All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:46 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Can I still join? I'm new here and this rp looks amazing to start with :)

If so, I would like to play a teen, but if you need some other character that would also be fine

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:50 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Yeah! Absolutely! Fill out the form on the front page, make sure you read through all the rules. For the sake of time, you can just read through the few posts we've made in the rp and insert your character where everyone currently at.

I do have to ask, have you been to Walt Disney World in Orlando? If you haven't then I suggest looking up some maps of Magic Kingdom Park and looking at all the rides and such.. It will be very helpful in locating where everything is..

Thank you so much for your interest in the rp and welcome aboard!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:18 pm 

All right :D

I just made my character, I hope it's okay.
About your question: no, i've never been there. I don't even live in the USA at all :p but I already took a look at hte map and I will be fine by that.

I'll make a post tomorrow. I'll quickly read through what you already have and then I'll jump in as soon as pssible :)

• Screenname~ Scypho
• Name~ Piper McGraven
• Gender~ Female
• Age~ 16
• Developing Power (Optional)~ Acid generation
• Physical Description (Include Clothing)~ She has shoulder length brown curls that make accentuate her facial features; High cheek bones, pointy chin and full lips. At the time at the park, she hardly wore make up, whats not very usual for her. Piper has hazel eyes. Her outfit consist of a washed off high waisted skinny jeans, a crop top and a red shirt, with her old vans as footwear.
• Personality~ Piper is one of those girls who are the worst nightmare for parents who have to deal with a teenager. She has a big mouth, cant accept any rejection and loves attention. Most people know her as a ****ing, which she likes to keep that way. She’s like that because deep inside she’s very unsure and shy, afraid that she’s not good enough, but doesn't want anyone to come so close to her. By building a wall of arrogance and impertinence she avoids that. But if you like her or not, she does have a lot of courage and is certainly not the dumbest.
• Your Weakness (Must have one!)~ she doesn't accept people to come too close to her, so she actually doesn't have real friends. Beneath that tough acting, she's making herself feel lonely and sad.
• History? (Optional)~
• Crush/BF/GF?~
• Code~ The DA rises
• Favorite Ride~Haunted Mansion
• Other?~

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:12 am 

Medals: 2
Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

• Screenname~ WerewolfPirate

• Name~ Erika

• Gender~ Female

• Age~ 17

• Developing Power (Optional)~ Werewolf Physiology. As a werewolf, Erika's werewolf form is feral rather than bipedal like other werewolves, being the size of a pony. Her size makes it easy for her to take down large prey and defend herself from enemies. Unlike most werewolves, Erika remains in a state of control when in this form, but loses the ability to speak.
For Erika to shift into this form she would need to focus and let the beast inside take control. Other ways for her to shift include losing control of her rage or if she is in life-threatening danger. The only time she cannot control the wolf is on the night of a full moon. In human form Erika's senses are heightened and her reflexes are quick.

• Physical Description (Include Clothing)~ Erika has an average body build, standing at 5'5", her eyes are a bright blue and dirty blonde hair only reaches past her shoulders. Part of her hair is dyed a dark purple around the top. She normally wears t-shirts with pictures or words along with a pair of dark blue jeans and tan work boots. On her right arm, just below the sleeve of her t-shirt is a tattoo of a pirate flag, except the skull is replaced with a pawprint. She is missing a pinkie finger on her right hand and has several bites and scars on her arms, legs and back. She normally carries a bowie knife with her for hunting and protection.

• Personality~ Erika is the type of person that does not care about others and is not a people person. She absolutely hates people that she finds annoying or stupid, but enjoys insulting anyone around her. She loves causing any kind of trouble, as well as pranks, that she finds to be entertaining, even if there is a risk that she will be caught or if the person involved is harmed in the process. Erika will also betray and backstab anyone to get what she wants. At times Erika is usually mischievous and lazy, other times she has a fiery temper.

