All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:02 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Medieval: TSLOA: Alpha 1.2 (Testing)

I have not listed all of the functions. But those i have not listed are ones that i would tell you about as they come up, such as experience calculation

Information from the Interest-Check | +
Everything done in this will help with the design and creation of events, monsters and other creatures and or game mechanics for the full version, it is for you to have fun.

Everything done in this open world rp is made by me besides using dice to determine things., I have played D&D once before, and that was after I started making this. I also watched videos on the west marches, which is where I got ideas for certain dice rolls (using different mechanics for these ones of course) and the whole open world shared adventure/world impact thing. Where what you do in this rp world, stays in effect in other rp's with different people.

I mean... you can have a town ruined... and it will be ruined in another persons world as well. Did I mention you can hop into someone else's rp with there permission and my permission and adventure with them? (if it is allowed by Efer that is, I was told by one person it should be fine, but if at any point it is no, any administrators that tell me "no", I will listen too. )

What happens here has a permanent impact on what you can do.

This adventure rp/ dungeon delve style rp is play by post based. Though it is exactly the same as if you were doing it table top, just with written text. I might one day manage to get a separate page up with details on everything, if I can stop being lazy that is. I stopped hanging here for a long while, but now that I am back I have done lots of work onto this and it is now in the Beta phase, where it is playable and is now in the version where what you do impacts all others.

Some information on what this is about:
Medieval: The Seven Lords Of Apocalypse.

Edge... the world of monsters, magic, and curses. As the days drag on in there own way... a cold wind blows from all round. An old man who appears to be in his 80's stands in the middle of the Markets, going from city to city and spreading word of Apocalypse. As everyone passes him un-hearing of his words. The man struggles to stay afoot, yet he must accomplish his mission. In the middle of the largest city in this kingdom full of adventurers, and farmers alike. He raises his voice...

"The Seven Lords Of Apocalypse shall soon be upon us! one after another those beings named as a Lord Of Apocalypse shall cause destruction to this realm as we know it, and possibly many others!" he shouts. "Some realms... have most likely seen this fate, but that of Edge shall not bare witness to it's own destruction. So take up arms adventurers! become hero's that can save this realm, and protect those who need protecting!" the old man preaches.

It was no sooner after that he said his words... that his heart was grabbed by what felt like a cold hand. The prophet smiles grimly, closing his eyes in the face of impending death. "I am old... and unable to protect anymore. I welcome my death, and hope that someone somewhere can warn the world of what is to transpire" he murmurs. In but mere seconds, he collapses to the ground against the merchant quarters fountain. Tousled white hair falling over his wrinkled and bearded face, his tarnished robes blackened and blue.

Somewhere, somehow-- his all call has been heard. Adventurers all around the world see dreams of death and destruction. Unless these Adventurers take up arms and gain strength to fight these Seven Lords... Apocalypse will reign over this land like a wildfire. Only, not just those good have heard the call... those who hear this call may indeed, become just as evil as these lords of Apocalypse.
Medieval: The Seven Lords of Apocalypse is a fantasy role playing adventure that I have been developing before I even heard of D&D (I had not even understood the concept of role playing.) Safe to say, the mechanics were kind of wonky at best, and they did not fit in very well. Upon discovering D&D. I realized I was doing it wrong, and I took inspiration from the popular Dungeons and Dragons in the creation of my own. As I started to make this role playing adventure, I grew more and more fond of it. Testing it with one of my little siblings and family. I can thank a certain person for having tested there own idea here on CF... as it gave me inspiration and the guts to actually test mine here on Creative freedom, where imagination indeed runs free. (Though I will not speak names. lol)
I just wanted to say that this is still an open world D&D style sandbox rp, you can inspect what you want, do what you want (within reason) [b]Basically, just don't powerplay!!! or take control!!. It is a completely functional world, and clarified rp is something I would prefer over something like "I try to help friend" or "lizzy tries to help friend". That would be like, one single complicated ass roll because it would be hard to understand "how" you are doing it, lol. Be more clear, like. "Lizzy run's over and reaches down quickly, attempting to grab his hand as he falls off the cliff." that way the type of rolls are easier for me decide, and it is easier to understand what is trying to be accomplished. =) I don't expect one paragraph of pure detail, but I do want things to be clarified at least a little so as to avoid confusion!

Features In TSLOA:
(a few features that I can remember/actually have listed, but not all of them)

-Dynamic lunar cycles.
-Different Realms/worlds to explore.

