All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Teen Titans ((OOC)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:35 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Parents: (can be there superhero/villain name or actually name)
Super name:
Powers: (if none get ride of)
Abilities: (like thing of catwoman and the way she can fight and such, so heroes like green arrow, batman and such)
Weapons: if you use any
Bio:
Misc: ((anything else you want to add or that I may have missed))

Pretty sure I missed some stuff in this.. But the misc is there haha

Last edited by CanadianWolf on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Ten Titans ((OOC)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:13 am 

2nd Year (1)

Parents: death stroke/ Star Fire ((they are closer in age in my head so like five years :p))
Super name: Storm
Powers: able to fly, regeneration, some use of lasers, can kiss someone to know how to speak there tongue
Abilities: storm knows many different kinds of kun fun and other things along those lines.
Weapons: a hand gun, two swords, and a handful of grenades
Appearance: storm has green eyes that he got from his mother, a large body type like his fathers. His hair is black, a bit on the long side. But he doesn't seem to mind it, his face a little rugged much like his fathers, his skin on the darker side. He usually wears a mix of steal bracelets and a belt Star Fire gave him, along with a suit that death stroke gave him. His suit covers up most of his body beside his head.
Personally: storm his not the smartest guy around, much like his mother he is a little slow. He is pretty happy most of the time, he likes to explore new things as well. but is quick to anger and lashes out at people. Which usually winds him up in trouble with both the law and gangs.
Bio: Storm lived with his mother for the first ten years of his life, he was quiet happy living with her. They were much alike, both of them found joy in the simple things in life, both loved to find about new things. But at the age of ten he was sent to live and train with death stroke, his parents had agreed before Storm was born he would live ten years with Star Fire. Then train for six years with death stroke before going back to his mother or joining the other young heroes, so after seven long and hard years he went back to his mother. In those seven years Storm learned how tough the world was, how tough he could be. And as well as to use a few weapons that his father used, the seventh year was for Storm to hone his new abilities in a few different ways that he would rather not speak off. So in the middle of winter Storm turned up to the Titan tower and joined with them.
Misc: ((anything else you want to add or that I may have missed))

Last edited by CanadianWolf on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:38 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

you said firefly again...

it's Starfire

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:45 am 

2nd Year (1)

Damn I knew I forgot to change something >.>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:12 am 

Im pretty sleepy right now so ill add my two characters in the morning. By the way, would you mind if i had Deathstroke be the father of the character i wanna call Deathwish?

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:14 am 

2nd Year (1)

Sure, it would be interesting when Strom finds out xD he well be more confused then Star Fire when she first came to earth xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:20 am 

Lol Storm's half sister with an attitude problem

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:22 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Parents: Raven and Lightning (from the original cartoon episode "Forces of Nature")

Real names: Lily and Dante(Twins)

Super name: Lightspeed and Darkfeather(respectively)

Powers: Lightspeed can change night to day with a thought, while Darkfeather can do the opposite, but they must be concentrating solely on that thought and also be touching each other, so it isn't easy for them. Lightspeed can fly at blinding speeds, but if she hits something, she will ricochet off of it and go in another direction. Darkfeather can make a small barrier where it is pitch balck inside, so much so that those trapped inside are unable to see thier opponents, while those not in the barrier upon it's creation can see fine when entering it from the outside. Lightspeed can move at speeds that leave "Fakes" behind her to simulate an army of herself. Darkfeather is quite the opposite. He can call on his Demonic powers to slow the flow of his own personal timeline, giving him the appearance of teleportation, when in actuality, he simply stops his timeline, walks over to his destination, then allows the flow of his timeline to resume without speeding up or slowing down anyone else.

Abilities: They are each in possession of a mirror into their minds where they can meditate and have their personalities exit as singular entities while they remain in the mirror. (They are 1/4 demon and Demoness, what did you expect? Raven needed them to have an outlet) However, while Darkfeather is almost as emotionless as Raven, Lightspeed is not quite as... careful with her emotional state, and can be quite destructive.

Weapons: Lightspeed produces weapons made of electricity from twin "Shock Bearers". (think Young Justice Aqualad waterbearers with a yellow design and electricity instead of water). Darkfeather uses twin katanas which he has named Sorrow and Delight. Once an enemy is struck with Sorrow, they will be disheartened by the fact that they could lose the fight and the feeling increases with each strike. if hit with Delight, they will get overconfident quite easily to the point of seeming drunk with their own ego.

Appearances:
Lightspeed:
Darkfeather:

Bio: Raven never did get used to BeastBoy's humor, and when the Titan's grew up, her Demon heritage was proving too hard to handle because of one thing. Late Puberty. While trying to vent through meditation, she was floating above the clouds when a very mature Lightning saw her and asked her what was wrong. unable to control her anger at her "Time of the demonic month", she lashed out.

Lightning, being who he was, took this as a challenge, and thus ensued a battle that eventually led to two tired super powered people admitting they had fun, and Raven changed for the better. she opened up to him, and Lightning offered to "Take care of the problem." in exchange for a rematch every Friday.

