All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:10 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

here we go

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:40 pm 

ok so i found my notebook of my characters!! this makes me very happy. i have lots of character ( some i have even forgot about) to work with. so just need to decide what kind of rp we want to do :-D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:45 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Well, you had wanted a sort of fantasy one, right? If you have characters for the scene, then I'm more than willing to take a look of course!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:03 am 

ok fantasy *giggles* this will be intersting

Alanna- elf - is shy at first but once she gets to know someone she hopes up a lot more. easy going friendly does ice magic. weak to all types of fire

Rose - Elf - healer in magic and not can have a temper if someone pushes her but most the time is very thoughtful and always thinking of the next step.

skiwind- bird person- playful, fun, collector of shinnies. believes life is just one big advanter and should be taken by the talon. gets protective over shinnies and friends ( yes friends can be shinny too)

ayeka - fish person - quiet, thinking, quick temper. has a fuiger of a human but her skin is fish scales. has both lungs and gills. instead of hair on her head it's a dorsle fin. looks like a yellow/blue beta fish. skilled dual welder. preferes to use two short swords.

sonya -fox person- care taker, loves helping people but scared of magic and love due to past histories. prefere fighting with either her bow or claws.

whisp -dragon- yellow. loves to make jewerly and cuts gems. though a few always ends up in her hoard. when in her human form she fights sword and shield. only talks louder then a whisper if **** off. other wise well you know why they call her whisp.

setrina -barbarine - explore, learning, just got her freedom since her master died. not knowing who to trust she is on the careful side. used to be a fighter in the pits for her master so fights with any weapone but likes her shield and spear. follows the moose totem.

those are the big character i have. anyone you want a bit more on just let me know

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:13 am 

Oh I can immediately think of a ton of characters of mine who could match up well with any of these. I have an elf surfer who might pair up well with Ayeka, especially if we were to do something with the water.

Skiwind might work well with a fae character I once played on Creative Freedom in the past actually.

If you want something a little more action-oriented, then I have a barbarian werewolf character who naturally follows a wolf totem that might pair well with Setrina.

I could even think of ones for the others if you had wanted! I love all these characters.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:15 am 

well i'm glad you like the characters. either ayeka/surfer or setrina/ wolf barbar sounds like a fun pairing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:19 pm 

Both of them are great for me! If we did Ayeka/Surfer it would probably be more laid back, and if we did the one with Setrina I imagine it would be more of an adventure. Did you have either as a preference?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:02 pm 

Either would be fine. If we start with ayeka/sufer and we find its getting a little boring we could always throw setrina/Barbara in for excitment

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:51 pm 

Sure, that sounds fine. You want to start with those two then? I could make an opening post if you'd like.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:59 pm 

sounds like a plan to me and thank you so much

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:39 pm 

I put something up. I hope it's all right!

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=48263