In Medieval: TSLOA, every day the two moons change to accommodate the time. Different moon cycles, means different unique things can happen. When one of the moons are full, supernatural creatures like werewolves run free... allowing you to kill them for certain quest completions, and certain items, on an eclipse you may discover certain other creatures lurk in the wilds instead. By the way, you can bet your ass if you get bit there is a chance of becoming a werewolf. With a whole belt of game mechanics I am making for it.
When both moons are full, or there is a double eclipse and you have the certain items/requirements in place. You can open a portal to another realm. These realms are completely unique from one another, and may hold information about The Seven Lords Of Apocalypse. Like wise, new monsters you would not have seen in the original world will be there too, along with new and more powerful bosses as well. The environment in these realms are also unique and some may have affects on the player.

Something that I plan on implementing is a Dynamic character system. Meaning what ever you manage to accomplish, be it raiding one of the preset castles or dungeons on the map, or killing a Lord Of Apocalypse... or even burning down the local inn, actually carry's over into future roleplays on the same world with not just you, but other players/characters as well, so basically don't burn down one of the only inns in a city, unless you really, really want to =p. lol. You can also find dead bodies of other dead player characters and loot what ever they had on them at the time of death. I cannot take credit for dynamic across world roleplaying though, but really wanted to make use of it.

(Originally designed for use in person or by skype, though adapted for play by post)
Due to a possibly shared world, you can actually encounter other players. I have already made work arounds for if I implement Dynamic interaction, Basically, if one of another persons character dies in there version of the adventure, you can find them in the same location if you stumble into the same place. If they are dead, you will role a perceptions check, and if it succeeds, you can find the dead body of a persons character. Even if that character is ten or twenty levels higher than you. You can also interact with other people if in the same spot in the world. Like-wise, if they are alive, I will make it known you are in the same spot, and you guys can decide whether or not you want to interact.

The world is completely sandbox, meaning you can go where ever you please and do what you want. The only down side is that there is only one region developed. So there is only limited amounts of places you can go at this point. The world will get bigger. So big, that dynamic player interaction and dynamic characters and death will work flawlessly. (people will have there pick of where they want to start, in a random spot in the wilds, or even in a city or town of there choosing.)

You have space for a four person party in Medieval: TSLOA, including you which means only three extra spaces. Keep in mind that if it is not an actual living person, there is other means of party members, such as Npc's you can have join you. There are also "pets", which take up a party slot and unlike Npc's, pets are player controlled (with certain limitations of course. I will get more into that when they are added.)
You do not actually need to have party members, and can go it completely alone. Fair warning, it will obviously be more challenging if by yourself.

There are roughly 20 unique castles/dungeons/locations that you can explore around all around the map. Two of those locations are boss level locations (will have a tough boss level monster or person at the end of the dungeon) There are many different unique quests each related to one of these 20 locations.
On top of that, there are an infinite number of different temporary quests and different quest locations that disappear off the map/world once you complete the quest related to it. (I can thank a generator, and my "creative" mind for that, so one would never have to worry about a lack of things to do.) Some temporary locations disappear to avoid cluttering of useless locations, but it is done in an rp related way (There are also some exceptions).

You can own/buy a home in the game to store loot, and certain objects so as to avoid the destructive, and devastating force of... "Forced sale of clutter you want to horde!!!"

Join a pre-existing guild, and get temporary-quests/jobs from the locals at a faster rate! Or start your own comprised of other role-players, or with npc's controlled by yours truly.

Message boards are there for pick up quests/temp quests off all kinds. Kind of like the guild, only you as a character can post your'e own message/quest, for other roleplayer's to do. The only reason this is made possible is due to the open-world system I have. Pretty cool huh?

-Ship owning (for travel across oceans.)
-Militia hiring (quest related, late/end game related.)
-More unique creatures/monsters/weapons/armors (It is kind of limited right now unfortunately)
-Good play by post "Dungeon master" like skills: (maybe one day) XD

=-----=
In-Game Mechanics:
(A few basic game mechanics you should know)
Basic Info:
You can inspect what you want, do what you want (within reason). It is a completely functional world, and detailed rp is something I would prefer over something like "I try to help friend" or "Lizzy tries to help friend". That would be like, one single complicated roll because it would be hard to understand "how" you are doing it. Be more detailed, like. "Lizzy run's over and reaches down quickly, grabbing his hand as he nearly falls off the cliff." that way the rolls are easier to decide, and it is easier to understand what is trying to be accomplished. =) I don't expect one paragraph, but I do want things to be clarified at least a little so as to avoid confusion!

