All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:41 am 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

We need one more teen character to begin. If we don't have some one else join by Sunday I'll take another character for myself or ask someone to make an extra.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:43 am 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

She will have major drawbacks for anything she does, was thinking maybe life draining or her changing into a captured genie herself

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:44 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Sounds good, Alastar. Can't wait for this to get started.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:47 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Will be super busy this week, got a lot of irl work to do so I'll start up this RP next week. Until then, just chill out and search up disney and stuff. Later.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:12 pm 

Bored

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Would anyone else like to join? Trust me, we have done rps similar to this one and they are so much fun! Just because its Disney, doesn't mean that its a baby-rp with no action.. This rp is based all on action and strategy!

Thank you for reading and considering the rp!

But seriously? Join this rp.. =D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:38 am 

Bored

Still looking for one more person to join this rp! I promise this rp will not disappoint you! Me and Zana have been roleplaying for five years now! Hahaha!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:25 am 

Bored

• Screenname~ Joby_wan_Kenobi
• Name~ Jace
• Gender~ Male
• Age~ 16
• Developing Power (Optional)~ Shapeshifter (to animal). Sometimes can change into a Disney animal, but it is very rare. Well developing his power, sometimes is stuck as that animal for various amounts of time. Favorite transformation: Tiger
• Physical Description (Include Clothing)~ Various different outfits are seen with Jace as he brought a backpack of clothes with him into the park as well as some food. He usually can be seen in a tight black shirt and black athletic track pants with gray Asics, but will sometimes switch to whatever the missions require. Quite handsome, which helps his smooth talking abilities, but his gray eyes is what sets him apart from most people. He has medium short blond hair that he pushes back half the time. He is about 5'10" and is quite muscular as he trained with his father in karate, hockey, and lacrosse.
• Personality~ Overally, self-centered, always rushing into things without a backup plan. He can be quite annoying and sarcastic when he chooses, but Jace is very caring under all these traits. He's almost like a fluffy bunny that can kill you 18 different ways. Somewhat of a smooth talker, he tries many times to impress the ladies.
• Your Weakness (Must have one!)~ Over-confident, rash, never really thinks out his choices. He knows these are problems, but they also help him in very little situations.
• History? (Optional)~ Comes from a higher middle class family, who occassionally take trips to Disney. Jace likes Disney, but he doesn't feel as if there is much for him besides rides like Rock n' Roller Coaster or Expedition Everest.
• Crush/BF/GF?~ None yet..
• Code~ The DA Rises
• Favorite Ride~ Expedition Everest
• Other?~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:08 pm 

Bored

Just so everyone knows I will be starting off the rp being as my charrie is the leader, but if you aren't sure where to start. Follow my post's lead and I can guide you until you feel comfortable with the charrie! Hope to put up the beginning post in an hour or by tomorrow night. Not sure with college homework right now!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:53 pm 

Bored

Guys, come on. Someone else post, so we can begin to rp. Really bored here.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:38 pm 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

I would like to join if that's okay.
Screenname~ Cinderlunarcyborg
Name~ Cinder Lihn
Gender~ female
Age~ 13
Developing Power (Optional)~ Fire
Physical Description (Include Clothing)~ Cinder is more on the chubby side and has the most unruly blond hair that goes down to about her shoulders. She wears black, plastic glasses and a black, baggy sweater and usually has the hood covering her face. Underneath her sweater is a red long sleeved shirt and she wears baggy, grey sweat pants. She is about 5 ft 3 in and has ice blue eyes (ironically). She wears a black FitBit on her left wrist.
Personality~ Cinder is about as shy as they come and her low self-of-steam doesn't help. She almost always has her head down and is probably too smart for her own good. She can be easily angered though and doesn't like to talk about her past. She is also a complete anime nerd and knows a lot about computers. She also is a Sci-Fi geek and loves Star Wars. She has a stutter that can't be helped and can be a real smart aleck. When she does make friends she will protect them to the death even if it is hopeless. Though she may seem cold and tough on the outside she is actually really caring and probably would regret hurting a fly, but will do what needs to be done. She likes to draw, read and write stories, and play videogames.
Your Weakness (Must have one!)~ She is really shy, if she angry will not think straight and make simple mistakes.
History? (Optional)~
Crush/BF/GF?~ N/A
Code~ The DA rises
Favorite Ride~ Space Mountain
Other?~ Has a backpack with sketching pencils, a sketch book, books, her computer, a crappy wired mouse for her computer, a notebook, chips, and a huge water bottle. Has a sword that is coal black and has a fake red jewel in the hilt.

Last edited by Cinderlunarcyborg on Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:25 pm 

Bored

Okay, everything is great! Though, the weapon can't be a lightsaber only because newbies aren't suppose to have privileged weapons.. Anything else for weapons is okay though!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:31 am 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

okay I'll change it.

PostThis post was deleted by Cinderlunarcyborg on Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:51 am.
Reason: double post
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:06 pm 

Bored

Everything is good! You're accepted, though you won't see you added to the joining page on the front cause I don't have the ability to edit Zana's post lol. You can reply on the Roleplay page in Beta now! Some of us have started and are just waiting for Zana. She has a lot going on with college, so its totally cool! I do as well, I just have a smudge of time in between classes to reply.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:47 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Thanks okay.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:04 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Sorry that i've been MIA. College and other family stuff is finally over so I'll be back online. I'll bee posting asap and will have something up either today or tomorrow for sure so we can get going. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:05 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

It's okay we all have lives (I hope)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:18 am 

@Joby_wan_knobi
Who was the tall figure walking into tomorrowland?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:53 pm 

Bored

@Ordo
It was Goofy, I tried to describe him, but its a little hard to without saying who he is completely lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:00 pm 

Ah got ya....I forgot he had a green hat.
Thanks man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next