All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:44 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

History of Caldwell’s Academy of Magical Talents and Draconic Arts | +
A while back a new galaxy was formed out of the debris of Earth’s Atmosphere. All of the Space Trash was floating around in space and doing nothing but contaminating the Atmosphere. The Creator enjoyed making things out of nothing or Void Magic. She was very good at it as well.
The Creator had made a Planet once but it was not the best work for it was her first big Project. Some of the People on the planet became lazy and only used Magicak to do the work rather actually physical Work. She was very displeased with them but she would give them a second chance at Life. She did not like killing a whole species just because of the fact that they were lazy.
Also the poor planet was being depleted of its magic because of all of the Overuse. A new species were developed and it was called an Arcane Hound. Arcane Hound had an easy life and food for it was abundant as well.
When People Overuse the Magick, bits of the magic substances would break off and lay on the ground waiting for something or someone to clean it up. It was not something that disappears bit by bit. Eventually the bits of excess magic drew together in odd angles and shapes. These angles and shapes became Sentient. They were called Tumbleweeds. As they multiplied and grew in size as well as in numbers, they gathered Information. Information gave the Tumbleweeds a brain and the various magic types became organized in such a way that the Tumbleweed would form a figure, usually a dog. This dog was named Arcane Hound. People enjoyed the new creatures and made pets out of them.
One day there were so many Arcane Hounds that a competition for food was threatening the very lives of the People. The Creator came to their rescue and made a Safe House.
The Creator came to a conclusion that People could not have a free rein of magic for they were not responsible enough to handle such a wondrous Talent. She listened to her People and thought for a long time. She came to realize that part of the blame was hers. Magick was a power of the Higher Beings and Only Higher Beings could handle the Magick responsibility.
She made a room that measured the magical use of each person. It was very simple to use. The room used the Auras of each person who goes through it to determine how bad of a magic user the person was. A door on the other side would then open and the person would go inside, eat, play or whatever until his or her name was called.
This was the heart rendering part of all. The Creator had to either kill the person or take the Magickal Core out of him or her. The Creator chooses to take the Magickal Care out and bottled it.
By the time everyone had their Magickal Core removed, there were starving packs of Arcane Hounds. She placed a sleep spell on the People so she could work. Next she went and pleaded with one of her daughters to help her. Zane finally agreed to learn a new skill which was called Magic Weaving .
Together they gathered all of the Arcane Hounds and unweaved them. Zane was left on the planet to keep an eye on the Arcane Hounds and misuse of Magick. The Safe House was abandoned because it reminded the People of what they lost. Many years later it was turned into an academy called Caldwell’s Academy of Magical Talents. A number of years later another academy was added to the first one which meant that
The Caldwell’s Academy of Magical Talents and Draconic Arts was born.

The Creator had learn quite a few lessons and one day she decided to make a whole Galaxy built out of Space Trash which was plentiful in the Milky Way Galaxy. There was more than enough in Milky Way Galaxy to gather up. In fact, if she planned and took her time, the Space Trash would be a renewable source of Magick for her latest Creation. In fact, the first thing that The Creator did was build a Bridge between the two Galaxies. But she knew that it may be possible to overload her new Void with Space Trash. Then she thought of an idea of making it a swinging bridge…. One that would swing out every so often to pick up some Space Trash. What about…… The Creator sat down and did the figures and a model of the Galaxy.
After a great number of attempts, The Creator made her Galaxy. Granted it didn’t have as many suns and moons and stars as the Milky Way, it was hers. Now came the time to put everything in place.
Zane was watching the people on her planet and also was cleaning up the excess magic hiding in holes. She didn’t have to do this but Zane did not have anything else to do so why not? The People needed some Guidance as well. She taught them how to fish and trap then cooking and preserving the meat as well as tanning the hides. She taught them about Animal Husbandry and Crop Rotation. She began to enjoy teaching other people and see their progress. Together they made the strong huts with a tunnel to the pig pen. She taught them how to use the fermenting gases as a source of fuel. She often wandered about and thought about the world. Sometimes the people needed to speak to her while she was gone. She needed a way to communicate with ‘her’ People. She was walking about the Village and found a few older men that could no longer work, making carvings. An idea came to her and she formed the idea in her head as she walked over to the three men.

