All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:22 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Okay, so do you mind if I create a character from, say, Space Paranoids or is there anywhere in particular that you wanted mine to be from? Thanks!

I remember once suggesting that if we were going to use any Disney property as valid in the Kingdom Hearts world that I would make a Rescuer, haha, but I doubt that fits.

Last edited by Aeromancer on Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:24 pm 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

Space Paranoids is okay! And I don't know what a rescuer is. XD

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:21 pm 

I'll make a character from Space Paranoids then, because I really like Tron. Did you want character sheets, or just a basic introduction?

It was a reference to the movie The Rescuers. Ever seen it? Basically they're rodents who are secret agents.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:46 pm 

Oh! I've heard of it, I only saw Nostalgia Critic give a brief review of it (Disneycember).

Character sheets would be great. :)

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:00 pm 

Anything in particular you want to set the character sheet up as, or anything specific length you want? Otherwise I'll just have fun and create a character!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:38 pm 

Nothing in particular, go wild :)

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:01 pm 

Name: Macro

Appearance: Due to the place of his birth, Macro's appearance varies incredibly wildly depending on the world that he currently occupies. Regardless of where he is, he has fairly long brown hair that droops to either side of his head and is styled in a prominent topknot that is kept in place with a tie that is slightly lighter in color than his actual hair.

He has a tendency to wear some sort of armor on at least one of his arms, and is perhaps best known by his adversaries by way of his equally notable red scarf.

While these aspects define his look when out of his home territory, he looks far different inside of it. Space Paranoids is renowned for it's glowing people, and he isn't at a loss for such fluorescence when he's there. His attire changes to match the locale as well, and usually features white gear that has circuit boards drawn throughout all of it.

Within Space Paranoids he always makes sure to wear a matching identity disc on his back, though this item can't be carried with him out of the world. This was initially a great source of discomfort.

He takes on an almost insectoid appearance when he activates his Keyblade, which may have some connection to the term 'bug' in computing. His head is encased in helmet, which has two almost insect-like lavender ports for him to see through. Most of his armor is rather dark in appearance with numerous silver accoutrements and a pair of antennae that stick out the top of the top of his helmet.

The armor suit additionally has a small tail jutting from the back of it. Notably, the suit doesn't change regardless of what world he might currently be in at the time.

History: In his home world, Macro was a utility program that worked closely with his user to ensure that the pace of work wasn't slowed down. He knew the ins and outs of the technological wonder-world that he comes from, and he preformed his job quite well. Eventually, though, that world started to fall apart.

Since he had some alternate cross training as a security program, Macro had taken on a few additional duties on behalf of his user. That was when all communication with that storied individual was severed. As soon as the Heartless attacked Space Paranoids, and ended the games that took place there, Macro lost touch with his user.

While his duties as assistant software for a video game developer was over, his work in the field of security was only just starting. Taking the Photon Debugger, as it was his world's last line of defense, Macro showed little fear as he started to fight to clear the Heartless and bring safety back to the people of Space Paranoids.

Eventually this took him far from the video game-influenced world that he was from, and that was what shook him to the core. Initially he had believed that he had been erased, since his visage looked far different in other worlds, and he incorrectly came to accept that the end was near.

Over time, though, he has become something of a seasoned warrior and traveler who isn't afraid to go that extra mile if it means that he can protect the home world that he wants nothing more than to someday return to. For now he fights on, desperate to secure a better future for the people of Space Paranoids.

Abilities:

Celestial Fire = Reaching out both of his palms completely flat allows Macro to release fire from both of them in an offensive assault. The streams of fire are constant, rather than released spheres.

Autumnal Equinox = Unlike Celestial Fire, his Autumnal Equinox maneuver is primarily defensive. It creates an aura of energy around him that can help to prevent some energy attacks from harming him, though it allows melee attacks to pass through it.

Vernal Equinox = Fulfilling the opposite need of the Autumnal Equinox maneuver, Vernal Equinox produces an energy shield that's completely passive when it comes to energy attacks but allows him to defend against melee attacks.

Summer Solstice = Rather than fire, the Summer Solstice maneuver allows Macro to unleash a barrage of heat and ultraviolet light as an offensive assault, though he must take the same posture, which leaves him open to some types of attacks.

Winter Solstice = When one considers that he's based on computer data, it becomes obvious that a buildup of heat is delirious to him. Winter Solstice is a restorative technique that's based on the ability to vent heat and therefore affect some sort of healing. It's useful for repairing damage done directly to him by his adversaries though he can also use it heal damage caused by prolonged use of his own attacks.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:02 pm 

Hey Imani, was that alright or does it need to be spruced up a bit? ^^

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:57 pm 

ITS PERFECT. imma add mine soon, pretty busy with school v.v

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:58 am 

Thank you so much; I look forward to seeing what you come up with ^^

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:08 pm 

Name: Krysta Phillips

Appearance: Krysta is a beautiful woman, she has curly blonde hair that can easily tangle each other which falls past her chest. She has a fair complexion along with blue eyes that is just pretty ordinary, she stands tall at five foot and seven inches. Her normal attire consists of a purple dress, purple long socks, and converse tennis.

Personality: (I can't think of one right now, but it'll develop in the roleplay.)

History: Krysta lived a normal life in Twilight Town, she grew up having her fair share of friends and enemies. At the age of 16, she was chosen by the keyblade and decided to travel the worlds. She made her friends and enemies, she has failed to save Destiny Islands and it fell into darkness thanks to her indecisiveness and failure of being a leader.

Weapon: ]http://img03.deviantart.net/5fa9/i/2015/115/5/0/keyblade_bag_of_tricks_by_divineroar-d4n63g5.jpg Credit to divenroar of DevianArt.

Abilities: Just normal Keyblade abilities such as Firaga and Cura.

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:08 pm 

Sorry it's bad. T.T

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:44 pm 

Why would you have said that was bad at all? She looks very elegant, which is perfect for someone from Twilight Town. I actually like your character concept to be honest.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:46 pm 

I like yours too! And thanks :) So, where and how should we start? :)

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:17 pm 

Well, I guess it would depend on what sort of alignment our characters have. Are we members of the Organization or fighting the heartless elsewhere? Maybe the two of our characters are just going it on their own, Keyblading enemies with one another alone?

Any of this sounds good to you at all? ^^;

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:05 pm 

I like the second one! I'll put up the topic soon :D

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:40 am 

Thank you very much for doing so; I look forward to it : -)