All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:38 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

"When the moon shines violet; the sky and land bathed in purple hue,
The destined cats of the moon shall confront their echo's,

and the closest Star will lead them home."

---
The MoonClan was once a legendary clan that existed along side some of the old great clans. Much like how a certain other clan was driven out from the territories, MoonClan had experienced this even before them. For quiet similar reasons, Only they had fought to stay, and in the end, were torn apart and cast off. The remaining cats traveled together for a while, and journeyed together.

The leader who survived named MoonStar had kept the rest together as well as he could. They faced many dangers, such as foxes, Badgers, and many a dog. On the eighth day of there journey, one of the last died after a sneak attack by a fox, poor cats name was Sparkpaw, a very loyal, trusting and kind apprentice to the deputy... and that was only the start of MoonStar's worries. His deputy, LightHeart had actually started to rant about how this was all a mistake. On how they could never build the clan from the few who were left. Soon all but the Medicine cat started arguing and causing many dilemmas that MoonStar had to deal with.

One day, it got so bad he had to call LightHeart the deputy, and the medicine cat, StarDust, to a meeting. He had looked at them sincerely, and uttered his thoughts. That it was time for them all to split up, and head down there perspective paths, as a whole, it would be too much to stay together as they were, and cats rarely listened to him now. They all nodded, and the morning they all went out there own ways, either paired up with one they loved, or alone. The medicine cat uttered a prophecy.

"When the moon shines violet the sky and land bathed in purple hue, the destined cats of the moon shall confront their echo's, and the closest Star will lead them home."
---

This rp will be about a fictional MoonClan that I have designed with PrincessKyra, who's help Is the only reason I have thought of this actual plotline.

There will be four cats who are the reincarnations/incarnations of the cats named above, and will slowly remember the experiences of their old lives. It will be up to the person who takes control of there cat if they shall slowly lose sight of themselves and become essentially their past self, or remain as the cat they were before remembering. You can kind of go in the middle too and have them change as much as they would need to for remembering their old life.
I will have a list below, and if you want to be the incarnation of that cat just say which one in a comment, and then when I approve that that incarnation is free, you can get to work on your character :) Remember, the cat that is yours will start off different from the incarnation, so he/she will not have the exact same name, or even a similar one if you so wish. It is simply the cat yours was before passing on.

Anyone who joins and does not pick one of the four cats, can still join, but must be a descendant of a cat from the old moonclan, this does not mean one of the four cats, and could have been a random warrior for all anyone knows, just keep in mind that you would not be an incarnation/reincarnation of that cat, and they would only be your cats ancestor.
I will list the four cats below now. (Your cat does not have to right away be like your incarnation, they could even start off as total opposites, even there gender can be different from their past self.)

|MoonClan Leader|
MoonStar:
MoonStar was a kind and caring cat, he always looked after those in his clan above his own health, and had exhausted a whole five of his nine lives before the clan was cast out, yet for some reason, when he left his clanmates and split up it was like his extra lives were robbed of him... He became like an ordinary cat. He was a determined one, and wanted nothing to do with violence... but would not hesitate to turn to it when necessary. Despite all of this, he was sometimes mischievous and interactive with those he looked over in the clan and took care of. He was a grey and white cat that had a thick pelt, and long whiskers. His chest fur had a wispy formation, and mixed with the color formed a symbol like the moon, hence his name. His eyes often seemed very starry, and bright like he had more energy in his life then others, they shone a beautiful blue that was like the sky, and were very distinctive, brimming with mischief. He was not the biggest cat, but had a commanding presence, it was clear, he was born to be leader... he once had a sister, but she apparently did not make it past kit-hood, he barely remembers anything about her but her familiar scent.

|MoonClan MedicineCat|
StarDust:
StarDust was a calm cat, and seemed to act harsh toward the others when treating them. She was one of the best medicine cats around, and was praised for it on more then one occasion. Even being a medicine cat, she was a quality fighter, though only used her fighting skills in emergencies.

