All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: DRAGONOPIA
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:59 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Creator,

Tidfe wants to play Nebula as Lidia's dragon. That ok with me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:19 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Fine.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:19 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Yeah. I'm still interested. I'm going to be at summer school and therapy for a while so I probably won't be on every single day.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:11 pm 

Everyone is accounted for so I will work on the next part- classes in the morning and harvesting in the afternoon.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:56 pm 

I am waiting for people to show up for the first class of the day!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:47 pm 

http://mcpainty.corgiorgy.com/

Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and drop off my CS because I've been invited and I would like to join. I hope I'm not intruding or interrupting anything (And I hope this is the right rp o-o). But anyway, here's my character. I have a few questions as well.

Name: Yeeru Belduun
Personality: Although Yeeru prefers to be in groups and, Yeeru is a man of few words. He chooses his words carefully and never speaks out of turn. He's normally very generous with encouraging words and with his time, but not so generous with information. He's not shy, nor is he timid for he's usually very bold in his decision making, but he's extremely stubborn and has a hard time changing his mind on most matters. He enjoys teaching others but doesn't take to learning new things very well, especially when around other students who make a point to prove they know more than he does or snobby teachers.

Looks: Refer to image. Without the sword and extra gear of course.

Dragonling name: Udaya
Personality: Placid, extremely vigilant, loyal, and private.

Looks:
As a Hatchling:
Udaya as a hatchling was a dark shade of blue with equally dark eyes. Her nose was rather snub but her ears were large for a dragon of her size. Her underside hadn't grown scales yet, however. Her hair was short and straight, coming form the spine of her back and only being an inch in length. She can hover and fly for short periods of time.

As an adult:
Udaya has two pairs of lungs and can fly on her own. Udaya's lung capacity allows her to produce large amounts of wind from her mouth and her slim and long body allows her to turn and move with great speed. Her under scales grew, but not with as much density or thickness of her other scales. However, as she grew, her colour started to deplete, her hair grew, and so did her snout and body length.

Udaya is 16 feet long with a body circumference of 60 inches. Her ears are 5 feet long and her hair is 3 feet long.

Looks:

As a Hatchling:

As an adult:

Abilities:
1) Self-Regeneration
2) Wind Tunnels
3) Reflective Scales (Shield)

I hope that's enough information. If I need to add more or change anything, I can, just let me know!

Anyway, for questions. I haven't read the entire thread so I'm sorry if you answered the questions already or I missed something obvious.

1) I haven't read the entire IC thread either so I actually don't know what is currently going on. Are you guys about to start the first training day or did I miss that?

2) The dragons are hatchlings to start, right? And throughout the rp they grow?

3) I can't think of them all of a sudden so if I remember them I will ask, but that's it for now.

But again, hello everyone! =D If I need to change anything, I will. ^_^

Last edited by McPainty on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:10 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

They start as hatching and the hatchling send mind messages to their chosen owners. Creator will have you arrive at the Inn and from there, there is a gypsy camp where you buy basics, furniture, and books on woodworking, smithing, tanning, cloth making, husbandry, etc. Things you character may need to learn how to do. We will not only learn how to care for a dragon, we will share our knowledge and set up house in a cave-house. Please read the beginning of Dragonia, Omega thread and see the maps on page 6. Creator7 will give you choice of room. We have not officially begun classes as we are starting over. So you have time to set up you house and get your dragon. Be sure to save your hatching's egg. It will be needed in class. Creator left the description of the egg up to us.

Welcome, and feel fee to as any questions.

Last edited by LadyKate43 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:14 am 

LadyKate43 answered your questions very well. Your character is accepted.
Would you like be the Draconic Teacher?
At the moment we are having classes in the morning and harvesting in in the afternoon.
I will be checking with the others to see if they are still in the RP or not.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:35 pm 

Um, I wouldn't mind playing a teacher, however, not with this character. I could make a second character though for the role. :)

Alright. So, is it morning time then or is it still the day of their arrival?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:39 pm 

It is morning and I'll get a message then send someone to greet you with a list of what you need. You will be given money to buy items.

If you wish to create a teacher that is fine but I will put Yeeru Belduun down as a student.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:33 pm 

Name: Jiao Rien
Personality: Jiao is extremely stern. Her teachings are harsh and very strict and she refuses to waste time on any matter. She only takes questions at the end of her lessons and she refuses to give any special care to specific students. She treats all students equally, believing that everyone has equal capabilities and should be treated the same. She believes in learning on the job and doesn't take excuses for anything. She's protective of her students however and is a safety freak and takes every precaution to ensure no one gets seriously hurt. Though a few bumps and bruises aren't bad.

Looks: Refer to image.

Dragonling name: Imal
Personality: Extremely aggressive towards other male dragons and extremely possessive of females.

Looks:
As a Hatchling:
Imal is a pure breed dragon who's main purpose is to breed other strong, battle ready dragon. He was large as a hatchling and showed many signs of advanced agility and power. He was pure white with dark eyes and wings approximately 2/3's the size of him. He was aggressive at an early age, but he wasn't bias and generally attacked any dragon or person of threat.

As an adult:
Imal has grown to be a powerful, forceful dragon with great battle skills relying on brute force and strength. Since his hatching, Jiao has directed his aggression to threats ( mainly other aggressive males) so that way he won't attack the breeding females. Although his aggression hasn't fully been controlled, it's definitely a lot less than before, and Jiao works hard to keep him under control.

Imal is a massive dragon of 30 feet from head to tail and a wing span of 16. He has an elongated neck and show muzzle with sharp teeth. Imal is always ready for a fight and uses his massive weight to push fighting dragons around.

Looks:

As a Hatchling:

As an adult:

Abilities:
1) Telekinesis
2) Ore Detection

(I can change anything about either of them, again so if I need to, I'll change them.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:07 pm 

McPainty-your teacher is accepted. Here is your list of items that you need to purchase- the money system is 10 copper = 1 bronze; 10 bronze = 1 silver; 10 silver = 1 gold. You have 50 pieces of copper, 50 pieces of bronze, 50 pieces of silver, 50 pieces of gold in a pouch for a sign on bonus.
Three leather suits
One trunk of leather
One trunk of miscellaneous decorations for you to customize the harnesses and such.
One trunk with embossing tools and a small hand press.
One trunk with pressed metal sheets and cut out dies which will be used with the hand press.
One trunk with books of such titles as Basket Weaving, How to Create Riding Baskets, Leather Making and Survival in the Wild. A total of one hundred different titles dealing with what you will need to know to live successfully in The Village (All magic Books are at Dragonopia)
Any furniture that you wish to have such as a bed for your self and your dragon, chairs, table, desk, shelves.
Your cave will have a built in stove and oven. A roll away door will open with ease and block out wind and snow.

The list and the money is the same for student and teacher. I will send a student to pick you both up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:04 pm 

We are doing a redo of this RP. Here is the redo thread:
http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47412&p=309665#p309665
If you wish to join, please move your CS to the new thread. Thank you!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10