Equipping items
Headgear,body,gloves,boots,cloak,Rings,necklaces, Left-hand/Right-hand
You can have 1 item of each type equipped at one time: Headgear, body (counts for both legs and body unless stated otherwise), gloves(counts for both hands unless stated otherwise), boots (both feet unless stated otherwise), Cloak (some cloaks have hoods that go over your headgear, but does not take up the headgear space unless stated otherwise), Rings (you can have one ring on per finger), Necklace (you can have up to two on at a time).

Left-hand/Right-hand equip: You can have one item in each hand at a time. Like a torch and sword. A sword and shield. Spell-book and torch. Spell-book and staff. Bow and Arrow. Un-notched Bow (no arrow on the bow string) and dagger. ETC.... This may not be applicable out of battle, but in battle, if you want to use something, at least put one item away and take another out. When in battle, you cannot switch full suits of armor on or off, and last but not least, in the middle of battle, when you are right next to an opponent, if you do switch out a weapon on your turn, you must roll a 1d20+ agility modifier. Get 10+ and you succeed. 9 or below, they get to have a free attack on you. Keep this in mind please.

Daily Rations:
Rations keep you alive, and to keep healthy, eat at least 1 per day. Make sure to stock up before you leave the towns or cities, that you have plenty of food for the trip. Due to no carry weight max, I have limited on how much food you can take with you separately to avoid the buying of 100 rations all at once.

Carry weight (Test version)
You can carry as many items as your strength stat not including what you wear. (this will be changed in the future)

Have a Good hauling!

Rolls
Different types of rolling.

Attack roll: 1d20 + or - your opponents modifier for the skill check and your modifier. And who ever has the highest comparible stat, IE: player-14 str/ enemy-10 str. The highest would add another +1 to there roll, the person with the lowest, adds a -1.
(Melee attacks have modifiers from Strength.)
(Bows have modifiers from Agility .)
(Spells get modifiers from intelligence and mind.)
(Some bonus modifiers come from skills the character has.)

3 actions:
You do one attack, use an item, or move the amount of space listed on your race on your turn. You can drop any one of these actions to then manipulate/move an object during a battle. some may require skill checks.

Different types of dice
Attack Dice: These dice are the number listed by the weapon or spell, which are commonly called "AD". If a weapon or spell has an AD of 1D8. (AD: 1D8) you would roll a 1D8 for deciding how much damage you do. There is crafting that can increase the maximum damage (AD) done by a weapon.

Defense without armor
While there is armor in the world to resist getting hit by an attack, if you are playing a character who does not rely on defense... Then what are you suppose to do?

Well the answer, is that while warriors... and melee fighters tend to have armor to use. Agile based characters do actually have a lighter armor to use as well. It barely defends you, but it makes sure you don't have to worry about penalties to agility for sneaking up on enemies, or firing a bow from a distance.

Magic users on the other hand are a completely different issue. They have next to no baseline defense, and there robes barely help them at all. Instead, they can have spells that boost there defense for a certain amount of turns... but because it is a strong spell, it takes up one of there daily spell uses. (Daily spells uses is not something I made up, though I tweaked it quiet a bit, it is the best way for magic users to stay fair and balanced)

ranged attacks.
Defense against magic
There is trinkets, clothing, armor and even shields which protect you from magic. This is called "MD: (Magic Defense)" you also add any modifiers from your Mind and Intelligence stats to your magic defense. (this gives you a bonus when doing a defending roll only for magic.)

Weapon range
Range: listed next to your weapon is on how close/far away must be to be able to attack with that weapon and engage an enemy. If it says Range: 0ft. You must be right next to the target (on the battle map you would be on the hex next to the target) If it says Range: 5ft, you can be one hex away. Range: 10ft... two hexes away. Most melee weapons are usually between Range: 0ft and Range: 5ft

Bows and Ranged magic are usually Range: 30ft and above.

Modifiers and roll bonuses/penalties
Modifiers and roll bonuses are bonuses to a certain action that is related to one of your stats or items. A penalty is something that makes certain actions more difficult, or affects your overall character.

Daily spell limit
Most of the time magic users have a limit to how many spells they can cast per day. The number of spells cast per day can be increase via skills and leveling along with class type. Some spells do not take a toll and can be cast only once per battle, but does not take up one of your daily casts. These spells are either very weak, or circumstantial.

Effect types:
There will be an effect type listed in the description of most magical items, or spells that you have. Such as fire, paralysis, freezing... etc. Some effects may be unique to a certain rare/legendary item.

Spell types
There are different types of spells, such as spells that work when you touch something, spells that target from a distance, spells that target you or a team member, and spells that can target not just from a distance, but in a specific area as well, without risk of harming anyone who steps in its way. Some spells can work like traps, and can be placed/set before hand. There are many different types, some unique.

