All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Terror OOC
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Six months ago…

“Subject eight’s vitals seem to be stable at the moment. Only one episode last night, I believe that is a good sign. She might make it and be what we have been working towards.” A thick foreign accent was just at the ends of her hearing.
“Or it’s just the quiet before the storm.” She knew that voice, but she couldn’t quite place it. She has heard it almost her entire life, but who did it belong too…?

Her eyes creaked open, taking in the solid white room. As a child her eyes were as green as the forest, now hidden behind the irises was a bright light, slightly tinted blue. A middle aged man leaned over her, “Is the light in her eyes permanent?” She knew that face too, but where? The man had a gentle face, creased with laugh lines and soft brown eyes.

“We can’t be for sure Markus, I know she is your daughter but you have to treat her like any of the other subjects. We simply have to observe and wait. She might not even make it through tonight, you might want to be prepared encase that happens, in case we have to put her down.” Markus must be her father.
Markus’s eyes seemed to sadden at the man’s words, “How many have we lost already?”

She didn’t move her head to see but she heard papers being flipped, “Seven out of ten. She is the first to have a change in her eyes, she is the first to make it past first injection, the first for a lot. All we need is for Subjects Three and Five to make it as well.”

Her father's gentle hand stroked her chestnut brown hair. “She will make it, she will be the one…” He looked into her strange eyes, a smile of hope on his face.

“Don’t bet on her just yet, phase one may be the easiest but that doesn't mean it won’t be hard. If our hypotheses are correct, the serum will go into what we call ‘Sleep Mode’ until otherwise activated by the creature's bite. Once she is bitten than that will begin phase two, extracting the serum and save man-kind.” A different hand slowly pushed her head forward, she didn’t flinch or fight, she simply felt like she was dreaming. The man checked the back of her neck, then began to scribble upon the papers clipped to his clipboard. Slightly turning her head she watched as blue tinted liquid dripped into an IV bag, the IV then ran to the back of her neck.

“Why did they have to put it in her spinal cord again?” Markus spoke, looking to the owner of the foreign voice.

“Well, all other subjects died within a four to seven hour time range if injected simply into the bloodstream, but it seems the cells and bones have bonded with the serum by injecting it through the spine. Quite amazing actually… We hope the other two subjects follow in her steps.”
She couldn’t quite understand Markus’s face expression but he bobbed his head as if in understanding.

“If she makes it through the next and last dose of the serum with or without the other two subjects, than phase one will begin. Only if we lose control on the creatures that is. But I don’t see that happening anytime soon. Come, she needs her rest, we must have accidentally woken her.” She wanted them to stay, she wanted to know more, but she didn’t move, didn’t speak. She let them leave, not because she wanted them too, but because sleep was calling to her, silently she slowly let her eyelids cover the strange light in her eyes and the darkness consume her.

Six months later Creatures known as Terrors were set upon Athens-Clarke County Georgia in an act to ‘dwindle’ the human population as the terrors spread from there. The government didn’t want to wipe the population but simply keep it under control. Their plan was to make a few creatures genetically engineered to kill humans, to want to feed on them, they succeeded. They wanted to lower the number of people in the world, they succeeded. Now as numbers lower they want to ‘Turn off’ the Terrors. Each Terror that was made has been implanted with a chip, once the Terrors have served their purpose than a huge button is meant to be pushed, thus killing all the Terrors.

But what they didn’t see coming what the fact that the Terrors would breed and multiplied, leaving un-chipped Terrors out in the world still ready to kill to survive, also along with the fact that they would be able to turn humans into one of themselves. The government may have started this, but Mother Nature has taken off with it. Now phase one has to be set into motion, only one thing though, the only subject that survived that night was subject eight, while three and five died in their sleep. Now the fate of mankind is left to Markus’s daughter Arabella. She has no memory of what happened six months ago, she has no idea that she carries a serum inside her that can stop this nightmare that has become every survivor's life. Now she must travel to the CDC to save mankind, but saving mankind might just cost her dearly…

http://66.media.tumblr.com/71160be685bf ... s1wrzj.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f18c74cb6cab ... o1_500.gif

No these are not zombies. Not vampires. These are Terrors.

http://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mafau ... o1_500.gif

And they WILL come after you.

(All three gifs do not belong to me)

With terrors on the loose, man is no longer the top of the food chain...
Terrors look human but are not, they can say few words but mostly communicate with screeching, growling, and body language. They can come out during the day but prefer to hunt at night.(They can see in the dark) They do hunt in packs. People can be changed, once your character has been changed you can no longer play as that character (You can make another character). You can be changed by being bitten or scratched. Terrors are not the undead, they breathe and have a heartbeat, and they can be killed. Vital points are the same as a human, but unlike a human they are stronger and faster, and look unnatural.

