All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: SAO2
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:35 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

He already has the Heath thing Jack <.> also if you haven't notice you are kinda the only one with ability ((even if it's idem))that lets you get unlimited Heath more or less :p so I don't know about this

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:59 am 

Blog: View Blog (13)

I'm only down with it if there was some major side effect to balance it. Then when he reaches a high enough level, like Very high level, maybe they can find a way to fix the glitch in him. You should also come up with a reason to why he even has this glitch. Overall, the OK needs to come from GoatBoy19, just trying to come up with a compromise

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:29 am 

I have returned

The reason he doesn't sleep, and Zelena can ask him this later if she wants, is nightmares. The dude literally had nightmares about waking up and going back to his cripples body. It has happened once before, and to him it felt like he lost his legs all over again. And also, if he ever were to sleep he would stay asleep for really long, since I figured the stat that lets you gain energy is tied to dexterity rather than health, so when they finally do fix the glitch, Reaper is going comatose.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:42 pm 

Wait are you saying that you plan to kill Reaper? Cause that'd be cool X3 Not to sound mean or anything, don't get me wrong, killing characters is a sad thing TT~TT But it's what breaks other characters and causes character growth in everyone else. Please stop me if I'm wrong, cause I'm think I might cry if the moment comes that you do write out that Reaper falls asleep forever/or extended amount of time, cause I was really starting to like his character (not to stop you from killing him, liking the character A LOT and watching him/her die causes an even better result of having the feels TT~TT).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:22 pm 

I have returned

Well, technically no. First, they would change it, and Reaper would have a count down of sorts. Because it wouldn't immediately make Reaper lose al his energy, it would just make it stop refilling. Then, he would fall asleep, likely for a week, if we decide to do it soon, or a year, if we do it near the end of the game.
However, there is likely to be some item that one can use to restore energy to someone quickly, so when Reaper does go to sleep we will have to go on a quest for that.
Or, there might purposely not be a wake me up pill, and Reaper goes to sleep and stays asleep. And then, at some later point, he comes back. And if we have any dramatic flair it will be in the middle of a crisis, so when Reaper comes back he just walks in, says some badass one liner, and wiped the floor with everyone. Cause Reaper is boss. Incredibly flawed boss. But boss none the less.

As you can see, I have put many hours into this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:33 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I would say ok with the one liner, only then to get lunched across the room xD that would be pretty funny. And I guess it's ok

Post subject: SAO2
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:39 pm 

I have returned

Ok, I'll make sure that it is known this is an extreme probability, almost guarantied, if Zelena asks him about it.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm 

Appearance: In Game: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012 ... tedral.png

out of game: http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a44 ... f8loj0.png

Staff: https://slm-assets3.secondlife.com/asse ... 1330559207

Bio: The White fox is a player from the first game whom was a member of the "Yokai Moon" After tragedy struck the clan, White Fox was the only surviving member. The story of the clan spread throughout the original SOA. But little fact is known about what really happened. Now, with the ghost of the first game haunting him, The White Fox looks forward to see what lies within the new game. Distant but powerful, defensive yet loyal.

Username: White Fox

Skills: Magic, Speed, Staff, Thought casting.

Skill numbers: Strength: 10
Speed: 15
magic: 30 (5 for class bonus)
Defense: 10
Staff: 20 (5 for class bonus)
Class: SpellSword

Fighting style: Fox usually prefers to aid others in combat as opposed to getting directly involved.

Race: Yokai Druid

Known Spells:

Mending level 1: Can make minor repairs to objects. costs 7 mana per use.

Light: Object being held shines like a torch. costs 3 mana per post it is active.

Obscuring Mist level 1: fog of mist covers area of choosing making sight harder for all those inside fog. Costs 5 mana per post it is active.

Speak with animals: Allows basic communication with animals. 4 mana per use.

Seeker Fox's: Summons five little fox's to scout an area. 6 mana to use, 2 to keep active per post.

Wood bending level 1: can contort wooden objects slightly and reshape slightly. 10 mana per use.

Healing and poison creation level 1: Can create potions to heal minor wounds or poisons to slightly add effects to enemies. 8 mana per use.

Animal sight sharing: Can delve into the minds of nearby animals to see through their eyes. 6 mana on use and 3 every post it is active.

Transformation level 1: Can morph into a predator for extended periods of time. 15 mana per post it is active.

Wooden Iron: Can make any wooden object as hard as iron for as long as it is activated. 5 mana to cast and 4 every post it is active.
So these are all current known spells.

Last edited by Envy on Sat May 30, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:23 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alright looks good, also everyone else you still want todo this?

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:13 pm 

I have returned

Ya.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:14 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

I've been waiting for you're respond in May and Scotty's date...

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:17 pm 

I'm still in

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:19 pm 

I have returned

Wait a minute I just realized something. I know for a fact that there was no spells in the original SAO, there was magic items and monsters but no player ever did a spell. Are we adding magic to SAO2 or something? Cause if so we need to address this.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:56 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Oh I thought I put magic down already <.>

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:50 pm 

I have returned

Oh, well in that case it's cool. We need a Mage I guess.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:41 am 

2nd Year (1)

Yeah he pmed me about it. Sorry I thought I added it <.>

PostThis post was deleted by RainAzel on Wed May 27, 2015 1:33 am.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:41 am 

2nd Year (1)

So it had been brought to my attention that Magic does take the sword Art part out of this XD so we need some caps on magic. You guys may voice anything that you think would help with said caps or just bring back the sword part haha. So first cap, once you run out of Magic that's it for the day, you must wait a till the next day to use any kind of magic again. Second cap, if you are fast enough you can pary Magic, like cut through it. But that's let's say 50 speed or something. Third Cap, you must be with in from med to close range to actually use Magic. So pretty much if your a Mage and you want to fight, you better have a another weapon

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:45 pm 

I have returned

Here's another cap I think might work. Only specific 'classes' can use spells, and they can only spells connected to their class. Like for example, Fox could be a Druid, which would actually fit everything we've seen him do pretty well. That would explain why none of our characters can do magic, because none of them is a magic 'class'.
(I'm putting class in ' ' because there aren't any classes in SAO, it would really be like a specific perk that is difficult to get, like beast tamer in the original.)

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:50 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sure that sounds like a good cap

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next