All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: V.O.T.G OOC
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:33 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

In a world very much like our own, there is a world. Just it never got very far from the area of steam. That world is called Unitix, Unitix lived in peace for a long time. The land divided up into countries, there were five countries. There use to be six but one was lost to a civil war.There was nothing left of that land, so no one wanted it or wanted to go anywhere close to it. After a long time the trees and other things started to come back, but the other countries left it along. To remind everyone that it was easy to lose one self.

Many years after the country was left alone, roams of a vast amount of gold was said to be somewhere in that land. They it lays at what use to be the country main city. Everyone who have gotten far into the country, has never been heard from.

The country holds many dangers that the adventurers must over come, of course the people of the government always bring many things with them. Not all of it makes it back, lots of it lays around the country. Weapons, ammo, clothes and others.

With that all said and done, I wish you good luck out there. Lets just hope you come back and tell us what you have seen, but if you don't. Just one more body that lays where no one knows.

Name:
Appearance:
Weapon(s):
Country of birth:
Government or a citizen: (if for a government which one)
Reason for going out to find the gold:
Bio:
Misc: anything you want to add?

There are five country's (or kingdoms if you wish) the first one is made up of mostly forest and mountains but it also bleeds into the cold snowy desert, it's mean exports are trees and the mines in the mountains. This country is called Isax.

The second one is a country is made up of marshes, wet lands and rolling hills. It actually has lots of fruit trees and such, so the mean export is fruit. This place is called Doaestan

The third place is located in the flat lands, they grow many many things. Wheat, barley, and potatoes are just a few of the many many things they grow. This land is called Paye

The fourth land is jungle, high trees, lots of rain. Main export is coco beans along with other things, it's called Pialeagua

The fifth country is Cecia, Cecia has many volcanos, it is a country with a large uprising happening at the moment. The main exports metals, all kinds of metals seeing as they have so many different mines.

The last know country (again or kingdom) it's in the middle of a desert, there is other but sand around them till you get to the ocean on the very said of the country. It's main export is weapons and arms, along with clothes and other things. The desert land is called Sussau.

So this is a steam punk rp, just incase no one got that xD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: V.O.T.G OOC
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:26 pm 

Name: Yuri Highwind
Appearance: http://img08.deviantart.net/52fd/i/2015/009/a/b/steampunk_samurai_warrior_by_cloudxtrife-d8cupc9.jpg
Weapon(s): A traditional katana (Honor) and a tesla katana (Valor), mainly uses Honor.
Country of birth: Sussau
Government or a citizen: Government of Cecia
Reason for going out to find the gold: Sent by the government of Cecia to stop rebels from acquiring the gold.
Bio: Born to a blacksmith family in Sussau, he was taught from an early age how to create the finest weapons and armor from scrap and spare parts. Figuring that if he could make really good weapons and armor from scrap metal, what could he make with quality metal. And where else to find fine metals than in Cecia. He spent almost all his money on parts to make his own blade, which he named Honor. He was then drafted into the Cecian Government as Riot Control to help stop the rising rebellion. This allowed him access to the parts need to build a tesla katana, which he named Valor.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:09 pm 

2nd Year (1)

He sure is cool, but I'm not sure.. How would he fit into the group if he is already part of another thing... I guess I could kill the soldiers off. As the land is full of very very deadly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:10 pm 

OK, I am up for anything

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:19 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ok imma make my character from the start.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:20 pm 

Ok

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:01 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Name: Misty Ray
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 5b40f0.jpg her go to outfit is a short sleeved shirt with a vest with buckles on it, short shorts, and knee high lace up boots.
Weapons: Multiple guns hidden amongst her body. Same thing goes for knives, the only weapons that are visible is a crossbow on her back along with some arrows dipped in some poisons, and a thigh holster on each side leg with one holding a pistol and the other holding a knife.
Country of Birth: Pialeagua
Govt or Citizen?: Citizen
Reason?: Misty isn't really out for the gold, she was told that there was a cure for her mothers type of sickness in a plant in the lost land.
Bio: Misty was born into a very poor family. She was forced to work in the mine early in her childhood. She was and is never by any means a girl girl. She is not afraid to get her hands dirty at all, she actually enjoys it. When Misty turned 22 her mother got sick, the doctor told her that the only cure for her kind of sickness was in a plant in the lost lands, so having that been some shocking news, Misty loaded up and headed off. She's been in the lands for a month now.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:15 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sweet, but Crossbows use bolts hahaha.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

**** ya hahaha

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:37 pm 

2nd Year (1)

So does she also have a bow?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

I think a crossbow would be better... But maybe she'll find a crossbow later in the rp in a cave where others died.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:40 am 

2nd Year (1)

Ok. Like I said I'm starting a new, so I'll probably have mine up tomorrow. But I may be making two, haha.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:47 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

I might make another one deeper into the story, who knows...

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:39 am 

so when is the IC going to be up?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:51 am 

2nd Year (1)

Tomorrow or Tuesday :p

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:18 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Name: James Scarlett

Appearance: he is 6'2 with back curly hair, purple eyes. Usually wearing a long leather coat and knee high boots, with a pistol.

Weapon: a pistol, six shooter but
brozen with odd makers all around it

Country of birth place:Isax

Government or a citizen: citizen

Reason for going out to find the
gold: wants to help his family

Bio: James is from a poor family, they could not afford much for James. But they still sent him to school and got him books and other things, but when his young twin brother and sister came along. Life came harder, James had to quit school at the age of 16 to work so his younger siblings could live. When he heard of the vast amount of gold just waiting to be found and calmed, he couldn't pass this up.

Before he left, his mom gave him his jacket and his father gave him the boots. He took a gun from one of his friends, then went out. Hoping to return before anything happened to his family. He left at the age of 18

Misc:

So this my char that I made for this rp, I know not a lot on him and really bad!!! But I'm to lazy to change him xD but I'll probably make him a lot better soon. I just don't want to hold you guys up anymore :p also my second character

Name: Julia Silver

Appearance: http://orig05.deviantart.net/4965/f/201 ... 5neor8.jpg she wears a long over coat, and will actual pants. I just like the back ground.

Weapon(s): twin six shooters, and a few knives hidden on her body.

Country of birth: Cecia

Government or a citizen: Citizen

Reason for going out to find the gold: to help the Cecia resistance.

Bio: Julia was born to what would be a middle class family, her father was a miner and her mother was a maid. Yet when her fathers mine collapsed, the man who owned the mine only gave the family's of the dead mines six months pay. That man didn't even try to get something to help dig the miners out, this was the first in long list of things that helped her hate the government and the rich, when the talk of gold started. She and group of others from the resistance went to the land to find the gold to buy more weapons and things from the other kingdoms.

Misc:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:52 am 

Name: Chase Woods
Appearance:
Weapon(s): Several fillet knives
Country Of Birth: Doaestan
Government Or Citizen: Citizen of Doaestan
Reason For Adventure: Financial purposes
Bio: Born into a family of fruit farmers, Chase's parents eventually died simultaneously when he turned 16. Being from a poor family, his parents were never given a proper funeral. To make matters worse, multiple people reported hygiene violations for the harboring of his parents corpses. He refused to hand over the bodies for cremation, and was threatened to be sued on multiple accounts. Many years later, he was very close to raising enough money for a burial, but his house was robbed, all valuables stolen. Now desperate for any method, he has turned to treasure hunting.
Misc.: Very sensitive about his parents, plays the mandolin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 am 

2nd Year (1)

I like him! IC will be up sometime in the morning or early afternoon tomorrow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:04 am 

Awesome! :3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:26 pm 

2nd Year (1)

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=47303