Rituals

Portals
Portals are summoned by doing a type of ritual. These rituals require certain things to work properly, be it inanimate, undead, a specific liquid, and sometimes... a living creature as well. These portals lead you to new places and realms that cannot be accessed otherwise. which may be quest related, end-game related, world related, or even character related.

Battle

Taking turns in Battle (Other table tops call it Initiative, so we shall do the same here)
When confronted by enemies, each participating character/enemy rolls a 1d10+ any bonuses to your agility. Whoever gets the highest goes first, second highest goes second, etc...

Running speed
In battle, there is only a certain distance you can move called running speed. Every square on the combat map is roughly 10 feet.

Disengaging from Combat
Once you are next to a target and battling him/her/it, to leave combat from the enemy (to get away), you must roll a 1d20+ agility modifier.

or you can take an action, like try to push them down, or block there path. Which is a skill check.

Successfully hitting an enemy
After you successfully hit an enemy, use the type of attack damage dice listed next to the weapon. This is a roll to decide on how much damage you deal to that enemy.

Death
When you lose all of your hp, you cannot battle, and you become unconscious. If you are in this state, you will either be killed by the enemy, or taken. you die if you are succesfully hit 4 times after being knocked unconscious, but can be resurrected by somebody, be it you if you have a one time use resurrection item, tool, or enchantment. Be it a teammate, or npc as long as they have the tools to do so. If you become unconscious, enemies will try to either kill you, or capture you. It is debatable about which one is better over the other... If you are knocked unconsiouswhen by yourself without enemies near you, there is a chance an npc character may find and save you (slim chance). If in a party, it is up to the party members to save you if they can. The interesting part about death, is that it is not the end. If you do die, The rest of the items you had on you will stay where you died, and if anyone ever comes across it. They can take those items. I trust in you all not to be "meta" about all this though, and try to find your old stuff. Chances are, the enemies in that spot will have taken and used those items, or just looted them anyways. If you come across it, you come across it. There are npc rumors that lead to quests about finding "an adventures" gear as well, you just have to keep an eye open for it.

Stats
Stats:
-
Just roll a 3d7 (so if you get 5,2,6 it would be a total of ;13;) do this seven times, (write down the numbers), then place the totals in the desired stat locations.
or take: 15, 13, 11, 10, 9, 8, 8

Bonuses to dice rolls associated with the skill: (I am aware you cannot get this high with roll's but you can through leveling in rp
From 1-2, -4; to effected dice rolls.
3-5, -2;
6-8, -1;
9-10, -0;
11-13, +0;
14-16, +1;
17-19, +2;
20-24, +3;
25-30, +4;

Strength: (Strength can be used to assist dice-rolls on whether or not you get a hit on an enemy in a battle, and on how much damage you do. Also, some environmental events, such as pushing objects or breaking something, may be easier if you have a higher strength. If you are going to be a straight up face to face fighter, I suggest putting highest points into this, agility and constitution)

Constitution: (determines your overall healthiness, and directly effects your hitpoints. There are spells which make use of your Constitution modifier, and overall constitution itself as well.)

Agility: (Agility is simply how fast you can move, and whether or not you may be able to do some environmental events such as climbing a structure, or even escaping from trouble. This is also for pick-pocketing, and sneaking. It is also how far you can move in one turn during battles.)

Charisma: (This is probably the simplest stat to explain, basically this is your stat for having social skills. If you are talking to a merchant, you may role for this when you want to buy something from them and you might get a better deal. If you are talking to a person this stat will decide whether or not they trust what you say, whether they do what you tell them to do. etc. Like I said, it is pretty much your stat for social skills. lol)

Intelligence: (Is your basic magic stat. Everything magical is based off of this stat, such as spells, tinkering with magical objects...etc.)

Mind: (This determines how strong and quick a mind your character has, such as during mind control, spells, when intoxicated it determines how easy it is to push past it and do things... When not affected by anything, it is the stat to decide whether you notice something and do stuff like pick out somebody from a crowd... etc: (It is also like perception)

Luck: (This is a stat that affects whether or not what happens during certain situations. Possibly causing something to fall on an attacker based on the dice roll, or something that grabs there attention... or even for you to accidentally/intentionally find a hiding place or the like. It basically affects most of the things you do, and that is why it is good to have for any character, though especially those who really make use of stealth.)

