All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:14 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I am not at all rushed. Thank you all for waiting for me. About your grades, your not stupid just do not like the subject. I hated math and algebra... had to be tutored. Your creative is all and need to be taught in a way that is fun. Talk to your teacher...make it fun...maybe you need to make a boat or doghouse...you need to see how math is practical for you...I did... wish I had teacher to show me why history major needed Algebra other than.."you'll see it it college."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:42 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Who's post is it?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:17 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

ShadowsVictor. I think he forgot about us.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:28 pm 

I don't know what has happened to him :( We haven't talked in four days.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:32 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

I guess we just continue without him then, until he gets back. If that's okay with you?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:55 pm 

Yea, that's fine for now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:27 pm 

Then that means it's my turn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:25 am 

Yep.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:40 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

1st Year (1)

Psst.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:19 pm 

Shadow! ^^ Draco hasn't gone yet if you'd like to go :3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:36 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

1st Year (1)

Ill just be skipped this round :p

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:19 am 

Alright

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:24 pm 

I'M FINALLY IN THE RIGHT FORUM SO I CAN ACTUALLY JOIN.. IT'S A MIRACLE..

Name: Crystal Nights
Appearance: http://i.picresize.com/U6jL (Click on the link and you'll see what she looks like.)
Power: She can make anything with shards.
Dislikes: People mistaking her for an actual cat and water (She likes to drink it but not go into it.)
Other: Crystal was just 3 years old when she went to her first orphanage. Her mother somehow gave birth to her with a cat tail, cat ears and claws. The mother ordered the doctors to get rid of her so she went into an orphanage but then someone else came in 3 years later and wanted to have her. Crystal was exhilarated and they bonded for a good 7 years then the person ended up being diagnosed with cancer and died a few months after. Crystal was heartbroken and decides to never get involved in any friendships because she thought they all ended in heartbreak. So then someone dropped her off at Daybreak orphanage and no one knows she even exists except from the head mistress.

Hope this is good enough. XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:49 pm 

It's great ^^ Welcome!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:14 pm 

Thanks! ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:49 pm 

Gracely, there is a posting order.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:41 am 

Yes, there is a posting order ^^ A posting order means we take turns and don't post ahead until your own turn. Sometimes people make mistakes (I make a lot of them xD), and your new so it's ok ^^ Here is the posting order.

Me - Shadow - Draco - Fawn - Donta - Gracely

Draco, you can go ahead and post whenever you're ready ^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:20 pm 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

*restlessly twitches* XD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:51 pm 

Pssst, Draco, you gonna go?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:12 pm 

I have posted. Draco has treated the injured Scarlet so that she will not die before help arrives.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next