All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: SAO2
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:08 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sure thing, I can go along with all of this. I actually like the druid class idea or perk whichever.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:11 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Also I will point out that in this more then 90% of players do not have any kind of magic. So I won't add to many Mage red players. Maybe one or two here and there

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:16 pm 

I have returned

I did a little research and came up with these abilities as being likely candidates for a Druid 'class'. And I might have gone a little overboard. Pick apart and use the information at your leisure.

Transformations:
Druids have a total of five forms. Human, predator, hoofed, flying, and swimming.

I'd say you'd unlock the last three later, so for now you only have human and predator.

Binding:
Druid magic consists of binding things together. At the most basic level, this means making two object really want to be right next to each other. Like making someone's nose really want to get personal with that tree. It can also be used to unbind things, like making someone's wooden axe handle spontaneously decompose. It is against the rules to unbind anything that is alive, such as people, animals, and goblins. This does not extend to the undead however.

Binding only works on natural materials, like wood, dirt, stone, etc. Metal, especially iron, is immune to this. I'd say for now he only has basic bindings, and no unbinding. Unbinding the dead could be his mega skill.

Physical Abilities:
Druids draw power from the Earth, and of such as long as they are in direct contact with the earth they never get tired and have inhabited strength. However, if there is any barrier in between them and the dirt, no bonus, and they only have their base strength.

I say this is a class bonus, and he should have this at all times, as long as he touches the bare earth.

Misc: Druids often wield swords, and with a great deal of proficiency.
Druids have a deep understanding of physics and chemistry, since they can combine objects in ways to take advantage of both.
Most Druids are trained in potion making, everything from cure-all's to deadly poisons, though healing potions are more their specialty.
Druids can befriend animals, often small kinds that become their familiars. I could see those five little foxes being his familiars, though I recommend that he can't have anymore unless he ditches the foxes.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:54 pm 

So I edited my character bio. Changed appearance as well as added a known spell list. let me know what you guys think!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:38 pm 

I have returned

Hello? Is anyone else there? Please say this RP didn't die cause that would really suck.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:40 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I'm waiting for someone else to post cause I already did

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:47 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

I'll post after my nap. :3

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:58 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Haha ok :3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:29 pm 

May I join?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:14 pm 

I have returned

If I'm not mistaken we could use a sneaky assassin type person.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:51 pm 

Consider it fulfilled

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:01 pm 

Name: Tristan Philips
Username: Duality
Appearance: 6’6”, looks like a human with red fox ears, tail, and whiskers. Wears Red samurai armor with black trim and quick removal clasps, a tan overcoat and a wide brimmed hat. Carries a katana and a wakizashi in a duel scabbard on his side
Bio: Out of game Tristan has Extreme Bipolar Disorder that translates into Duality in the game. Duality is a split personality and they bicker often. One part of him is calm, cool and calculated, thus fights like a samurai, the other is brash, hot blooded and generally rude, thus fights in a very offensive Ninja fashion. Uses poisons and various tricks in battle. He is a survivor of the original SAO game and a Beta tester for the new SAO II.
Skills:
• Duel swords
• Apothecary
• Heavy armor
Skill numbers:
• Swords: 20
• Speed: 20
• Duel Wield: 20
• Apothecary: 15
Class: Samurai/Ninja
Fighting style: The lining of his scabbard is poisoned with his personal blend of neurotoxin
While a Samurai he fights in the Hyoho Niten Ichi-ryu style, This style's name translates to "Two Heavens, One School" and refers to the trademark stance of both swords held above the head to attack. The swords work in a sequential rhythm; as one sword defends, the other attacks in the next step.
While a Ninja, He duel wields his swords in a reverse grip and attacks with reckless abandon.
Race: Half Fox

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9