All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:24 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Best of luck to you! I know the feeling of moving well. =D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:21 pm 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

Good luck!!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:55 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

good luck wolfy, have a safe trip :)

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:16 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

I love this little meme quote. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:13 pm 

Bored

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello! I want to apologize to everyone in our RP, but life has sadly gotten in the way for likely all of us. As a creator of the RP, I would just like to apologize, but with this apology comes a promise for us to be more active throughout the summer. In the next week or two we are likely going to start making an effort to continue on with our amazing RP!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:44 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Sadly I won't be able to be more active in the summer. I'm moving by the end of the month and I won't have internet for probably the entire summer. I'm going to have to drop out. Sorry guys!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:55 pm 

Bored

We understand @Cinderlunarcyborg. Do not worry about apologize at circumstances come up from time to time and we don't have control as to how it will affect our lives. Thank you for informing us and we hope everything goes well with the move and after! Thank you for being apart of our group and we will gladly welcome you back anytime!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:52 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Hello and yes life has gotten in the way. Gladly it is summertime and I hope Cinder has a chance to rejoin us.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:00 am 

1st Year (1)

Screenname: Dreamgurl42

Name: Zinnia Elm

Height and weight: Stands at 5’7 tall and weighs 150.

Body type: Hourglass shaped body that is still in development.

Eyes: Oval shaped blue eyes.

Hair: Wavy red hair. She has a mild widow’s peak that grows out her bangs perfectly, but not so nicely formed all the time. In the sunlight her hair strands can appear as a light golden red. Her hair used to be long, but it's cut down to medium length. It’s easier to style now.

Race: Caucasian

Nationality: American

Birthday: February 10 20XX

Other phys. traits: There are some freckles on her cheeks as a result of the sun’s reaction to her skin. She has pale skin and has dimples when she smiles. Her fingers are long when stretched out and has attached earlobes. She used to wear braces and has straight white teeth as a result of it. She maintains good hygiene.

Preferred outfits: Belonging in an exclusive group of Disney characters Zinnia wears a lot of youth, colorful or pastel, and flowy dresses. She was told, in her training, that she needed to be confident in what she wears or else the magic would be weak. However, now that she needs to be part of the public again she likes dressing in casual, yet modest attire. Such as wearing skin tight jean pants with a nice blouse. The blouses are normally design with a Peter Pan collar. Sometimes she’ll wear ripped leg jeans with black tights worn underneath it. If she had a choice to wear shorts and shoes it’ll most likely be floral pattern.

Family background: Unbeknownst to most each Disney parks, across the global, holds a unique magical portals that have hidden worlds within them where Disney characters live in (this is inspired from the Enchanted movie’s portal). Which faint traces of magic spills onto the surrounding areas and takes specialized eyes to see this specific existence. Zinnia’s family traces back with Firebird Suite from Fantasia 2000. The Spring Sprite is a benevolent force of life and creation. She loves the forest and its creatures. Possessing a creative and an artistic side. A creation of life and breathes in anew spring when winter filters away. Overall, she is a mysterious creature. Not entirely human, but holds magical elements just like Zinnia’s ancestors. Fast forth to the Enchantress’, from Beauty and the Beast, appearance within the world, she had a daughter. A living heirloom that will continue the family’s magic from eons ago. However, that all changed when the Enchantress’s daughter went missing. Feeling helpless the Enchantress searched everywhere and attempted to crossover to the other world (where humans live), but was unable to. Keeping mother and daughter away for years.

Unaware of her daughter’s condition, on the other side, the girl suffered head injuries. Resulting in losing her memories. Leaving her to unable to recall what her past life was like and who was her kidnapper. She was found outside Disneyland’s Paris property and when found she was treated for her wounds. Later placed into foster care. Eventually, a family took her in and treated her as one. She lived the rest of her life as a human. Never remembering her true origins and never getting proper training similar to her mother’s.

Fortunately, years later, Zinnia, who is the Enchantress’s granddaughter, managed to visit WDW, using the Disney program for kids, and return back to the portal where her own mother failed to return to in the past. Although the Enchantress wasn’t able to see her daughter again because of the portal’s conflict, she was ecstatic of her newest family member. Within the last few years Zinnia has been training under Enchantress and the other Disney fairies; which resumes in the family's power in nature.

Schooling: Homeschool.

Talents and skills: Staying focus in long periods of times, speed read, responsible in time management and budgeting, writing, great public speaking, critical thinker/ mostly logical thinker, persistence/determined, communication (easy to approach and talk to), adaptable in any environment, promotes positivity, and is very self-disciple. Since she has possession of fairy DNA in her, she could understand the bell language (e.x. Tinker Bell).

Special powers: Zinnia’s powers are hereditary. She adopted and gotten training through the Enchantress and the other Disney fairies. Such as the Blue Fairy, the Fairy Godmother, and Queen Clarion. Zinnia is useful in plant manipulation, plant generation, or bending to her will (e.x. be able to grow trees or use their branches as weapons), aid in granting wishes, and is currently training to fly. She has the ability to hear and feel plants surrounding her. When extremely happy, just like her distant ancestor, her footsteps can produce fresh grass and small poppy flowers. Only when she barefooted and the ground below is dirt. When her emotions are mixed or stressed her fairy wings will appear. She used to being expressive and loud; however, with her blending into the public she needs to keep her wings hidden.

Maturity: Tends to act older than she actually is (between 21-25 age ranges).

Relationship status: Single.

Philosophy/Values: “Be kind and patient to yourself”

Quirks and mannerisms
: Zinnia doesn’t like to drink anything with ice in it and she may talk to herself even with others there. She sucks on her tongue when she tired; which will make minor clicking noises.

Code: The DA Rises

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:17 pm 

Bored

Thank you Dream. Trust me when I say, I know school is coming soon, but in all honestly, we will have this RP back up and running soon!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:35 am 

1st Year (1)

Joby_wan_Kenobi wrote:
Thank you Dream. Trust me when I say, I know school is coming soon, but in all honestly, we will have this RP back up and running soon!

Such yay :D