All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:06 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So we know the stories. Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, the Sandman and Bunny. But what happens to them if they put an unexpected hero in their midst. Jackie Frost!

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Misc:

Really that's all you need for this character sheet! :) short and sweet

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:55 pm 

Name:

Seraphina Emily Jane Pitchiner; Mother Nature

Appearance:

Image Image

Bio:

Mother Nature wasn’t always a Goddess, you know. She was once a ‘normal’ little girl by the name of Seraphina Emily Jane Pitchiner. She was born at the height of the Golden Age among the stars to two wonderful parents. Her mother was the stricter of the two, always ordering her to stay inside and be cautious because she was afraid her daughter would get hurt. She was the one who kept Seraphina and her father in line. Though she, being wild at heart, disobeyed and loved go go sailing among the stars in her little schooner and play with the ‘starfish’ and go on little mini adventures. She wanted to be just like her father. Her father was titled Lord High General Kozmotis Pitchiner of the Galaxies. He fought in the Golden Armies and was incredibly brave. He was called the hero of the Golden Age.

Her father fought the dream pirates, vicious creatures that were extinguishing stars and killing dreams and wishes, along with fearlings, creepy shadows that could bring the darkest of nightmares. Due to his rank he was marked for death and many assassination attempts by the opposing side were tried, so he and his family were relocated to a moon in the Orion constellation. There they lived in a beautiful marble pillared mansion that was designed in such a way that there would always be light no matter what, for extra protection. Seraphina didn’t mind the move too much, but she was still very young at the time, not quite understanding why they had to leave. But she always followed what her father said was best. Her father was more of a pushover compared to her mother, in fact he often turned a blind eye when she disobeyed her mother. They had a very strong father/daughter relationship.

Seraphina still would sneak out to go sailing and this frightened her mother even more now that their entire family was now marked for death by the fearlings and dream pirates. One night the Dream Pirates staged a fake ambush outside of Orion so Lord Pitchiner had to go out and fight. As he started to leave the little girl, only six years old, gave him a locket with a picture of her in it for good luck and so he’d remember her. She hugged and kissed him and he promised he’d return soon on his soul and he went off to take care of the threat. But of course, the threat was fake, so as soon as he was far enough away with his army, the dream pirates attacked the Pitchiner Mansion. Seraphina wasn’t home though, for she had sneaked out to go sailing again, in fact it was because of her disobedience that she was okay.

The six year old returned home just in time to see shadows lurking over her home and witness the shattering glass as her mother fell out of her bedroom window to her death. She was dragged away from the scene by a starfish and this is when she met Typhan, a titan that was blinded by the dream pirates. Seraphina was then adopted by him and called his daughter though she never once considered him her father. As she grew up he taught her everything, basically training her to become Mother Nature, and giving her immortality. Every year on her birthday, Seraphina’s number one wish was that her father would come back for her. He never did. Ten years later there was so much rage built inside of her for being abandoned and never having the proper treatment for her grief and the fact she was heavily traumatized, she attacked innocent ships saying that everyone and everything that wasn’t her father was a foe. Screaming ‘you’re not my father’ to Typhan, she ended up sealed into a star in a form of solitary confinement. He proceeded to throw her out of his constellation, banishing her.

Of course, this only upset Seraphina even more. There was nobody who could understand what she had been through, nobody who seemed to even care. And even if there was she was alone in the darkness of the star, for it shone bright on the outside but not the inside. That’s when she met Sandy, a ‘Star Pilot’ that rode shooting stars and delivered wishes to good boys and girls. Seraphina wasn’t a very easy star to ride, however, she was still bubbling with rage, in fact she headed straight for a planet full of children almost killing them all. This was when Seraphina finally told Sandy who she was, asking not to be feared. Again, throwing another fit and almost burst into a sun, though Sandy managed to stop that before she did.

Sandy told her that if they flew together, they could go looking for Pitch together. This convinced her to move again. Though Seraphina became schooled in the whole range of living things’ wishes, and says in general their wish is “to be happy.” Seraphina finally admitted she had a new wish: to basically move on. However, that wish wasn't going be, because little did Seraphina and Sandy know, the Dream Pirates heard Seraphina's original wish to be reunited with her father and played a trick on Pitch while he was guarding their prison. Using the Seraphina's wish, the Dream Pirates imitated her voice and Pitch, which hope that his daughter is alive, opened the door and possessed by the fearlings and became the Nightmare King. Seraphina was horrified when she found out that her father had become the very thing he had been fighting against his whole life.