StarDust was a tortoiseshell with beautiful amber colored eyes. She did not ever take no for an answer unless she knew she stepped over the line a little and would do anything for a clan member. Her eyes expressed her desire to assist, and care for... not limited to cats just of her own clan, even if she came off as untrusting. She never desired kits or regretted becoming medicine cat, as she thought of all the cats in the clan as her young despite her younger age before the disaster of being driven out.

|MoonClan Deputy|
LightHeart:
LightHeart is kind in his own way, he had his own ambitions, and while he wanted badly to be leader, he always respected and thought of MoonStar very respectfully. He looked up to MoonStar even, yet was not against speaking his mind when he had an opinion on something. LightHeart may have seemed like a pain, but he was genuinely worried only for the clan, even above his own ambition. He may have been the kind of cat to ignore helping another outside of the clan even when begged, but he would never turn his back on one of his own. At least not as long as he thought they still were true to the MoonClan. If he thought you were a traitor he would offer no mercy.

LightHeart was one who handled his Deputy duties well, and never once made any cat regret MoonStar's decision. There was not even any chance for it, as the tragedy had occurred... LightHeart was heavily suspicious of the fact that a cat had betrayed them from their own clan, yet nothing was proven. He cared deeply for his apprentice SparkPaw, who was a hardworker, and furthermore saw Lightheart as a big brother. He was very upset when he died, and mourned even past the night while fully awake. The design of a spark like electric bolt shape on the fur of SparkPaws right flank forever engrained in his mind.

|Old Apprentice of LightHeart|
SparkPaw:
SparkPaw was a cat, he had even been a top notch apprentice right from the start. In his time, he had easily exceeded all expectations, and while he was top notch, he was not above trying to better himself. He was a nice cat, but sometimes took things too far, and found it hard to forgive others. He was completely respectful of LightHeart, and would have done anything for him. SparkPaw used to question the leader MoonStar, and frequently got into trouble for it, but it was only ever because he wanted what was best for his clan and his Mentor LightHeart, the deputy. SparkPaw did not even get to become a warrior when he passed on, and the moment was so sudden, and having it been after the attack on them and then being driven out, MoonStar had not named his spirit his warrior name as well. SparkPaw never really wanted praise, but he wanted respect from those above him, and wanted to stand on equal ground.

He was somewhat of a trouble maker, but completely and utterly loyal to the clan.

Past life as MoonStar (Originally Male): (Claimed by Marco (Me).
Note: This is because without me as the original leader, it will be harder to further the storyline.

These past lives are only for those few who I already have reserves spots for like mentioned in the Interest check, they just have not chosen one yet.
Past life as StarDust (Originally Female): (Claimed by PrincessKyra)
Note: If you use this she-cat as your cats past life, please have good knowledge of the warriorcats universe's herbs and medicines. If you can, it may be wise to have a website that lists the warriorcats universe's medicine cat herbs and medicines, if you cannot find one, ask me and I will look myself = )

Past life as LightHeart (Originally Male: (Claimed by Cer Kamber)
Note: I am hoping someone who can fill a semi leader like role for the cats of the clan in the rp can take this spot. Hopefully someone who knows for sure they can do it? Don't worry though, I won't be expecting a whole lot, and if it is your first time filling out a "Deputy" like role, just rp to the best of your ability and stay true to your style. You know? just want who ever it is to at least try at it without half a heart in the dirt so to speak. = ) thank you whoever tries there best to play a deputy like character. I know it can be somewhat difficult to give orders to other peoples chars while not going overboard. ; )

Past life as SparkPaw (Originally Male): (Free for selection)
Note: I cannot think of any special things to say that may be required for the use of this past life, have fun whoever picks this lovable and charming apprentice as their cats old life/incarnation/reincarnation = )

Name:(Can be something simple without a warrior title "Paw", "Tail" ETC: Since they may not have grown up in a clan.)
Personality:(Optional)
Age:(A simple: Young, adult, old: will do, but you can say the specific amount of moons/age too.)
Appearance:(Written or a picture, does not matter to me.)
Details: (Anything extra about this character, maybe about there appearance, or a little "Quark" they have so to speak. Anything, really.)

Past life: (Only applicable to those who has one of the four cats above as a past life.

If there is anything wrong with the character sheet, or if I am missing something, just let me know and I will fix it or add it if it is necessary.