Once a person starts to change, they may experience:

- Fever
- Headache
- Hair loss
- Mood swings
- Really hungry
- Sleeping often
- Becoming pale
- Memory loss
- Nightmares
- Unexplained bruises

Survivors: Name – Age – Gender – Played by
^ Arabella Archer – 18 – Female – Me (Raisa)
^Dimitri 'Vegas' Kuznetsov - 21 - Male - Shadowsvictor
^Jean-Pierre Beauvelle - 23 - Male - Master Samurai
^Mia Gomez - 21 - Female - Missmusiclover
^
^

(Please try to fill all out)
Name:
Blood Type:
Family:
Relationship:
Picture (Or description, though pictures are best):
Weapons:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
(I will try my best to answer any and all questions)

Last edited by Raisa on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Terror OOC
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:13 pm 

Name: Arabella Archer
Blood Type: O+ (O Positive)
Family: Father is Markus Archer, Mother is June Archer
Relationship: Single (Boyfriend was most likely killed by Terrors)
Picture (Or description, though pictures are best): http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/cha ... 1120173900
Weapons: She mainly uses a hand gun, sometimes a knife
Strengths: Fast – Agile – Stamina – Smart
Weaknesses: Strength – Skill – Family
Fears: Heights – Spiders – Darkness - Terrors
Personality: Kind – Adventurous – Brave – Outgoing

Last edited by Raisa on Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:16 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

I see the backstory and ask my self why isn't this in beta immediately lmao

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:19 pm 

XD, That's the best I have ever done lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:26 pm 

1st Year (1)

Well I absolutely applaud you

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:36 pm 

*Bows* Thank you, now, >:D Make you character I want to see the Russian guy!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:41 pm 

1st Year (1)

Lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:54 pm 

1st Year (1)

Name: Dimitri 'Vegas' Kuznetsov
Blood Type: AB+ (AB positive)
Family: Father - Viktor Kuznetsov
Relationship: Single
Picture (Or description, though pictures are best):
Weapons: a knife (Until he makes his way to the Russian Mob weapon Storage.) AK-47 and Knife.
Strengths: Agility - Marksmen - Street Smart - Strength
Weaknesses: Stamina - Skills - slightly crazy (due to the apocalypse who wouldn't go crazy lol)
Personality: Friendly - Outgoing - Extreme - Reckless (Somewhat in the beginning replaced with Cautious)
Quote: "This is how we ******* Party!" -Dimitri 'Vegas'
Short Bio: Dimitri was a well know DJ until the apocalypse. He could have lived a lavish life if it wasn't for his ties to the Russian Mob. He was giving the name Vegas due to his estinsive gambling problems. If he wasn't gambling he was either DJing or at the firing Range. Now all his problems have disappeared with the apocalypse only to be replaced with new ones.

Attachments:
download (6).jpg
download (6).jpg [ 3.75 KiB | Viewed 11926 times ]
images (5).jpg
images (5).jpg [ 8.63 KiB | Viewed 11930 times ]

Last edited by ShadowsVictor on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:57 pm 

1st Year (1)

The Russian as promised XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:00 pm 

Ooooh Nice ^^ I shall now add him to the survivors list

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:05 pm 

1st Year (1)

Is the Russian to your liking XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:06 pm 

He is quite nice :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:09 pm 

1st Year (1)

Why thank you

PostThis post was deleted by ShadowsVictor on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:13 pm.
Reason: Posted the same message twice -.-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:20 pm 

1st Year (1)

We can start when mr. Samurai finishes his character sheet will add anyone who comes in later and I guess because I really want to see where this goes cuz I really wanted to use Dimitri lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:28 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Name: Jean-Pierre Beauvelle
Blood Type: AB Negative
Family: None (All deceased)
Relationship: Was in a three way relationship with a guy and girl 5 years younger than him but they are deceased now so he is single
Weapons: M16 Assault Rifle, two Desert Eagles, and a combat knife.
Strengths: Marksman (Was in the Seals before the Terrors), Good at Hand to Hand, brilliant tactician, and level-headed
Weaknesses: He is a sucker for anyone attractive, heavily sarcastic, doesn't get along with Americans or Englishmen, a bit arrogant.
Personality: Jean-Pierre is a calm, collected individual. He has a rather sarcastic sense of humor and is at best civil with people. He doesn't make friends he makes acquaintances or underlings. He is heavily sarcastic most of the time. Especially when speaking with Americans or Englishmen.

Attachments:
File comment: Lol spent forever trying to find this... I have SOOOO many pictures...
HNI_0072_JPG.JPG
HNI_0072_JPG.JPG [ 59.86 KiB | Viewed 11920 times ]

My Resume

My Characters
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:35 pm 

Welcome! ^^ ok I will add him, and then make the IC.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:39 pm 

I guess we will start it off one week into the 'end of the human race' if that is ok with you guys?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:40 pm 

Ah and posting order, I guess it will go me, than you shadow, and then you Master. Is that ok?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:05 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Yep

My Resume

My Characters