All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi! :) I believe that this is open if you'd like to join.
We haven't progressed beyond character profiles at the moment if you'd like to chuck your own one in. World building is on the the previous page if you haven't already read it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:48 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

It's safer to ask anyways as not to intrude, :).
I'll make a character and put them up around the weekend, as for story I have a few suggestions and a possible idea for a villian. I'll put that up later as well as I have to scurry on off to class soon.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:22 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

So you guys have already stated that the characters will be from the main four cardinal directions, North, South, East, and West and that the base of operations is a mountain city. How about if the city is known as the land where the four winds meet, kinda like a league of nations type deal where there is a representative from each 'wind' in a council?
If we do that we have the possiblity for subterfuge as an outside force is trying to split the council apart and start a war if we'd likt to go that route.

Which winds/elements have been claimed so far by the way?

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:29 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

I've seen water and fire so far so if no one onjects I'll go for earth.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:34 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Zana820 wrote:
I've seen water and fire so far so if no one onjects I'll go for earth.

No objection here. Lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:35 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Of course not gurl, lol. ;P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:13 pm 

ok so that leaves me wind :-D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:58 pm 

Name: Sasha padfoot (but most call her ghost)

Appearance
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Dark green
Hair: short jet black hair.
Body: athletic but still thin, 5ft 4in, she has small scars all over her body. though there are 4 long scars across her left shoulder.

Personality: she is quiet, thoughtful, rather do stuff on her own then in a team but understands she is part of a team now. can get mad quiet easily and doesn't know how to control her temper to well. doesn't understand most emotions.

Skills/Abilities
survival
trapmaking
first aid
knows how to fight with a spear
stealth
climbing

Misc. growing up it was just her and her mother. she has no ideal who her father is. when she was 7 she watch her mother die of illness since they was unable to afford medican or get to a doctor. that day still haunts her and gives her nightmares. she learned how to live on her own and survive in the wild. avoiding anyone she saw most of the time.
when she was 12 she came across a older guy hurt in the woods. something about him made her stay and help him. Jasper was the old man name as she found out. it took her weeks to get him back to a good health that he was able to travel again. at first he was the only one to talk trying to find out more about her. slowly she would open up to him. he was able to talk her into coming and visiting him every so often.
sometime when she was 16 he was able to talk her into going to the dragon academy. knowing his time was getting short and wanted to see her happy. at the academy she would avoid big group of peoples and stick to herself and her dragon or just a few people.

Dragon

Dragon name: Aeolius

Personality: from a hatching he has been very playful and caring. if he thinks he can get away with a trick he will go for it. though he is protective over his rider doing his best to make sure her needs are meant and she is taken care of. no matter how much she complanes to him about it.

Appearance: from the tip of his nose to tail he is about 24ft long. wing span is 17ft. scales colors are mostly dark gray and medium gray there are some light gray scales as well. he like his rider is thin.

Abilities:
can fly in any wind conditions
can make small wind cyclones when he roars.
due to his dark scales can hide at night or in shadows well

both rider and dragon can hear each other thoughts and feelings. they can also feel each other's pain.

that is it. if you all have any questions or anything let me know

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:25 pm 

1st Year (1)

Great work with the bio Alanna! I can't wait to start writing the characters out for this RP :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:16 am 

thanks look forward to rping this out with you all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:45 pm 

1st Year (1)

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well.

ReenaBean just messaged me and it seems she won't be able to write in the RP until the end of May. So we can either start the RP, with a little bit of world building, or we can wait for her. I'm gonna leave it up to you guys if you want to start or not.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:03 pm 

either way works for me.