“Excuse me but may I sit and talk with you for a while?”
Of course they would allow her to sit and talk with them.
She spoke of wanting to make a communication device for everyone so that they can ask questions and be soothed. Something small and could be hung around their necks. Maybe one life sized one in the Square.
The men agreed that it would be easily done if they start with the small dolls. Each doll would be a bit different than the others. They would be given a special building for the project.
One of the wives was listening in for she brought some food to the men. She suggested tiny clothes for the dolls. The dolls would be of Zane so that no one could be mistaken. Each doll would wear a Rune and the Rune will know which child the dolls belong to. The doll would have its own box. There would be a tiny dresser for the doll clothes and a tiny bed.
Zane excused herself allowing the older people to work on this special project. She needed to come up with a set of names for these older people but the special building came first. She began the plans for the Treasure Hut.
She began to weave a spell of Delight into a house form. She then made various rooms in the house and split the house into two floors and a front and a back. The Front would be for Living Area and the Back was a Work Shop. She made an Attic where she would work her own Magic. It was a delightful house…. No actually more like a Castle of some sort.
Zane went to the top of her Castle to see what it looked like from up above. It was actually very dazzling. She had used a special tree which would keep the Castle intact and not rot or need paint or repairs. As long as she, Zane, lived so would this Castle. There were plenty of rooms for everyone and many more to fill.
By now The Creator had finished her Solar System and was ready to place everything in place. She made a Figure 8 Pattern as the Orbital Path. A Bridge was set up on a sliding bar so that it would slide to the Earth’s side. It had a Magnetic Pull towards the Earth’s Bridge.
The Creator went hunting for Zane and found her on top of a new building. They spoke to each other and agreed to help each other to keep the Galaxy working.

The Bridge Mix Galaxy Order of Ruling: | +
1) The Bridge Mix Galaxy
2) Safe Haven- The Planet
3) Continents in Order of Rank/Making of
A: Heidrun
B: Land of Sanctuary
C:

Governing Persons and Heads of Departments of the Continents
The Bridge Mix Galaxy
The Creator, Lady Rosewoode Cara deForrest, Princess of Misty Portal, Arwen en' Templa, Taurn nole Tura

Bulletin Board | +
Countries Granted: | +

Land 0 | +

Application to Rule a Country on Safe Haven (the planet)
Location Number : 0
I, as The Creator of this World called Safe Haven, have the Final Word on any argument.
I will grant 1 country to each Applicant who fills out this Form and Agrees to Abide by what is written. Each Applicant will be responsible for their land, upkeep and laws.

To be able to rule, one must put forth great effort. One must be online for at least an hour a day so that one can oversee daily activities of the country that you wish to keep. Are you able to check in daily for one hour minimum?
1) Yes
The first thing that a new Head of the Country must do is to decide on a Title.
2) What is your title and full name?
Lore Master Lyonesse Rozelda deForrest
Loress (one who is in training for the Lore Master position) Hermesind Cara deForrest
First Lady Avalon Rosetta deForrest
Every New Country must have a name.
2) What is the name of your Country?
Heidrun: Old Norse name composed of the elements heiðr "clear, cloudless; honor" and rún "rune, secret lore," hence "true-rune."
The New Country must have a Major City from which one must Rule from.
4) What is your Ruling City’s Name? Runi : Danish form of Old Norse Rúni, meaning "secret lore."

Each Country must have an Education System in Place. Please send your Academic Focus to me so that I may view it.
5) What is your Academic Focus: The focus of the Academy here is to educate students in the ways of preserving documents, artifacts, discoveries and the Ruling of Countries which is the World Jury of 7.

