All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:54 pm 

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

It all happened several centuries ago, we call it the Great Battle now. It was fought between seven leagues over the land. Whichever league won got all the land and the losing leagues had to vacate the land or join the new league. Let us now go back to those times and see how the Great Battle began and how it has shaped the world.
King Gredr was the leader of the league called Prosan, a league that believed they were the sole inheritors of the land. Queen Resh was the ruler of Casyal, a league whose people believed they were gods and created the land. Queen Bhesa ruled over Otril, whose people believed the land belonged to each of the seven leagues equally. King Mulfen led the league of Sliola, his people believed that the other leagues had to be eliminated from the land. King Skorr ruled a league called Zod’resal whose people believed that all the leagues should become one. King Yornvek of Grovae’s people believed that everyone was primitive compared to them. Queen Bronnhoh was the ruler of Grugea and her people thought that they were the first people to live on the land and that everyone came after and they should be worshipped.

Character Sheet
Name:
Gear (Weapons, Armor, etc.):
Spells (If you choose):
Description:
Background/History:
Anything Else:

**To get to the RP page, click the IC at the top. I've made the first post.

Last edited by Dogrules23 on Sat May 07, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Seven Nation Battle
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:01 pm 

Name: Scamandius Pevrel
League (Who you side with): Queen Resh
Gear (Weapons, Armor, etc.): Small iron dagger, simple cloak, quarterstaff
Spells (If you choose): Lightning, Fireball, Detect Life
Description: Scamandius is a average height man with dark brown spiky hair and greenish blue eyes. He is skinny but muscular and very quiet.
Background/History: Scamandius was born just as every person under Queen Resh to two loving parents who taught him all he knows. Unfortunately, when Scamandius was young is parents died due to an unknown cause. Scamandius found himself scraping by with what he could steal from people and sell for a profit.
Anything Else: He is so stealthy that he's almost invisible in the shadows.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by Drafr on Sat May 07, 2016 11:18 pm.
Reason: want to edit
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:19 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Character Sheet
Name: Lithidust Blessedblade
League (Who you side with): Lone Wolf, Believes that all authority must cease to exist.
Gear (Weapons, Armor, etc.): Long Twin Scimitars
Spells (If you choose): Healing and Resurrection.
Description: 5'10 and built, black hair, sporting an Arabian look to him making him look foreign
Background/History: Born while his family was on the run, he was taken from his parents and raised to fight in The World Arena all his life, Lithidust is well versed in all blades and hand to hand combat styles, his favorite fighting armament being his obsidian twin scimitars. He was the only survivor of the fallen coliseum he grew up in when it was taken over by the rebellion he led.
Anything Else: Has a temper and is easily blinded by rage, kind hearted but easily triggered.

Last edited by Drafr on Sun May 08, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:34 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I hope this is okay... :)

Name: Meena Digei'aira
League (Who you side with): Queen Bhesa, she thinks everyone should just calm down and leave everyone else alone.
Gear (Weapons, Armor, etc.): Knives, poison, short bow and arrows, leather armor and cloak, traveling equipment.
Spells (If you choose): Illusionary magic.
Description: Meena is slender but athletic, standing at 5'4 with straight black hair down to the middle of her back. She has a kind and friendly oriental face, but wears a mask when in combat or sneaking into somewhere.
Background/History: Meena grew up in a happy home with her father, but at the age of 9 her father was killed by a mysterous man in a mask. She was forced out onto the streets as an orphan in a rough part of town. Some men cornered her in an alley way, and just as they were about to advance on her, poisoned knives flew out of the darkness at them, killing them almost instantly. A teenage boy then came out of the shadows and offered to take her in. From that day he taught her how to survive on the street, and how to make money through assassination, she grew up knowing the harshness of the world and she thrives in it.
Anything Else: Can see things as they really are, be it past illusion, lies, or even just things that are out of place in a room.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Last edited by RpgKitten on Sat May 07, 2016 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:38 pm 

RpgKitten wrote:
I hope this is okay... :)

Name: Meena Digei'aira
League (Who you side with): Otril, she thinks everyone should just calm down and leave everyone else alone.
Gear (Weapons, Armor, etc.): Knives, poison, short bow and arrows, leather armor and cloak, traveling equipment.
Spells (If you choose): Illusionary magic.
Description: Meena is slender but athletic, standing at 5'4 with straight black hair down to the middle of her back. She has a kind and friendly oriental face, but wears a mask when in combat or sneaking into somewhere.
Background/History: Meena grew up in a happy home with her father, but at the age of 9 her father was killed by a mysterous man in a mask. She was forced out onto the streets as an orphan in a rough part of town. Some men cornered her in an alley way, and just as they were about to advance on her, poisoned knives flew out of the darkness at them, killing them almost instantly. A teenage boy then came out of the shadows and offered to take her in. From that day he taught her how to survive on the street, and how to make money through assassination, she grew up knowing the harshness of the world and she thrives in it.
Anything Else: Can see things as they really are, be it past illusion, lies, or even just things that are out of place in a room.

Very good! The Background/History gave me chills (that means it's good). Just want to correct one thing, Otril is the place Queen Bhesa rules over. I can understand how you missed that but I just wanted to let you know.