Determining health
Roll a 1d30 for your first hitpoint calculation. (you cannot get below 15, if you get below that, just take 15.) (put in brackets next to your hp your first role for hitpoints)
From then on, every second level, roll a dice = to half of your initial hit point roll, and add half of your level to it + your con modifier. That is how much you gain.

Physical defense and combat.
Leveling up (experiance and level points)
When you level up you get a single level point. You can place this level point in any of your stats (str,dex,charisma. etc) or you can hold on to it to use for a certain skill you want.
Experiance starts at 0/200. You can get exp in combat like this. Your opponents level - your level X 20. If you are not directly killing the opponent, you get half xp. (in example, you push them off a cliff.)
For a mission, it is the mission difficulty x 40. the mission difficulties are the easiest at 1, and the hardest at 6.
Armor:
Weight: (during combat)
Light armor slows you 0ft,
medium slows you 5 ft,
and heavy slows you 10ft,
During combat, when being attacked you get to decide wether or not you are defending, or dodging. Announce it with your dice roll for defending.
Defense: every 5 defense removes 1 hitpoint of damage from an attack.
every 10 defense gives you a plus one to your skill check when being attacked
add your current str modifier to your skill check when being attacked.

Dodging: You add your current agility modifier to your skill check when being attacked

Health bonuses
Some spells, items, skills, and effects increase your health temporarily. Please keep track of what your hit-points were before the effect took place.

Starting Classes Description
Warrior: Melee weapon focused users. The warrior has known battle for enough time to be aware of its horrors. The warrior will fight with his or hers trusty sword to cut down his foes... and make sure that he has tough armor to shrug off enemy weapons. (Uses melee weapons, shields, heavy armor, medium armor, light armor.)
Branching Classes:Swordsman:Guardian:Defender:
Starting Gear:
Worn leather helmet (light): +1 defense
Rusted Chain Hauberk (medium): +2 defense.
Worn leather boots (light): +1 defense
Worn leather gloves (light): +1 defense
Cracked Wooden Shield (light): +1 defense
Rusted Iron Short sword: AD; 1d6 'Range: 0ft'
Torches: 4
Daily Rations: 5/5
Gold: 150
--
Archer: Ranged focus. The archer attacks from a distance with bow and arrow, or short-sword/dagger. They keep cover for their friendlies, and make sure to watch their backs. (Uses Bows, short-swords/daggers, medium armor, light armor.)
Branching Classes:Ranger:Thief:Rogue:
Starting Gear:
Leather hood (Light): +1 defense
Worn Leather armor (Light): +1 defense
Worn Leather boots (Light): +1 defense
Worn Leather gloves (Light): +1 defense
Old Bow: AD; 1d4 'Range: 40ft'
Dagger: AD; 1d3 'Range: 0ft'
x25 Rusted arrows: +1d0 damage
Gold: 200
--
Mage: Ranged focus/spells. The Mage uses spells of many a variety, and focus heavily on the arcane. They can attack enemies with the elements, heal allies, or even shield themselves or others in a magic barrier, to offer protection against injury. (Uses spells, spell books, magic staffs/staffs, daggers, some special light/medium/heavy mage armors, magic robes.)
Branching Classes:Warlock:Illusionist:Cleric:
Starting Gear:
Grimy Robes:+1 defense.
Torn up shoes:+1 defense.
Cracked Wooden staff: AD; 1d3 'Range: 0ft'
Necklace of magic resist:+3 Magic Defense
Gold: 200
Daily spell limit: 4 (How many spells they can cast per day that have this requirement)
Starting spells: Can pick three level 1 spells from class spell list.

Skill system currently being rewritten/reconsidered.
----
Character sheet layout
Your character sheet must include these things: If you have any trouble with character creation, I can walk you through step by step.
Name:
Race:
Alignment: Neutral. (Starts as neutral, the more bad deeds you do, the more of an evil hero you become. The more good deeds, the gooder you become, This has an effect in game)
Class:

Level: 1
XP: 0/200 (Experience Points)

Body
Hp:
Defense :
Magic defense:
Bodies Health: 0/50 +15 a day
Energy: 50/50 -15 a day

Str:
Con:
Agility:
Char:
Int:
Mind:
Luck:

Racial Skills:
Spells:

Personality: (what is your character like, how do they think)

Languages: English (always)+(Races Language).