Each Country must have Laws in place. You must have 5 Established Laws that you will enforced and the Penalty if the Law is Broken.
6) Do you have at least 5 Laws with proper Penalties?
1) Do unto others as you have them do to you. It depends on how this law is broken.
2) No dissing, put downs or negative thoughts or speech.
3) No fighting is allowed at all. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.
4)

A Visitor’s Center is a good place for a Traveler to report to if you want to keep track of those who travel to your Country.
7) Do you have a Visitor’s Center set up?
Yes
Lastly, do you have your Land picked out?

Continent number: 0

PM this form to me. I will award the land to the first one who will put forth the Effort in Acquiring a Country.

Setting up Your Country Part 2

Now that you have your Country, add Topical Features such as rivers, lakes, mountains, roads and cities. You do not have map out all of your streets in the city unless you want to.

Figure out what kind of an Army you will need: The Army will consist of Nagas.

Will there be a Royal Line? No each successor will be picked out by the Lore Master and will be trained by the Lore Master.

The Magicks that run through your Country are:
The Main Leys are
1) Mental Magic
2) Plantology
3) Creatureology
The Main Weys are
1) Plebian
2) Equilibrium
3) The Greys
4) Nepotism

Land 1 | +
Application to Rule a Country on Safe Haven
Location Number 1
I, as The Creator of this World called Safe Haven, have the Final Word on any argument.
I will grant 1 country to each Applicant who fills out this Form and Agrees to Abide by what is written. Each Applicant will be responsible for their land, upkeep and laws.

To be able to rule, one must put forth great effort. One must be online for at least an hour a day so that one can oversee daily activities of the country that you wish to keep. Are you able to check in daily for one hour minimum?
1) Yes
The first thing that a new Head of the Country must do is to decide on a Title.
2) What is your title and full name?
First Lady Avalon Rosetta deForrest

Every New Country must have a name.
3) What is the name of your Country? Sanctuary

The New Country must have a Major City from which one must Rule from.
4) What is your Ruling City’s Name? Abethcian: "Conjurer; magician; sorcerer; someone who gets something simply by asking." From Old English ábedecian/ábeðecian, meaning "to get by asking."

Each Country must have an Education System in Place. Please send your Academic Focus to me so that I may view it.
5) What is your Academic Focus? To get students ready to brave the new challenges that magic brings by using Step Up Method. The classes consist of the Basic Use of Magic.

Each Country must have Laws in place. You must have 5 Established Laws that you will enforced and the Penalty if the Law is Broken.
6) Do you have at least 5 Laws with proper Penalties?
1) No thievery. If anyone steals anything from one person, he/she must replace the item with a new item bought out of his/her own pocket money. The person will be put on a merit/demerit system and will serve community service. Other privileges may be taken away.
2) No fighting, dissing
3) Keep yourself neat and tidy. Keep your rooms neat and tidy. Both of these rules pertain to professionalism.
4) Respect each other and yourself. No dissing, put downs or negative thoughts or speech. No fighting is allowed at all. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.
5) Try to include as many other students as you can into your daily activities

A Visitor’s Center is a good place for a Traveler to report to if you want to keep track of those who travel to your Country.
7) Do you have a Visitor’s Center set up?
Yes
Lastly, do you have your Land picked out?
Continent number: 1

PM this form to me. I will award the land to the first one who will put forth the Effort in Acquiring a Country.

Setting up Your Country Part 2

Now that you have your Country, add Topical Features such as rivers, lakes, mountains, roads and cities. You do not have map out all of your streets in the city unless you want to.

Figure out what kind of an Army you will need.
All students will split their last three years split between Education and being in the Student Army in repayment of their Education.

Will there be a Royal Line? – No. Inherited by the female blood that passes a qualifying chamber.