• Your Weakness~ Anything that is pure silver burns her and causes excruciating pain. If she is around wolfsbane it dulls her senses, making her sluggish and imagine things as it acts like a drug. Her temper usually blinds her if she happens to be fighting, underestimating the enemy if she is insulted. One other weakness she has is her one friend Jeff, who is a crow, that she has kept secret. If any harm was to befall Jeff, Erika would do whatever it took to keep him safe.

• History? (Optional)~ Her family is barely considered as middle class, her parents having just enough money to pay the bills and buy food for the house. When they don't have food, she either tags along with her father to hunt for snakes and maybe a gator if they're lucky or goes out to try and steal food from the store. Obviously she has been unlucky at times. On a few occasions she has went out to hunt by herself and was almost killed by a gator, but managed to get away alive. The only thing missing was her pinkie finger that was violently bitten off when she wrestled with the gator. Kids at school make fun of her for being poor, only further angering her.
One day she was feeling bored and adventurous and decided to take a chance at sneaking into DisneyWorld, only because she had never once been inside the huge park and wanted to see what it was like for herself.

• Crush/BF/GF?~ N/A

• Code~ The DA Rises

• Favorite Ride~ Pirates of the Caribbean

• Other?~ During one hunt, Erika came across a crow that was entangled in fishing wire with a damaged left wing. She had considered killing it for food, but took pity on the defenseless bird and brought it back to her house, cutting the wire carefully and nursing its injured wing. The feathers of the crow were white, but its face was a normal black. During this time, Erika slowly formed a small bond with the crow, feeling like she had made her first friend.
After taking care of the bird until its wing was fully healed Erika let the animal go, only to notice that it stayed close to her house, occasionally begging for food outside her window until she fed it. From then on the crow began following Erika everywhere she went, letting her know if there was danger or food. For Erika, the crow has been a companion for her to talk to, allowing her to let out pent up emotions she keeps hidden away.
Erika named the crow Jeff while she was caring for it.

Last edited by WerewolfPirate on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:10 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

Welcome to the both of you! Hope you enjoy the rp.
I'm Zana, the co-GM for the rp and just wanted to give a quick heads up that the rp might go a little slowly due to most of us being in school and college, I hope you're okay with that.

Also, WerwolfPirate, your choice of power is okay, but we just need a quick explanation of its limits and how it's controlled. When they're a werewolf is it in the traditional sense where they are feral and bloodthirsty or is the transformation controlled and the person aware of their actions? Is there a trigger to the power or does it happen willingly? We just need these few details so we can make sure the power can be accommodated properly.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:36 pm 

Edited Erika's power. I hope it is acceptable (:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:40 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Thanks for updating your form WP! Feel free to have your characters pop in the rp when you are ready, if you don't feel like having your characters come in just yet, joby and I are also working on creating an opportunity for other characters to pop in later on if that would be more comfortable for either of you.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:23 pm 

Bored

Hey, @WerewolfPirate, by the way love the username and picture. Anyways, I know you just posted, but for the sake of not having to repeat things this early in the RP, could you have Erika just pop up where everyone else was and have her know what's going on. I only ask because in a few posts, some stuff is about to go down and it's slightly crucial that everyone is a part of the event.

For those who join later in the RP, there will be other opportunities to show up! In no way is this RP going to close anytime soon because we usually welcome many RPers before actually closing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:05 am 

Just got home from work so I'm going to edit my post (:

Edit: Post is edited ^.^

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:46 am 

Bored

So for those who have never been to Walt Disney World and are not sure what the ride or entrance of the People Mover: Transit Authority Ride looks like. Here is a visual for you to watch, it is somewhat short and excuse the lack of good audio and shakiness. I couldn't do much about it because it was my first time using a GoPro.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:47 pm 

Are there any throwing knives as a weapon choice?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:41 pm 

Bored

Yeah! Sorry, I didn't mention them on the front. LOL I tried to include some special things such as weapons from movies, and such.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:13 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

I can join correct? I want to pop in and I have a general idea for a character. Also this looks like fun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:35 pm 

Bored

Yes, you may join! Umm, I understand you are "sneaky" hence the SN, but can you tell me, by PM, how you plan to 'pop in,' because of where the characters are at in the RP right now.

