All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Harry Potter 2.0 OOC
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:15 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to Hogwarts! I am pleased to announce your acceptance into this school. Upon your return to this page, please inform me of who you are, for I must know!

Ok guys here it is!!!! Please fill out the form below and include the what house you want so the Sorting Hat can put you in it for orientation if you are a first year. I would prefer that some are first years and some be older students... So I suggest to create or decide two characters you will be. If you would like to be a student and a teacher, PM me please and we will talk about it. ALSO! Please don't all of you pick Gryffindor or Slytherin... Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw need love too. :)

Accepted Characters and their Houses-

Gryffindor: Peter Grey

Slytherin: Anya Stilinski, Draco Malfoy

Hufflepuff: Piper

Ravenclaw: Bethany Quill

Form:

Name: Anya Stilinski
House: Slytherin
Personality: Smart, cunning and a wise ass. This girl knows her way around and is good with numbers and words. She is very hot tempered and easily angered. She is a very jealous girl, and isn't above using magic on one of her peers if need be.
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-T-l6gD99srE/U ... blr+02.jpg skinny but curvy, she only stands about 5'3"
Familiar: Black cat named Moon
Wand Core: Phoenix Feather
Brief Bio: Anya was born a pureblood. (Clearly why she's in Slytherin for the only accept purebloods). She is a rich girl who has connections with everyone. She has the biggest crush on Draco, and gets jealous easily if another girl flirts with him.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Last edited by LadyAsriel on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Harry Potter 2.0 OOC
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:53 pm 

Gonna create only one character sheet, I can't really handle controlling two major characters at once. Sorry :/ Might add another character later as a first or second year, though.

Character Sheet:
Name: Peter Grey
Appearance: Just pretend this isn't animated
Attachment:
Harry Potter RP.png
Harry Potter RP.png [ 36.14 KiB | Viewed 7528 times ]

House: Gryffindor (Literally put some random answers in a sorting hat quiz and got this)
Personality: Peter usually is the one to face whatever comes his way and stand up for his friends, but he is mostly quiet. He has been known to resort to magic first, though, and he was borderline for being Slytherin. Paying attention isn't one of his strongest traits, he tends to space off or talk with other classmates. He will stay neutral unless something happens to provoke him.
Familiar: Brown owl with a white face. Doubles as familiar and messenger.
Wand Core: Dragon Heartstring
Background: Pureblood born in America. His accent stuck out when his family moved to Europe when he was seven. Peter's parens work for the ministry of magic, with his father working in the Department of Magical Games and Sports, and his mother working for the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes. Peter used to have an older brother named Tom, who died in a horrible magic accident during Peter's fourth year and caused his mom to enter the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes. Ever since then, Peter has been more quiet than usual and only told his closest friends about what happened.

Last edited by WizzardDestroyer on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:17 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Oops sorry! Forgot to put appearance on there! I kinda rushed this OOC to be honest...

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:00 pm 

Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)

Name: Bethany Quill

House: Ravenclaw

Personality: While she makes little noise on the outside, she is very outspoken on the inside. Beth used to be very insistent that she saw ghosts, but nobody ever believed her. Now, she is quiet, and shy- if not a little bit strange. She has an odd fascination with spiders.

Appearance: She is particularly smaller than girls in her agegroup, yet she still manages to stick out in a crowd thanks to her straight orange hair and the blotty freckles on her cheeks. Long eyelashes sit quite naturally above her big, honey-coloured eyes. She fancies herself unremarkable, and as one might put it, her body is rather "banana-shaped."

Familiar: Tarantula (Female Costa Rican Zebra) named Della

Wand Core: Unicorn hair

Brief Bio: Bethany used to be a trouble child, always "seeing ghosts" and 'accidentally' (though it remains to be seen) setting her teachers' desks on fire. Her invitation to the school could not come at a better time, as her muggle parents were ready to send her to a special place for special children- which of course, was not Hogwarts. Her older brothers were tremendously jealous of her, and even attempted to rid of her invitation in hopes that it would keep her from going. Of course, as every wizard might know, that endeavor was close to impossible.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Both accepted!

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:07 pm 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Name: Draco Malfoy

House: Slytherin

Personality: Draco is very sarcastic, drippingly so. He does like the girls, but if you're not Slytherin, you're not worthy of his time.

Appearance: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009 ... oy_HBP.jpg

Familiar: N/A

Wand Core: Unicorn Hair

Brief Bio: Draco Malfoy was born a pureblood, of course, since nobody else can get into Slytherin. He has been at Hogwarts since his First Year at 11 years old.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Accepted! I'll start up the thread, any ideas on where we should start?

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:57 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Here you go! http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=46239 as of right now there won't be a posting order. But if I feel we need it or if you guys feel that things are just too confusing as to who is talking to who and what is happening, I will be glad to make an order. But please let me know. :)

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:50 pm 

Blog: View Blog (42)

Name: Piper Coil

House: Hufflepuff

Personality: Piper is a hard worker but complains about the task at hand most times. She tends to ramble about strange topics when she first meets someone. Quiet isnt a word to describe her, in fact she never knows when to shut her mouth.

Apperance: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/32266544723_1/Fashion-Womens-Long-Full-Bangs-Synthetic-Hair-Girls-Highlight-Double-Color-Blue-Black-Cosplay-Party-Wig.jpg (just imagine a younger version of her)

Familiar: A small black and white cat named Tobi

Wand Core: Unicorn

Brief bio: Piper is a half blood. She grew up without a father and his whereabouts is unknown to her. Rumors on the street say he isn't that great of man. Piper's mother believes going to Hogwarts is the best thing for her, piper however never wanted to go. She prefers the muggle ways even though she was brought up in the wizarding world. She has more knowledge on the muggle world than her own.

Last edited by KillerNinjaKitty! on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:58 pm 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Name: Severus Snape

House: Head of Slytherin

Personality: Severus is quite sarcastic, but he also knows when to keep it in check.

Apperance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... otp076.jpg

Familiar: N/A

Wand Core: Unknown

Brief bio: Severus is a pureblood, as have been all Slytherin before him. When Dumbledore died during the Battle of Hogwarts, Severus Snape was asked to become Headmaster and he's been Headmaster ever since.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Great! Start posting please :)

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:18 am 

Name: Timothy Howitt
House: Hufflepuff
Personality: Calm and stoic, seems to be in deep thought often. Loyal to his friends and will defend them against anything. Unsuspecting and can be run circles around. Not stupid, just believes everyone should be trusted.
Appearance: Tall, 6'2". Sand brown medium length hair http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Best-mens-medium-length-hair.jpg (link for hair), dark brown eyes and a wide nose. Not attractive nor unattractive in particular.
Familiar: long-eared owl Freddy
Wand Core: Bowtruckle heartstring
Brief Bio: Timothy is from a countryside family of 6 children. He's had a fairly happy childhood with no odd mishaps. He is half-blood, his father a wizard and his mother a muggle, who is thrilled her children can use magic, though slightly sad she can't. Timothy likes being around others and sometimes gets into trouble when his friends and others trick him to come along with them into their mischief.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:46 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

You are accepted :)

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:00 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Wow this rp fell through quick! I'm reopening it!!!

My Character's