Here are some things about your land:
The Main Leys are 6 (Elemental Magic) to 8 (Archiviologist)
The Main Weys are F (Plebeian) to I (Nepotism)

The Magicks that run through your Country are:
6. Elemental Magic
7. Creator Magic
8. Archiviologist
Special Items that only your country has:
Trees
1) Alder
2) Eastern Indian Rosewood
3) Elder Flame Box
4) Speckled Tree of Essence
5) Sploosh Willow
Tea Flowers
1) Blood Cluster Vines
2) Dipsy Daizey
3) Skunk Cabbage
Messenger Dragons
Greyling

Who is Who | +
The Bridge Mix Galaxy | +
The Creator, Lady Rosewoode Cara deForrest, Princess of Misty Portal, Arwen en' Templa, Taurn nole Tura

Heidrun | +
The Center of World Ministry - Lore Master Lyonesse Rozelda deForrest
None- - Head of Academic Pursuits
Responsibilities:
1) Keeps track of all incoming residents.
2) Keeps track of all students.
3) Keeps tracks of all new countries that are made.
4) Keeps tracks of all new creatures, plants, ores, minerals, inventions
5) Educates about the Weys and Leys, Preserving and Creation of Inventions.

2) Visitor’s Center- None- Tempory is First Lady Violetta Rose deForrest, Head Mistress of Caldwell’s Academy of Magical Talent
Responsibilities:
1) Greet Newcomers and Visitors
2) Make sure that Newcomers and Visitors are properly housed
3) Clothe those who need clothes.
4) Feed Newcomers.
5) Assist Newcomers.
6) Keep Heidrun’s Information current and filled.

3) Runi -Danish form of Old Norse Rúni, meaning "secret lore."
Presently not open at this time
Run by ??
Store
Academy of Secret Lore
1) The Meaning of Runes
2) The Making of Runes
3) The Imbibe of Runes
Responsibilities:

4) World Jury of Seven
Place of World Decisions that must be made are held here.
Hunged/Unbiased Decisions making
7 die, each with 5 sides- 2 guilty sides, 2 not guilty sides 1 with undecided
The highest total of the sides will be the winner.

Land of Sanctuary | +
Abethcian - First Lady Avalon Rosetta deForrest, Head of Abethcian and Oversees Visitor’s Center
1) Oversees the farms, orchards, vine yards, vegetable plots
2) Oversees the raising of meat and processing.

Caldwell Land
First Lady Violetta Rose deForrest, Head Mistress of Caldwell’s Academy of Magical Talent, Assistant to Head of The Center of the World Ministry and Head of the Island of Sanctuary
1) Basic Education
2) Magic Discovery
Master Thomas Cara Skyewalker deForrest, HeadMaster of Draconic Arts
1) Dragonology
2) Making of Dragon Equipment

Krystal Rosetta deForrest- Teacher of Spells, Charms and Shielding
Zane Rosewoode deForrest- Headmistress of Survival Skills

Other Places on Land of Sanctuary
Dock Yards
Orchards
Vine Yards
Vegetable Plots
Slaughter House

Last edited by The Creator 7 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:46 pm 

Heidran's Bulletin Board

Map

Safe Haven Residency Pendant

The Center of the World Ministry

Last edited by The Creator 7 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:33 am 

Caldwell's Academy of Magickal Talents and Draconic Arts

Rules | +
Caldwell’s Rules
RP Rules
1-Be online at least every other day. If you are going to be gone for more than a day, please post it on the OOC. If you do not post your absence, the following will happen.
At 3 days, you will be placed in the infirmary.
At 5 days, you will be given a written reminder.
At 7 days, you will no longer be in the RP without talking to me in a PM!
Try to respond in a timely manner or let others know that you will be gone for an extended period of time.
I will not be running after people to post.

2- I do not like one liners! Please Post at Least One Paragraphs. And I Mean A Good Paragraphs. Not Just Two or Three Lines. Give us Some Content! I’d like to see 25 word post. I will not count each word but if you do not help the RP move along or if someone mentions that you are not pulling your weight in the RP, I will be checking your posts.

3- Internal thoughts are great but please make them appear different from your spoken words. I don't care if you use color or italics.
4- Do not post before you are accepted into the RP. Check the Room list if you are unsure.