Appearance: (what does your character look like, try to include height, eye color, hair color and skin color,+ any special and distinctive features)

Character History: (what is your characters past, why are they doing what they are now. You do not need to show this part to anybody besides me. You can send it in a pm)

Personal Mission: You can send this to me as well without actually posting it if you want this to be secret (What is your characters personal mission; If they accomplish there personal mission at any point during there adventure time, they get a reward. The tougher the personal mission, the more of a reward bonus I may give !meow ) Examples:

Tuskavan: (Non-Playable)
Boar-like people that stand between four and five feet. They are bulky around their upper body, and are covered in boar like bristly hairs. They have small eyes, and large tusks that protrude from their lips. They vary from black, to brown, to a light gold in colour. They live in the mountain region to the north-west, and have a medium sized population overall. Running speed of 10 feet

Goblins: (Non-Playable)
There are many different types of goblins, ranging from the tall bahk-goblin, which is six-foot and usually lanky with a bent back and dark green colored skin. To the lahk-Goblins which are short and skinny, with light green skin, and a similarly bent back. Many variations of Goblins live all over, in the forests, mountains and plains, or even in the colder regions to the north. They number in the millions all over the world in small bands. Running speed of 30 feet

Orcs:

Drake:

--
Playable:
Argonite: (playable)
Argonite are native to the deserts of Everfell, they are rock like creatures that can speak up to 4 languages by the age of 10. Their race is old, and holds much knowledge and secrets about the world before to now. Their bodies appear to be comprised of stones and jems, there mouth shaped like stone fangs on the outer layer. Inside there mouth looks pebbly. Males come in many washed out colors, while females are more similar to the colars of coral, ranging from bright reds to blues to greens and purples. Sometimes the colors are mixed. They range from 6-8 feet tall, and have a semi average population. They are usually peaceful. Much of there origin is unknown to those outside of their population. It is rumored they are born of the mountains themselves, but it is strictly a mystery. They are humanoid. Argonite males appear burly all around, having a torso as wide as 3-4 feet. while females are burly around the thighs and shoulders, they appear to have no breasts, and have a torso width of about 1-2 feet. There eyes appear to be like rarely cut stones that move inside there tomb like skull. (lifespan of 500-? years) Running speed of 20 feet. (Racial skill, Armor of the ancients: while not wearing armor, you get a defense modifier bonus of 1d current level.)

Helix: (playable)
Helix are dragon like people of the land, they live in small bands and groups. Their appearance is that of a humanoid dragon, with lizard like eyes, sharp teeth, and scales. For ears they have what appear to be fins that are long and pointed and are often mistaken as spikes. They come in natural colors that are either washed out or colorful. They range from 5-7 feet tall, and have a small population. They have wings double there body length when unfolded. There race is often mistaken for Phellonius, and there for are treated similarly. They are rumored to be related to Drakes. (lifespan of 100-200 years) Running speed of 20 feet, Flying speed of 50 feet. (racial skill, Dragons breath: they can breath fire for 1d10 twice per day, unblockable. You can increase the dice number by 1 if you put 2 level up points into it which then is increased by 1 level up point requirement per increase. Maxed out at 5d10.)

Phellonius: (Playable)
Aquatic people of the sea, they live on many islands far from normal civilization. Their appearance is that of a scaled human, with shark like eyes, teeth, and scales. For ears, they have two fins that dip sharply back to help in swimming, there "ears" themselves under the fins. They come in the colours of the rainbow, often decided by what colours their parents were. "Red father, and blue mother, would make a purplish coloured child, or somewhere in between. Sometimes they adopt a color of one of there parents. They range from 4-6 feet tall, and have a smaller population due to being branded the title of "murderers" until just a few years ago due to an misunderstanding. They had been hunted for a long time. It is rumored that they are related to Drakes, and there for related to dragons. Unlike Drakes, they do not have wings though. (lifespan of 200-250 years) Running speed of 30 feet. Swimming speed of 60 feet. (racial skill, Sea Dragon: they can breath underwater, and are immune to poisons.)

Eskians: (Playable)
Snake like people that dwell under ground in the deserts of Everfell. Eskians don't have legs, but have the lower body of a snake, and the upper body of a scaled human man, or women depending on gender. They are completely covered in snake like scales. The males have a head similar to what us as players know as a king cobra snake, while a female has a similar look to a cobra, the webbed sides are much smaller. They have smaller snake like eyes, but still have very good vision. They average from from about five to six feet in height- and twelve to twenty five feet when counting the length from their head to the tip of their tail. They have a somewhat high population due to there ability to survive in the wilds. (lifespan of 200-600 years) Running speed of 30 feet. (racial skill, Reptillian Body: unable to get knocked over or paralyzed. Reptillian spit: Can spit venom at a target, poisoning them for 1d20 damage, can only be used once per day, can be blocked, cannot be increased.)