She didn’t speak to him at this time though because she knew she and Sandy would be killed. That’s when Sandy left and she crashed hard into a planet, the one she’d soon call Earth. After this had happened she did her best to forget her old life, going on to create plants and animals and humans and weather. She was then known as Mother Nature. It became easy for her to remain hidden and watch from the clouds to the rainbows. Observing how her creations interacted with each other fascinated her for millions of years.

Then came the battle of Punjam Hy Loo and being as curious as she was, she watched it from a neutral position, not helping either side in any way. Soon enough she kidnapped a young girl by the name of Katherine - soon to be known as Mother Goose - and her father and brought them to her Empire. Her Empire is a vast place filled with nature of all kinds, even some that were never going to make it to Earth because Seraphina didn’t see them fit for it. Nobody can find it, only she can take them there. That’s when it was time for her confrontation with her father. She is upset, accusing her father of abandoning her and trying to replace her with Katherine, since he asked her to be his darkling daughter. Seraphina guarantees her father her neutrality in this war as long as he swears he remembers that she is his only daughter and not to dare try and replace her again or she’ll essentially destroy him.

After he agrees she rids herself of them and does not see them again. Though apparently her father kidnaps Katherine and she helps Sandy find her only because they had a strong friendship. But she only takes him halfway because she is still too neutral for this.

For the next several million years, Seraphina took care of her Earth as if nothing is wrong. It's a very lonely existence but it is what she does.

Misc:

Seraphina is described by E. Aster Bunnymund to not always be a benevolent soul and unpredictable, much like you’d expect someone with the title ‘Mother Nature’ to be. As a child she was described to have a wild and joyful heart but much has changed since then. Growing up with Typhan she got more and more bitter each year because her father did not come to rescue her. She believes that he abandoned her and forgot about her, not knowing that he was told that she was dead. She destroys ships out of anger, throwing a tantrum like a child.

When she is cast out and becomes trapped in a star, she is mostly silent and angry. She doesn’t take too well to the being confined in the little space very well. Sandy managed to calm her down and that’s when you start so see that she’s actually still a scared little girl. She doesn’t want people to fear her. These days she holds resentment towards her father, yet she wishes him to come back to her, along with resentment towards Katherine.

Seraphina holds up a lot of walls and can be considered cold, but if you catch her at a good time you can see that she’s just lonely and wants someone to talk to. She likes to make puns, mostly. She tends to be more mysterious and doesn’t say too much about herself unless she has a reason to reveal such information. She is loyal to those who she will consider friends. She will not break any vows she makes and will not spill secrets either.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:04 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Name: Jackie Frost
Appearance: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ ... 72c42f.jpg
Bio: Jackie wasn't always a guardian. She started out when the man in the moon chose her to be one. At first she didn't get along with the others, especially Bunny. Man she hated him. But now that she has been with them for a while, she has gotten used to them and their strange ways. She can honestly say that Sandy is her favorite one to talk too.

Ok. So next question is, how would you like to start this?

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:13 pm 

Well I think that it would depend on what direction we're going in? Like, what do you want to happen, which characters do we still need and stuff.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

We can still use the mains obviously... And I was thinking we could bring in a new villain or even bring Pitch back

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:24 pm 

As the player of Seraphina I personally would love to see Pitch again, whether he's the big bad or not.
I also can double up on characters if needed. I have experience playing Sandy and Tooth out of the main characters.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

That's great, I can play Bunny and North. I love having the jerk for a character hahaha even though Bunny lightens up. So I guess I'll put up the IC and set it in North's workshop and we'll go from there...?

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:48 pm 

Yeah, that's a lot of fun! Seraphina/Emily Jane is kind of that character for me. She's just bitter though so she comes off as cold sometimes.
That sounds good to me :) I'll just need to know what characters I'm starting with.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

I'd say start off with Sandy and Tooth for now and bring in Seraphina in a few posts. Like we'll have man in moon pick her to be the new guardian.... Sound okay to you?

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:05 pm 

Sounds good to me :) She's going to be like no, this can't happen just no, what is this. XD

View Likes PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

So basically Jack's response XD

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic ... 77&t=46681 here you go! :)

My Character's