5- No Godmoding without permission! If you want to leave your character in someone’s hands, I need both the person who will be gone and the person who will be allowed to ‘godmode’ post that you have agreed on this. Be sure to choose wisely or ask for a ‘task’ for your character to do while you are gone. If you want a task, PM me about it.

6- Keep Player Knowledge Separate From Character Knowledge. Just because you know something does not mean that your character was there and hearing what you have read. I hope this makes sense!

7- Respect the other players. Tolerate each other’s quirks. Suggest not criticize other RPers work. These three items will help everyone to grow in their ability of writing and characters will develop more depth. The RP will be more fun as well.

8- Nothing above PG 13. Flirting, hand holding, light kissing, and hugs. Then fade to black or take it to the PMs.

More will be added if I see the need for more.

Caldwell’s Academy of Magickal Talents and Draconic Arts Information
Possible Positions: | +
Adults:
1. Teacher
2. Ask a Head of a Country
Students
1. Student at Caldwell’s Academy of Magickal Talents and Draconic Arts

CS | +
Adult CS-ask about the position you want before filling out the form
Name:
Rank the following Elements with number one being the best: Fire, Water, Earth, Air/Wind
1:
2:
3:
4:

Student CS
Name:
Nick Name: None
Description:
Room:
Personality:
Unique Traits if any:
Past History:

Rank of the Basic 4 (Fire, Water, Earth, Air/Wind): ((For future use))
1:
2:
3:
4:
Level 1 Information:
1: Do you want to be in Traditional Magick or Draconic Arts or Both
2: Traditional Magick Students- What kind of a Pet would you like?
Species:
Name:
3: Draconic Arts Students- What kind of a Dragon would you like?
Species:
Name:
4: Choose from the list which Independent Courses you wish to take:
Available are:
Archaic Language is a must have course for all Traditional Magic Students
Basketry
Calligraphy 1 is a must have course for all Traditional Magic Students
Musical Instrument 1 Harmonium
Special Notes:

Rooms | +
Staff

A-Lady Violetta
B- Master Thomas
1-Lady Krystal
2-Lady Zane

Students
7-Mystique Rose deForrest by The Creator
10-Esmeralda Ziazan Luminita by The Creator

Last edited by The Creator 7 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:05 am 

Esmeralda Ziazan Luminita | +
Name: Esmeralda Ziazan Luminita
Nick Name:
Room: 10
Dislikes: A lot of people around her, Uncouth or ill mannered people
Personality: Esmeralda is a Pacifist, Soft-hearted, Unlucky and Curious.
Unique Traits if any: She always wears basic grey with flamboyant colors, usually scarfs or shawls.
Past History: Esmeralda is a granny’s baby in a gypsy caravan. A granny’s baby is a gypsy girl’s baby that was not married and left on the step of another caravan’s lead female. Now that Granny is dead, Esmeralda has to marry. She left the caravan with a few things that she could not part with: A ceremonial knife set, scarves, few small pots, a specialized scales, a wand of an ancient wood, Book of Recipes, a change of, scarves and shawls. She tucked a few bags of stones in the corners.
She waited until she did not feel any safety in the caravan. She slipped out of the camp where she was ambushed by a few males. As they took turns kissing her, she was scared to death but when a mysterious man came up to the group and stamped his foot, the males stopped as if they were frozen. He spoke softly “if you truly wish to leave, go now quickly or stay in your caravan forever.”
Esmeralda picked up her satchel and ran for all that she was worth.
Level 1 | +

1) Air/Wind
2) Fire
3) Earth
4) Water
Traditional and/or Draconic classes:
Pet Type Chosen: Shadow Cat
Name of Pet: Shadow
Male or Female: Male

Dragon Type Chosen: Personal Dragon
Name of Dragon: Gemma
Male or Female: Female
Occupations that interests you: (all of them that you might want to list)
SpellCaster, Weather Mastery, Songsmith
Independent Courses Taken:
All
Available are:
Basketry
Special Notes:

