All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: SAO2
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:07 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Well you got to talk to me first XD and Princess ((sorry I have forgotten every characters name) could be a sharp shooter if I remember right. She is a bow woman :p and Ill come up witha. Few diffenent ways to how skills improve then let you guys vote. Also Rain we kinda need to pick who will win :p so I was think we could use the dice mod. One die with ten sides, five blow I win, five up you win?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Oh didn't notice your question XD Sorry. We need a roll where there is still that slim chance of a tie for Reaper's side of the bet XD So Roll a 5 or 6 will be a tie? Otherwise, sure roll.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:56 pm 

2nd Year (1)

CanadianWolf rolled 1d10 and got a total of 7:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:57 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Awww Rain wins hahaha XD I was truth ly hoping for a tie as I had a idea how it could help. But I said you won if it's 5 and up, or I guess 7 up haha. So yay for wins

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:06 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Cool... Think we could wrap this up soon please...? I'm pretty much just waiting to post.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:13 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Yeah we can Princess, sorry for the wait. And if all you want, you can start thinking of skills that your chracter will get. Only your character will have said skill, they will be based off the skills you are already running with. So think hard, and again sorry Princess and Jack <.>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:16 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

It's okay

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:57 pm 

I have returned

I have two pick three skills, for Reaper, Boxer, and Blacksmith. Reaper's will be immunity to poison, Boxer will be able to make a false, harmless, double image, and Blacksmith will be able give his items some kind of super effects, like maybe they'll be on fire or something.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:00 pm 

That sounds pretty cool Jack XD Interested to see your characters use the skills, eventually anyways. I know Zelena will have a hard time against Boxer once he gets the double image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:05 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ok :p and now I'll post haha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:05 pm 

I have returned

Hey, Princess Kyra, just so you know there is a hunger star in SAO, kinda like Minecraft. If you're full, you can regain health, hit a bit harder, and such. If your starving, you could slowly die. Also, the food in SAO can taste pretty good if you are a good chef, which Blacksmith is if I'm not mistaken.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:27 pm 

Jack Spade, it' up to you if Reaper, or anyone could see through Zelena and her habit of taking time training on her own, including late night monster hunting. She's actually good at being careful by herself, but just throwing that idea out there if you want to do anything with it.

A side note, for everyone, about her character is that, she's overworking herself sometimes, and never really relaxes. It's because she's really trying to get better quickly compared to everyone else. Not to become better than them, but to get out of the world faster. Overall I think there would be a tension in her like in most of the new players of SAO 2, since this is their first time in a death game. So I guess what I'm trying to get as is that this is her character flaw at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:35 pm 

I have returned

If I do anything with it, I'll have Boxer mention it. He'll likely invite her to come on hunts with him Reaper and Blacksmith, since they're form of training is finding the biggest, baddest thing and taking it as a team, then having Blacksmith get some high quality materials from it. They could use another player to help.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:48 pm 

Sounds like a plan X3 I can't wait for Zelena to look surprised that they've noticed, it really isn't that hard for anyone to know that she's gone. I'll add a silly comment of how she'll consider uping her stealth status.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:03 pm 

I have returned

Ok then, Boxer would probably agree with the stealth, they need a sneaky person.

Also, Blacksmith is totally teasing them, he personally doesn't consider them an item. (But personally I ship them.) The three are really good friends, having fought through SAO together and all, so teasing each other like this is something they do daily.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:15 pm 

I know XD Zelena doesn't know though. I'll allow the ship, but won't force it, so if I find it's not within Zelena's character that she isn't into relationships, then i'll let you know, but if it is it'll happen.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:33 pm 

I have returned

Don't worry, it isn't exactly in Boxer's character either. If it does happen it will be a surprise to both of us.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:37 pm 

It might happen once Zelena eventually gets over her fear of her family pulling the plug on her. . . That's why she'll grow into a big rush as time, too much time in her perspective passes and they're still in the game.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:50 pm 

anyways heading off to class. laters

Post subject: SAO2
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:19 am 

I have returned

I need you're guys thoughts on this.
The way that Reaper can never sleep is actually a glitch. You see, I figured the energy stat (the stat that determines how long you can go without sleep) is tied to your health stay. More health equals more energy. So, every time you increase your health stat, your energy stat goes up, and the additional energy added to your cap is added automatically to your total energy. Since Reaper gains health every time he kills a monster, he is constantly increasing his energy.
Keeping up so far? Now, this wouldn't work with most people, since your energy is constantly draining. Even if you were to put all of your stats from upgrades into solely health, which even Reaper doesn't do, it would increase fast enough to over gain the energy you lose. Only Reaper, who constantly gains health, can use this glitch. Of such it isn't big enough to be addressed. Your thoughts?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next