea that it may be a book....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:58 pm 

Both are accepted ^^
The posting order:
Me - Shadow - Draco - Fawn - Donta

I have already posted, im sorry it's short im kinda having writers block :p

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:33 am 

Ok, Shadow PMed me a great idea for this RP, His character used to be part of a gang, and he thought it would be a good idea for his gang to come and find him at the orphanage. Any input from the rest of you guys?

Last edited by Raisa on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:02 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Sounds good.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:18 am 

Fun.... XD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:33 pm 

Sounds like fun.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next