Mystique Rose deForrest | +
Name: Mystique Rose deForrest
Position wanted: Student
Description:
Room: 7
Dislikes: loud noises, people walking up behind her, canines
Personality: Always helpful, Mystique will go out of her way to help others and forgets her own needs. She is curious about anything that seems to be of a magic.
Unique Traits if any: Mystique has green eyes which are considered a ‘witchy’ trait and silver streaks in her hair.
Past History:
Mystique was dropped off at an orphanage when she was first born. She has bright copper red hair and deep green eyes which was considered a witchy trait. She was sent out to various couples but the couples would bring her back for one reason or another. She had her room even though it was quite small. It used to be a walk in closet at one time. Mystique had a special way with animals and she claimed to be able to communicate with them. She also had a hot temper and with the hot temper came her ability to make a fire ball. Once she was able to make fire balls at the young age of 5, she was no longer considered adoptable. She was taught that throwing fire balls was not a good thing and she would get herself into trouble. In fact the people at the orphanage did their best to make sure that Roisin did not get angry until she was much older and had learned how to control her temper. She grew up and was the eldest child in the orphanage.
One day while in the attic of the orphanage with one of the staff, Mystique found the picture of Caldwell’s hanging on the wall. She was entranced with the picture and walked over to the picture. She took a finger to dust off the tiny sign and she was pulled through the picture- much to the surprise of the staff person.
Level 1 | +

1: Fire
2: Air
3: Earth
4: Water
Level 1 Information:
1: Do you want to be in Traditional Magick or Draconic Arts or Both
Both
Species: Fire Cate
Name: Ember
Species: Ancient One; Water Dragon
Name: Fiona
All and instrument will be Harmonium

Level 2 | +
Level 2
Occupation that interests you: (all of them that you might want to list)
Explorer, Spellcaster
Independent Courses Taken:
Creatureology
Auras 2
Calligraphy 2
Loom Weaving
Map Reading
Musical Instrument 2- Full Pan Flute
Spinning
Extra Pet, it’s age (must be older than than oldest pet you have now) why it has not been adopted and Reason Why Allowed:
Ancient One-Water Dragon: Damion; He is lame and was about to die because he had lost face. 3 years old.; Companion for Fiona
Special Notes:
12 trees that I planted in addition to Speckled Tree of Essence:
1) Alder
2) Blue Stained Pines
3) Eastern Indian Rosewood
4)) Elder Flame Box- Celtic
5) Elder Flame Box- Celtic
6) Eucalyptus- Exotic Wood
7) Hawthorn
8) Leopardwood
9) Macassar Ebony
10) Oak
11) Purpleheart
12) Rowan

Level 2 Exam Room- Jungle | +
Pet- Monochay cat
Name: Lady Smoke
Pet- Riacho
Name: Thor

Level 3 | +
Occupation that interests you: (all of them that you might want to list)
Explorer, Archives Specialist, Spellcaster 1
Independent Study Courses:
Musical instrument 3
Calligraphy 3
Elemental Manipulation

Level 4 | +
3 Occupations that interests you:
Explorer, Archives Specialist, Spellcaster 1
1 Side Degree:
New Technology Mastery
Quake Pet:
With Fiona pregnant, it was agreed upon that Fiona and Damion were to live in a lake and the Night Glo Dragon would become Mystique’s for he became nervous and upset at the thought of being separated.
Pet- Night Glo Dragon
Name: Shadoweese

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:14 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ayaka Rain | +
Name: Ayaka Rain
Ayaka | +

She wears this headband (not the one seen in the pic)

Room: 2
Position wanted: Student
Level: 4
Course: TDS
Basic Info | +
Likes: Cats, Animals in general, learning new things, reading
Dislikes: obnoxious people tend to annoy her though she tries to hide that fact,

Personality: Most the time, if she isn't busy with something, Ayaka would more than likely be one of the first people to introduce herself to someone new. She likes to stay as organized as possible when it comes to school.

History: Growing up, Ayaka was most the time hanging out with friends or studying in her room unless one of the cats decided it was time to bug her, which happened quite often. She got used to the idea of her cats waiting until she was busy to demand attention since it seemed that's what they do. Her parents were always taking in stray cats either as their own or to later find a home for.