Ruvix: (Playable)
Humanoid bird people that stand from six to seven feet in height when fully grown. Their faces/heads appear to be birdlike. and vary from location to location. The most common is a head similar to a crow or a raven. Their eyes are similar to a humans, but they still have enhanced vision due to there bird like genes. There body is human like, but is still covered in feathers. They even have toes, yet there nails are as sharp as a birds talons. The feathers on there body are almost always black, but can sometimes by a bluish shade... and sometimes, they have white streaks of colour throughout their whole feathered body. They have an inherent ability to fly. Though the Ruvix can only fly in short bursts due to the size, and heaviness of there wings (wing spans are always double their height per wing, or they cannot fly properly). They can fly for about one hours worth, over long periods. (lifespan of 70-100 years) Running speed of 20 feet. Flying speed of 40 feet (during battle it takes one whole turn to get up into the air). (racial skill, Birds sense: Can hear targets up to 60 feet away, must spend a minute focusing. Feather spear: Can shoot hardened feathers at opponent for 1d10 damage, can be blocked, can be increased, Max increase 6d10. Steel feathers: once per battle can increase defense modifier roll bonus by +10, cannot be increased.)

Land-Dwarves (Playable)
Land dwarves are your basic dwarf race. They live in fortresses among the mountains, mining, and crafting. They make some of the best weapons and armors in the world, though to achieve this ability, they must train from childhood, to late adulthood. They stand at Four to Five and a half feet, and have pale skin. Their hair, beards and all range from black, to brown to blond. (lifespan of 100-150 years) Running speed of 20 feet. Racial language is Dwarvish. (racial skill, Underground dweller: Gets a +5 modifer to all roles while underground, including defense bonuses, and not including magical bonuses. Iron strength: can use this power once per battle to deal 2d current weapons damage(you must roll to hit like an ordinary attack) )

Humans (Playable)
There is not much to mention about humans. They vary in size and live all over the world. They have one of the highest populations in the world of edge. (they have a lifespan of 60-90 years.) They commit to alot of war and it is the top reason for there high death rates, it is mostly cause by there need and want to match up to the other races, as they believe they are looked down upon for being one of the "lesser races" of the world. This may or may not be true. Running speed of 20 feet. (racial skill, Second wind: Once per day, you can roll a 1d30 and with the result, heal yourself for that many points; max increase up to 4d30. Moral boost: Can re roll a dice result once per battle, but must take the new result. Diversity: due to a humans class flexibility, upon class selection, they can either select an extra starting skill, gain an extra level point, or gain an extra spell slot.)

Half elves (Playable)
There are not many around... and it is impossible to count the population as there are so few and all of them spread out. Though they are not considered freaks, or outcasts. In fact, the union of human and elf is something hard to accomplish... as the gene pool is somewhat too different. Human-elves are thought of as rare, and many are taken as slaves by evil individuals as trophies. The current "King" of the humans territories in this world is actually a half elf male, who is currently 130, and has ruled for about 100 years. (they have a lifespan of 90-???? years, and it is undetermined how long one might live, as it is so rare, no one is usually around when a half elf dies to know.) Running speed of 30 feet. (racial skills, Mixed breeding: can use one of the human or half elf racial skills once per day. Elfish charm: gets a 1d10 bonus on charisma checks.)

Elves (Playable)
The elves range in different sub races and varieties. Though overall, they tend to be extravagant and well kept beings. Most elves have beautiful features, sometimes even being too perfect. Though not all. Some tend to look like humans with just longer ears, depending on how long their family has been around. They live in forested regions mainly, and tend to live a long time. (lifespan of 1500 years roughly)Running speed of 40 feet. (racial skill, Quick reflexes: Is always the first to move in combat. Elfish charm: gets a 1d10 bonus on charisma checks. Blue blood: Gets an extra two spell slots, and starts with (Spell)Natures healing: Heals any target for 1d20.)

Duergar, Aka Gray Dwarves (requested by Nebaz73/is non-canon)
Duergar are a subterranean race of Dwarves with dark gray skin. They are similar to Dwarves in that they are short and stocky, standing between Four to Five and a half feet. Females and men tend to be bald, but when they grow hair, their hair is like spiny quills of a porcupine, and it is the same with there beards. (Lifespan of 150-200 years). Running speed of 15 feet. Racial language is Dwarvish.

