All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dragon Space Heroes
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:54 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

This sounds great! Let me know if you have any more ideas, but I think we have plenty to keep this going for a long time now, haha!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:51 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I hope so too. Always good to try new things.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:17 pm 

I'm glad; let me know if you have any other ideas, but it certainly looks like we have plenty to keep it going for a long time!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:23 pm 

I like this so far. I want to write more. I am off to bed and weekly breakfast I go to on Fridays. You character will fun to get to know.

May I ask you not to repy until I type more.

Night hun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:51 pm 

Oh, you don't want me to reply in the post IC thread? I'll hold off then, though the start that you had there certainly looked good. Sorry if I've been posting too much at all!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:49 pm 

No not at all. Last night I need to go to bed and had to get down what I was thinking. I had a brain injury support breakfast this am. I had to go to bed. I need to let you know before you posted.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:25 pm 

That's completely understandable, and I hadn't at all meant to sound disrespectful at all of course. Please take your time with everything, and don't feel that you have to rush at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:29 pm 

No. You have not been disrespectful or anything but sweet. It was late and I did not want to be rude to you. All is well. I like what you wrote. I usually do not write a lot. It looks like my brain the writing dept is better.

I saw psyc dr. and will be tested to see to what extent I am brain damaged. Weird that I misspell words a lot. That goodness for spell check. You have a wonderful imagination. Soar.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:33 pm 

Thank you kindly, and I really hope that the tests come out good for you. Let me know if there's anything that I can do to help you out at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:05 pm 

You are sweet to offer. I really don't know hoe the test. I never was good with abstract stuff. I learned the math rules. I am more into History. I honesty never saw any reason to make algebra practical..I never made a dog house. If I double a recipe I use measuring cups. I had math anxiety in HS I would be excused to go to the bathroom to calm. I had a bad teacher and would have to relearn stuff from my tutor.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:05 pm 

Well, please let me know if there was anything I could do now or in the future. It doesn't sound like I could, but I can at least identify with you. I didn't have math anxiety, but I do suffer from a certain type of social anxiety so I do kind of get where you're coming from with these kinds of things.

Hey, at least I'm here for support, right? ^^

Take your time getting back to the RP; we're not in any rush at all, seriously.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:39 pm 

Thank you for your support and all my friends on CF,

This is my outlet, escape, therapy, and family.

Social Anxiety has to be hard to deal with. Since the strokes I have anxiety a lot. My balance is not like it was. I have not fallen walking, I am weak standing just getting water, making sandwich I have not cooked anymore because my legs get weak. My foot turns in and I am now out of wheelchair.. I just do not have stamina. I have to make muscles work. The brain is learning very slowly.

My doc gave me a lot of meds..up some meds for anxiety/depression that is non=habit forming. I hate taking meds. I so far have not had side effects.

This rping helps.... I fear I have lost brain cells. I will get tested soon to know the extent of brain damage.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:58 pm 

If nothing else, then I am glad that this is a comfortable outlet for you. I can keep quiet of course, since I know this is rather private, or if you would prefer we could take this to a private message. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable at all, so I wasn't going to goad you about any of these things, though I do want to thank you for being brave enough to be so open about them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:02 am 

Thank you Aero.
I have seen this as temporary from the beginning. This is a supportive group and it helps to talk. The worst is over and there is nothing to do but get better. There are things I got planned for the 2nd half of my life. Life is like a rollercoaster. There time you have to hang on and enjoy the ride. Even in the darkest hours, there is good within the bad. Have a good cry and get back up, each day is new. You get to start over. Having a positive attitude and goals help. The powers that be don't do it for you most of the time. Miracles happen we have to look to find them. We'd never struggle if we had a magic. We are to get strong mentally and physical to live. Sometimes we cheat fate. That's why I am a survivor. Millions have strokes and rewire their brains. Maybe I'll be better in something I was not before.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:42 am 

You seem amazing and incredibly brave. As someone who has grappled with a medical condition of my own, I can really identity with what you were saying about there always being good in the bad. Let me know if there was anything else that I was able to do for you, all right? It sounds, though, like you have everything under control in a way that I could never have!

You sound like a fighter who has an incredible reserve of strength, and that really impresses me. I wish I could have always maintained the positive attitude that you did, but there's no looking back, right? Time only moves in one direction!

Did you need me to post yet, or did you want me to give you a little more time?

Thank you for baring your soul like that. I hope that I have been nothing but supportive!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:15 pm 

Thank you. We all have own ways to deal with things. Yes, we move forward. Thanks for offering to help. You are helping by listening and sharing. PM me if you would like to discuss more. I care about your privacy too. I have my daughter. I spent today doing laundry. I took a break to respond to rps. Yes I am done posting, glad you asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:52 pm 

Of course, just let me know if there were anything. I replied to our post today, but I'm not of course rushing you to post at all. Please take your time.

I'd send you a PM, but naturally I don't at all want to sound like I'm complaining or anything. We all have our crosses to bear, and I don't want to sound like I'm wallowing in self-pity or anything of the sort of course.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:01 pm 

Your not, we all have to complain sometimes or go crazy....I am not as busy doing laundry today as yesterday. I just say you posted. I am watching netflicts. I quit watching cable. If I want news.. have internet. Saves money.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:52 pm 

All right, thanks, I'll post again in a few moments in that case! By the way, I love Netflix, mind if I ask what you're watching? Don't mean to pry at all of course if it sounds like I am!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:02 pm 

Your not at all. I am watch the walking dead. Sow a few episodes on TV. I was so busy studying I missed a lot. I have seen all of Spartacus, Arrow, others. What you doing for fun?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next