Unique Traits: Ayaka tends to wear a headband that looks like cat ears.

Magic Abilities | +
Magic Specialty: elemental control
Magic Affinity: Mental

Rank of the Basic 4:
1) Water
2) Wind
3) Fire
4) Earth

Pets | +
Pet Name: Frost Wolf named Rikami (male)
2nd Pet Name: Shadow Cat named Dusk (female)
Dragon Name: Air Riding Dragon named Skye (female)
3nd Pet: Raicho named Mist (male)

Education | +
Completed: Level 3
Level 1 | +

Traditional and Draconic
Occupations interested in: Explorer and Dragon Rider
Chosen Pet: Frost Wolf - Rikami
Chosen Dragon: Air Riding Dragon - Skye
Independent Courses Completed:
Archaic Language
Auras
Basketry
Calligraphy 1
Musical Instrument 1 - Flute

Level 2 | +
Independent Courses Taken | +

Creatureology
Auras 2
Calligraphy 2
Loom Weaving
Map Reading,
Musical Instrument 2 - Flute
Spinning
Extra Pet - chosen so Rikami can have a playmate when Skye decides it's nap time: Shadow cat - Dusk

Trees Planted | +
1. Alder - Celtic Wood
2. Ash - Celtic Wood
3. Birch - Celtic Wood
4. Cocobolo - Exotic Wood
5. Elder Flame Box - Exotic Wood
6. Eucalyptus- Exotic Wood
7. Gabon Ebony- Exotic Wood
8. Hawthorne - Celtic Wood
9. Ivy - Celtic Wood
10. Katalox-- Exotic Wood
11. Wenge- Exotic Wood
12. Whitewood - Exotic Wood

Level 3 | +
Degrees interested in: Dragon Rider, Explorer, Animal Whisperer

New Pet: Obtained from Level 2 final test - male baby Raicho – named Mist
Independent Study | +

Musical instrument 3-
Calligraphy 3
Elemental Manipulation

Level 4 | +
Occupations interested in: Explorer, Dragon Rider, Animal Whisperer

Tabitha Roe | +
Appearance:
Tabitha | +
http://s151.photobucket.com/user/Ninkitty/media/Characters/original_zpsf52576ea.jpg.html

Name: Tabitha Roe
Course: TDS
Room: 8
Dislikes: loud places, huge crowds,
Personality: Tabitha is friendly when you get to know her, but likes to keep to herself. (Unless you somehow get her to open up to you)
Past History: -Still working on this, will be editing it in-(plan to work on this weekend)
1) Air/Wind
2) Water
3) Earth
4) Fire
Pet Desired: TBA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:25 pm 

Ninkitty- Both are accepted. Now to officially start the RP.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:05 pm 

Yeah. Can't wait to get started :D

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:08 pm 

Single.

Hey, may i join in the roleplay? i will send in a character sheet if necessary

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:10 am 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

Name: Eira
Description:Image
Room: 3
Dislikes: Crowded place, Loud people
Personality:She is quiet and keeps to herself. She tends to talk more around people she is comfortable with but doesn't really like to be around people to often.
Unique Traits if any:
Past History: e doesn't revel much about her self. Only that she was left on the steps of the orphanage with a note that said im sorry with no indication of who it is. She was found by the academy when she was caused and earthquake that destroyed the orphanage were she was living and killed everyone inside but her .