Go ahead and make your character form! Then PM me about the details of the 'pop in'

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:47 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

• Screenname~ SneakyBeaky1
• Name~ Yuri Alexeev
• Gender~ Male
• Age~ 17

• Developing Power (Optional)~Umbrakinesis, mainly shadow stealth/mimicry and umbrakinetic constructs. These constructs can only be melee and defense weapons. The shadow stealth/mimicry let's him turn into a 2-dimensional shadow.
During the day time, his constructs are smaller.
During the night, they are much stronger and can be larger.
As a drawback, he will turn into a 2-dimensional shadow for a long period of time and cannot become 3-dimensional (about 2-4 hours) if his powers are used too long, safe, yet pretty much useless in combat.
• Physical Description (Include Clothing)~A quite large teenager, standing at 6'3'' with long black hair down to his shoulder, it is smooth and well maintained. He has an average muscle tone for his size and wears a black leather jacket with black jeans and dark grey shoes. He also wears a grey t-shirt under his jacket. He seems a lot older due to his height and chiseled features, many others think he is old enough to drink. He keeps his face well shaved and clean, he has good hygiene. His eyes are a piercing blue and under his right sleeve is a black tribal tattoo that goes down to his wrist.
• Personality~At first glance he would seem dark and unfriendly, that is not so. Yuri is fond of interaction with others and enjoys conversation. Very easy to befriend as he is very open. A person you would invite to most any occasion. Yet, he is very adamant when it come to decisions and very hard to convince, it is possible however. He likes to make jokes and smart remarks whenever he can.
• Your Weakness (Must have one!)~He is not fond of authority whatsoever and will most likely not listen if told to do something. He tends to underestimate his opponents.
•Weapons~ His constructs, mainly bladed weapons. His favorite is a large scythe. Can mimic other's weapons with some drawbacks, any weapons that shoot will not fire, externally powered weapons will not work. He is well rounded at using many weapons, but his best is Marluxia's scythe from Kingdom Hearts (all his constructs are pitch black). He also uses throwing knives, but is average at best, and likes to use a a long chained kunai. The chained kunai and throwing knives are not his best, but he knows how to use them.
• History? (Optional)~
• Crush/BF/GF?~ Doesn't have one yet.
• Code~ The DA Rises
• Favorite Ride~Haunted Mansion
• Other?~Might be seen as evil at first.

One of my first rp, give me your thoughts please. This can help me develop my skills.

Last edited by SneakyBeaky1 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:23 pm 

Bored

Okay, I only have two questions which is great because I've had RPs where I've had to answer 20+ questions lol.

1) What is the major drawback on your character's power? As I read the form, I didn't exactly see a drawback to the power.
~A helpful tip: I have had characters with similar powers and two of the drawbacks I put on my charries is they get stuck in the shadows for a period of time OR using shadow-travel drains their energy by a significant amount.
2)For the weapons portion of your character form, I'm not exactly sure what weapon is your character using besides a large scythe, which is fine!
~A helpful tip: If you want to say that your character is good with many weapons, then saying they are well-rounded helps, but I suggest choosing a few weapons, likely up to 3. One main weapon and then two sub-weapons. Also if you want the scythe from Kingdom Hearts, the one Marluxia uses I would approve. If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, then I say forget about it lol

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:37 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Ok, did a bit of editing. Thanks for the tips, I could use some advice. So, will this suffice? :)

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:32 am 

Bored

Yes those edits are perfect! Now, to figure out where you can show up.. Right now the group is on a ride, but I'd rather you character doesn't pop up while on the ride because it would be kind of creepy.. There are other characters that will be showing up later. I know you'd probably love to RP right now, but I just don't know exactly where you can hop in. Umm... give the RP maybe a few more posts and I'll talk with Zana to see where you could possibly hop in!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:55 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Thanks, I think this is a good start for someone who is new to rp. I want to hone my skills. :)

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:25 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Hey sneaky! Welcome to the RP. I have two characters who I'll be introducing later on, either tomorrow or on the weekend, if you would like to you can bring your character in at the same time as I do. !blush

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next