All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I Have Dreams - OOC
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:13 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

I have dreams like you - no, really!
Just much less touchy-feely
If I get up on a stage, I will be murdered
These two dicks will be my bane
(Just because I'm not humane!)
...or they might help my song career get furthered!

- an (as of yet) unknown troll

This is the OOC for me and RainAzel's upcoming 1x1 - so sorry to anyone interested, this ship has sailed.

Basic premise

Our two heroes call themselves monster hunters. Whether or not they're actually good at it is, as of yet, undecided. On a hunt, they hear a most stunningly beautiful voice. Once they find the owner, however, they discover that she is, in fact, a most stunningly hideous troll. In outrage over the sudden realization that she would never be able to make it in the cruel world of high fantasy medieval show business, they vow to help her break all social norms and prove prejudice wrong by making her the brightest proverbial star in the sky.

Character sheet

Hey Rain, pls fill out the following, very professional looking form, and dump the result here. I'll do the same. Doesn't have to be extravagant or reasonable in any way - if you want your dude/dudette to have lost both their arms in a freak dragon accident with no further explanation, by all means go ahead. Also just add junk if you want.
Code:
[i][b]Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Species:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Gender:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Age:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Physical description:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Personality:[/b][/i]
[i][b](Brief) history:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Other (maybe) interesting things:[/b][/i]

In terms of environment, it's a total free-for-all. Well, free-for-you. As long as we can agree on a general setting (my general idea of this place is your typical medieval fantasy setting with a town, a castle, villages on the way maybe, and a giantass endless forest), feel free to make up names and institutions and everything on the fly.

Until we meet the troll-damsel in distress, it's just gonna be the two of us + random NPCs everywhere. I am not sure what we'll do with the aspiring singer yet, if she'll be NPC, too, or if one of us takes her, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it! =D

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: I Have Dreams - OOC
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:21 pm 

Name: Thomas "Tom" Lancel
Species: Human
Physical description: Slender, tan, and of average height with playful, green eyes. Has a wild, untamed mane of dirty blonde hair tied in a small ponytail, and a grin like a scythe.
Personality: Idealistic, rash, imaginative, resourceful.
(Brief) history: Having decided that a life of laying bricks was too boring for a dashing fellow like himself, Tom enrolled in the city guard of Crowforest Town (lying around Crowforest Castle in the middle of the aptly named Crowforest). During his brief time there, he managed to get some tips on how to wield a short sword, but because of his long fingers, he was unfortunately kicked out. Like any person with no job would do, he spent what money he had on booze in some seedy tavern where he somehow managed to rope in an innocent person after a sudden flash of inspiration for acquiring money - monster hunting. What started as a drunken half-idea turned out to be a quite successful business in the following 6 months - 4 official jobs with a 75% success rate.
Other (maybe) interesting things: Tom loves dancing, but has probably never heard of the word 'rhythm'. He's also not a very good speller.

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Name: Jack Hill, calls himself Jack the Giant Slayer
Species: Human
Physical description: Muscles built from his hobby of adventuring and practicing his use of throwing axes. Overall he looks the part of being a Giant Slayer. Short groomed brown hair, bright sky blue eyes, matched with a charming smile, always gets the ladies to swoon.
Personality: Seems like someone you can talk to but inside, he is cynical and distrusting of people, he even distrusts himself at times. In the end, he'll make it clear the reasons he doesn't like you and will overall be rude and sarcastic. However, if you earn his respect and admiration, he will follow you to the depths of hell if that's what it takes to get your ass out of trouble, even if he's the reason you ended up there.
(Brief) history: He's been on his own for awhile now and rarely ever talks about his past. But he travels from town to town talking of his great deeds of taking out giants that attacked his homeland, and has been traveling in search of other towns that have been attack by other gruesome and foul monsters. His smooth words and easy going nature caused the naive fools to give him a free dinner and a place to sleep, especially because his tales always seems to attract more customers. On hard nights, Jack's dark side gets the best of him or someone called out his false tales and he'll soon be thrown out in the mud. With nothing else to do but keep moving forward, he continues to travel from town to town with a shining unused sword at his hip.
Other (maybe) interesting things: Deathly afraid of heights and he never fought a monster in his life and he'll easily avoid areas that actually have monsters in it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:16 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=46170 YAAAS