1:Earth
2:Fire
3:Water
4:Air
Level 1 Information:
1: Do you want to be in Traditional Magick or Draconic Arts or Both: Traditional Magick
Species:Cerberus
Name:Fluffy
Name:4: Choose from the list which Independent Courses you wish to take:
Available are: All
Archaic Language
Calligraphy
Special Notes:

Name: Angela
Description:Image
Room: 3
Likes: The sun and being out side. any type of animal. People in general
Dislikes: Being alone. Quiet place
Personality: She is kind and open. Always has a sweet word for everyone and very forgiving.
Unique Traits if any:
Past History: she had a happy child hood. Though she kept in her room and read books. She has no friends and her mother worked all the time. Her father walked out on them. One day on her way to school her mother choice to walk to school that day with her
A car came by and took her and her mother and tied them up and threw them in a cell. After 4 months they men decided to kill them. They killed her mother first then went to kill her but she caught the men on fire killing them and freeing herself. She was found 3 days later wondering the Streets not long after she left the hospital the Academy found her,
1:Fire
2:Air
3:Earth
4:Water
Level 1 Information:
1: Do you want to be in Traditional Magick or Draconic Arts or Both:Both
Species: Phoenix
Name:Fox
Species:Fire Dragon
Name: SpitFire
Available are:All
Basketry
Special Notes:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:09 am 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

Skyler Christian Jones | +
Student CS
Name: Skyler Christian Jones
Nick Name: Sky
Description: He's thin, has a somewhat girlish figure, he has black hair and green eyes. He wears the emo style and looks like he's upset with the world all the time.
Room: 1
Likes: Listening to music, playing music, animals, sleeping, skirts and formal dresses.
Dislikes: When people have expectations of him, being lied to, shallow people, and people faking being something they're not.
Personality: He keeps to himself, doesn't like talking much and has a hard time trusting people. However he desperately wishes he had a trustworthy friend.
Unique Traits if any: Could pass for a girl if he tried to, and he always wears black.
Past History: Skyler had a fair amount of friends growing up, but he didn't feel close with any of them but his best friend. His home life wasn't too good as he never got along with his overbearing parents. Escaping to his best friend Selina's house was common for him and even if his parents could be awful, he was happy enough. Then when he was 14 his best hurt him deeply and also told him that she hated him. Skyler pushed everyone away, all he could see was that no one really cared about him and just wanted him around until it was no longer convenient. The next few months were awful for him and he desperately wanted to get away from where he was, it was all too painful for him. He had no friends and his parents were dead to him, he prayed for a way out, and soon it came to him.

Rank of the Basic 4:
1: Air
2: Fire
3: Water
4: Earth
Level 1 Information:
1: Both Traditional Magick and Draconic Arts
Species: Mngwa
Name: Lake
Species: Air
Name: Stone
Archaic Language
Calligraphy 1
Special Notes: He doesn’t easily get close with people. When he does get close to someone he get’s very attached, and if they hurt him he takes it pretty badly.

Terrance Edward Freeman | +
Student CS
Name: Terrance Edward Freeman
Nick Name: Tear, TF
Description: Well built African American, he has a clean handsome look to him, almost military like, especially with his close cut hair.
Room: 5
Likes: Helping people, dealing out justice to wrong doers, improving himself so he can help others better.
Dislikes: He has a very very deep hate for rape or anything close to it, he also hates racism and sexism, he also doesn't like feeling out of control.
Personality: He's usually kind hearted but also serious, he is very well mannered and disciplined.
Unique Traits if any: He has a small american flag tattooed on his right upper arm.
Past History: His father had been in the military and raised his children under those principles. When Terrance was 11 his older sister was raped, the day he heard about it he decided that he would be a cop and trained himself accordingly. Now that he was 15, he felt ready to start training to be a cop now. But when he was jogging home from school one day, he saw a women being attacked by two guys. He ran into help her, but got his butt handed to him. The women was safe from injury herself as the men just beat him up and ran, but she still lost her purse and he felt discouraged. Being able to help anyone felt impossible for him, just the strength he could get wasn't enough. He wished their was something he could do above just getting strong, something he could do that mattered.
1: Earth
2: Water
3: Fire
4: Air
Level 1 Information:
1: Both Traditional Magick and Draconic Arts
Species: Gargoyle
Appearance | +
Name: Samson
Species: Earth Dragon
Name: Genevieve
Available are:
Special Notes: Will slave away at something he sees that matters and ignore almost everything else, even to his detriment.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.