Keep in mind that even if you do not get one of the past lives, you can join this rp, I am uncertain of the max amount yet, but just be aware that it will not be much higher, not until we get to the "multiple clans" phase... so do not hesitate to quickly reserve a spot before I figure this all out =) Who ever posts they want to join first will be in it,while those who post later have a slimmer chance, of being able to join. (Maybe there will be too many already in by the time you want to)

I do not want to be rude, so I am just letting everyone know =)

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Last edited by Marco on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:05 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I would like to claim SparkPaw, please

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:15 pm 

Do you get the idea of the Rp, or did I confuse you? =) I would not be embarrassed if I did, just terribly sorry. Also, past accepted.
Nebaz (One of the three original rp partners) has claimed Sparkpaw.
Cer kamber, PrincessKyra, you can pick between LightHeart, or StarDust.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:16 pm 

I'm pretty sure I got it... if I mess up, don't be afraid to tell me I'm stupid lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:18 pm 

I would never do that, but I understand where you are coming from. (I have been called stupid multiple times for similar things with my friends =) )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:19 pm 

Lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:24 pm 

Feel free to post, or pm me your character when they are done. "I will be a fair and just ruler, not tyrannical and cruel at all, i promise." Quote from my medieval story "Purity". lol. Wrote it a few days ago off Cf, then dropped water on the first two pages of the chapter. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:25 pm 

Nice, lol - is there a form I can use for the character, or should I just make one?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:28 pm 

There is one at the end of the top post. But here anyway. =)

Here is premade char sheet you can copy and past if you like:

Name:(Can be something simple without a warrior title "Paw", "Tail" ETC: Since they may not have grown up in a clan.)
Personality:(Optional)
Age:(A simple: Young, adult, old: will do, but you can say the specific amount of moons/age too.)
Appearance:(Written or a picture, does not matter to me.)
Details: (Anything extra about this character, maybe about there appearance, or a little "Quark" they have so to speak. Anything, really.)

Past life: (Only applicable to those who has one of the four cats above as a past life.

If there is anything wrong with the character sheet, or if I am missing something, just let me know and I will fix it or add it if it is necessary.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:29 pm 

Thank you :) I'll post in a bit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:31 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

I'd like to join if you guys will have me...? :)

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:32 am 

We've been waiting for you, Kyra :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:39 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

May I claim past life as LightHeart? :3 and awww don't make me blush Nebz.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:41 am 

Sorry :3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:19 pm 

yay! Princess is back! how have you been!?

Cer Wanted me to save her a deputy position which I have been, but the great thing about this rp is that despite this whole thing where you want to have lightheart as the past. Your cats current skill set may be different from there past lives, which can cause awkwardness and problems for the clan and characters. Very interesting don't you think?

If your past life was Lightheart who was a natural leader/deputy, and your current lives skills set is not leadership, but say medicine and herbs, then that might cause additions to the plot and confusion that can make the rp more interesting as they get memories back, and skill sets conflict with one another. I am interested to see if any of you will have your characters be opposite to there original (Past life) genders. Which I will actually let you know. (It will be edited to the colorful char selection sheet)

I just hope that Cer can handle their characters past life of Stardust who was medicine cat(If she still wants to join). There is always the wiki and other forms of information found on the internet for herbs and stuff though.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:22 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

I can always handle being a medicine cat. I know of the herbs and such and I have the wiki as well if I get stumped... Where has she been anyway?

Other than the stresses of going to college I'm fine, just really glad to be back. :)

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:24 pm 

Don't know, she said she would join in, but has not been replying to my pm's. =/ hope she did not leave the site.

Also, you going to have stardust as past life, or Lightheart?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hm... I mean if we haven't heard from Cer then maybe she had to take a break for a while.... I mean she is pregnant after all.

Om one hand I'm good at being a leader without pushing limits so that's my comfort zone... On the other hand I could probably push myself to be a medicine cat. Either way, the incarnation of my cat will be a house cat turned warrior (if that's ok with you that is.) I just don't know! XD

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:32 pm 

Whatever is fine with you really. The point of this is that the cats will either turn into there previous incarnations (Only in personality and thoughts), will stay as there current incarnation completely, or will struggle with both personalities and thoughts and or maybe end up somewhere in between. It really is up to the writer at that point, I just provided the material for the character development.

Also, yeah. I am patient anyways, so as long as Cer and her child are okay, joining the rp or not. I will be content with the end result. =)

Last edited by Marco on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Haha all right I'll take the medicine cat then. I will challenge myself this time around hehehe. :3

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next