Mythical Races (Unplayable)
Dragon:

Legendary Races (Unplayable)
Angelic:
Daemon:
Arche-Dragon
Arche-Demon

Divine Races (Unplayable)
Lord Of Chaos
[color=#00BFFF]Gods[/color]
Lord Of Apocalypse

Fain:
Fearless Sissy:
Illegitimate Chimera
Nebaz73

(Nebaz73)-Marnag Mamnarga
Name: Marnag Mamnarga
Race: Duergar
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Warrior
Level: 1
XP: 0/500
HP: 30
Defense: 6
Magic Defense: 0
Strength: 16
Constitution: 14
Agility/Dexterity: 9
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 11
Mind/Willpower: 11
Luck: 9
Personality: Marnag is a member of an isolated race, and is unaccustomed to interacting with "surface dwellers". He takes every task seriously, no matter how small. He may seem aloof at times, but he's trying his best to learn and fit in. He's also a very stubborn and hot-headed individual, and tends to set things that he doesn't like on fire. So don't get on his bad side.
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Appearance: Asder stands at 4'6", the average height of a Duergar. He is 89 years old, but he looks as if he was only 30. He has ash gray skin, and has a beard of white and red quills. He has sharp black fingernails, and even sharper pearly white teeth. His eyes are fire red, and often flicker orange during battle, reflecting his fiery spirit.
History: Asder was born into a poor family in the underground Duergar colony of Varr. At a young age (at least for Duergar), an army of dwarves came to Varr and demanded some of the locals as slaves or the town be destroyed. The Duergar submitted, and gave them their weak and their poor - including Asder's parents. For the next 75 years, Asder trained long and hard to become a fearsome warrior adept in both physical and arcane combat. Now 89, Asder has made it his mission to journey to the world above and free his people from the slave traffickers.
Personal Mission: To free his people from slavery to the dwarves. But to do so, he must locate the weapon of an ancient Duergar champion - the two-handed war hammer Zaragbarath. Inscribed with long forgotten runes and glyphs, Asder believes this weapon is the key to leading his people to victory.

Starting Gear:
Worn leather helmet (light): +1 defense
Rusted Chain Hauberk (medium): +2 defense.
Worn leather boots (light): +1 defense
Worn leather gloves (light): +1 defense
Cracked Wooden Shield (light): +1 defense
Rusted Iron Short sword: AD; 1d6 'Range: 0ft'
Gold: 150

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Last edited by Marco on Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 45 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:37 pm 

If everything goes to plan, we should be able to start testing in the next 2-3 days guys!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:36 pm 

(test)

Marco rolled 1d20+0 and got a total of 1:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

[dice]1d20+1[/dice]

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:39 pm 

Probably does not work with tapatalk, we will have to use the off site one for now anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:06 am 

Added character creation information, A few bits and bobs explaining how battling works, and a list of some of the classes that will be in this. (only the names though).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:19 pm 

Anyone who plans on doing this, I just wanted to know, where you planning on going solo at it for a while? or did you want to start off in a group?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:21 pm 

I didn't think about that. I'm okay with starting either way

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:20 am 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

I'm ok with both group and solo so it really is up to you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:48 am 

Well, it really makes no difference to me. I literally just wanted to know if you guys wanted to be in a group together at the start. You can always join up later if not, or you can always leave the group later if you wanted to. From what I hear about the characters some might find it more beneficial.

=)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:17 pm 

What do you guys think of having certain items that speak like in those old fantasy novels? I already had certain items that do this (boss level items), but should it be more common? or should I leave it to the super rare/legendary class items?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:19 pm 

That sounds pretty cool:) but I think you should leave it to the rarer items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:32 pm 

I likes the idea and I agree with Nebaz a rare item would make it more awesome

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:42 am 

Sounds good!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:58 am 

Alright guys! I am going to get a character sheet up, I am going to put up the starting gear for each class!, the skills, and we should be good to go.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:44 pm 

So anyone participating has a choice. Did you want to start possibly today/tomorrow. Or did you want to wait until everyone was here so you all start around the same time?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:15 pm 

I'm ok with starting anytime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:31 pm 

I can start tomorrow or any time there after I'm not around tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:16 pm 

That's no issue Fain.

A little info on Classes.
You guys can always start making your characters with what I have up, but if you wanted to see what the class tree's lead to and what is in store for your char after picking each class, then I recommend waiting until I get all the class info up. Because stuff like you can choose a mage, and follow the classes until you get to cleric, then after cleric, you can actually take a less magical route and get to paladin. But if you take the warrior route, you can eventually go through certain classes and take a more battle mage route to get paladin as well. It is like a web of character classes you can access through certain levels, depending on how magical over physical you want to be. =)
___

If you are going to be a thief, I recommended going directly for Archer Fain. Because there will be no way to really cross over into Thief other then through the Archer class.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:16 pm 

Any of you guys still up for this? !meow