All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:57 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Who's turn to post? Fawn?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:16 pm 

Yep it's Fawns turn, and then it will be yours Donta ^^

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:08 pm 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Posting now! Give me a moment. XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:32 pm 

Posted

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:04 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

@DracoHatake I just read your OCC of Fairy tail (really bored XD) and saw that your PMs are broken the mystery PMs are probably mine. The first I asked how was your hand doing the second if you were interested in sticking up a one X one

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:59 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Oh, thank god! I was thinking they were from somebody who wasn't on my friends list asking to do a roleplay with me or something because that HAS happened before. XD But my hand is doing fine now, it itches a lot but that's good because it means that it's healing. I still can't crack my knuckles on that hand because it will open it up again. So what was your idea for a one x one? I'd love to hear it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:34 am 

1st Year (1)

@DracoHatake good to hear at least it's healing, I was thinking more of a idea throw around, I prefer a idea throw around first. that way I get a good idea of what a person is interested in, then if I have an idea that comes to mind that person would perhaps like I can contact them in the future, and do you ever sleep I swear your on here all the time (I don't sleep that much either so meh)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:07 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Ah, okay. That is fine with me. And I do sleep, when I am awake late at night to early morning and I go to sleep, I usually end up sleeping for 14-16 hours. I sleep way too much. XD

@Donta Can Draco be the first one to make friends with Seth? They are very similar since Draco doesn't like being alone either but she's always alone when her brother is at work because it's almost like she's invisible to everyone when she's really not.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:45 pm 

1st Year (1)

Kinda sucks your PMs are screwed up that's going to make it so much more difficult XD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:32 am 

@DracoHatake yes this sounds awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:45 am 

By the way ^^ I'll use the mistress kinda as my NPC, so if Seth wants to take the message to her, I'll RP as her ^^ If that's ok with everyone?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:48 pm 

Or she could just be everyone's NPC, that's cool too 0.0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:02 pm 

You can RP her i suppose. Anyone else might mess up the character.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:46 pm 

Where do we go from here?

I was hoping you'd write for the Mistress. I don't know her char, Raisa. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:48 pm 

1st Year (1)

Ill probably put my post up in a bit :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:38 am 

Medals: 4

Hey all! Sounds like your having fun. May I join you?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:32 pm 

Go right ahead and make your character ^^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:39 pm 

Medals: 4

http://www.123rf.com/search.php?word=bl ... archopts=&
itemsperpage=100&sti=o6tmhxn1wvn12ouvey|&mediapopup=35166462

(Top right in holding flower)

Rasa Evilery is an 11 years old girl with curly, blond hair; angelic petite features, a child of perfection; and a figure that melted your heart. However, when taken to the vehicle to start a new life with a family; Rasa would kick up a tantrum and scream a cacophony of shrills. Anyone within two blocks would cover their ears and wither in a body, piercing agony.
The council decided to keep Rasa on the "do not adopt list," and began the process of teaching her, how to control her special gift. The lovely girl was given to the agency shortly after her birth. No one could contain her cries.
The blond likes being the center of attention, dancing, dolls, tea parties, and playing dress up. School is a game of competition and she tries hard to out-smart the teenagers. She will try to imitate anyone's magic ability.
Rasa dislikes the following: being dirty; swimming where she cannot see her feet; being the dark without a nightlight or flashlight; seeing adult strangers, and being tricked, tickled or teased.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 am 

Accepted ^^
You can jump in at the end of the posting order, I believe it's right after Donta if my memory serves me correctly ^^

I also think I need to make a character sheet for Rose, she's becoming a little more than just a NPC :p

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:42 pm 

1st Year (1)

I honestly thought she wasn't XD I was puzzled when I couldn't find her character sheet XD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next