Eventually Raven began experiencing mood swings and showed signs of pregnancy. Lightning was ecstatic and immediately proposed, and Raven accepted. the two settled down in their own castle in the clouds, and when it was time, they went back to where it all started in Jump City to deliver the child. Imagine their shock and delight when Raven had Twins! The girl was so hyperactive that they could barely keep up with her unless Lightning was showing her how to use her powers, and on her 13th Birthday, he gave her Twin Shock-Bearers as a gift. Meanwhile, her brother received a set of Katanas that he imbued with two of his mind's personalities, dubbing them Sorrow and Delight, perfecting their powers, only stopping to eat every two weeks.

He eventually heard of his mother's involvement in the Teen Titans, and Actively tried to rebuild the tower's crumbling electronics and living quarters, teaching himself along the way about the systems and using his demonic powers to seemingly get weeks of work done in a day, while all he really did was remove himself from the timeline and work, then reinsert himself and his finished work. As soon as the tower was operational again, Dante brought Lily to their new home and sent out a call to the members of the original team and any Honorary Titans, finding Storm and others, and bringing a new team together, christening himself as Darkfeather, and Lily calling herself Lightspeed. they had both agreed prior to getting the others together that neither of them would take the title of Leader, but that Darkfeather would keep the Towers systems running since he seemed to be able to escape time using his powers, and could seemingly fix something in an instant.

Misc: Lightspeed has a high metabolism which means she must eat A LOT each day, while Darkfeather only needs to eat once every two weeks to stay alive. also, Lightspeed may be a girl, but she can take a LOT of hits while dealing out damage over time. Darkfeather on the other hand, can not take much punishment at all, but can deal out MASSIVE attacks if given enough time.

P.S.: Hope it's ok I made Twins.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:00 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I like the idea of twins :3 I know the tower was destroyed, but I'm pretty it was rebuilt when the new teen Titans came... I could be wrong xD like I said, I knoe **** about DC and only remember little of the tv show, unless you guys know somewhere I can watch it >.>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:08 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

I was working under the assumption that this was an AU (Alternate Universe) RP, seeming as under normal circumstances Starfire would murder Slade/Deathstroke on sight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:21 pm 

2nd Year (1)

She would, and I guess that works then. Haha so forget that. We just have to wait for Cer and Aero put there sheets up

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:59 pm 

2nd Year (1)

JD, are you also going to put up the character sheet for your villian or is one of the twins a villain? :v

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:19 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

I will put up my villain soon. got to work on him a bit though. I need to draw him since no online pictures do him justice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:29 pm 

2nd Year (1)

XD alright JD, hopeful Cer and Aero will post there characters soon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:21 am 

Sorry ive been away all day. Ive been pretty busy but i will have my charries up soon. I promise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:54 am 

2nd Year (1)

No problem Cer :3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:37 pm 

Parents: Deathstroke (Slade Joseph Wilson) and Livewire (Leslie Willis)
Super name: Deathwish
Powers: she can conjure white lightning at the blink of an eye and aim it towards whatever.
Abilities:many different Japanese forms of fighting, including ninjutsu
Weapons: she uses only her hands and lightning
Appearance:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/a88bc4f21999 ... o1_500.jpg
Bio: Talia was the result of a drunken one night fling between Slade and Leslie. She had not learned of this until she was 15. Her mother finally told her of her past life as Livewire and about her night with Deathstroke. She had also explained that the man never even knew of her existence.
One day, Talia had found out where her father supposively lived. When she got there, Slade opened the door and looked down upon her. When she explained who she was, Slade slammed the door in her face, saying she was just street trash and a mistake even if she was his. Talia had decided from there on that she would prove herself and become someone strong in her father's eyes.
Misc: She is storm's half-sister but doesn't know it. She also comes to hate him and Alina. She only joined the teen titans because it was her mother's wish, something about a debt needing to be paid.

Parents: Beast Boy (Garfield Mark "Gar" Logan) and Terra (Tara Markov)
Super name:Terrawere
Powers: can change into a werewolf and weretiger and has power over the earth around her.
Abilities: as a werewolf she has a sonic howl which can stun enemies around her. In her weretiger form her claws can cut through trees in seconds. In her human form she has the most control over the rocks like her mother.
Appearance:
Human
Werewolf
Weretiger
Personally: Alina is usually very optimistic but hides behind her sarcasm and sass. She's like her mother in many ways but has the pacifist side like her father.
Bio: Her mother and father split up when she was about 7 and she had been living with Terra for most of her life. Beast Boy would see her every once in a while but then he just stopped coming altogether. She first learned of her powers after the divorce, when her anger caused her to change into the weretiger for the first time. She came into the other powers very soon after. A few years ago her mother disappeared off the face of the earth and Alina has vowed to find out what happened to her and make whoever did it, pay.
Misc: Alina's normally blue eyes change gold when she uses her earth power and change red right before she shifts into her other forms.

Last edited by Cer Kamber on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:01 pm 

2nd Year (1)

As always Cer, you are in! Just need Aero and we can start. My only thought is, talia is going mighty **** at Strom when she learns that Strom had a much better reailiship ((shut up I can't spell today)) with their dear old dad haha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:02 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Parents: Green Lantern (Alan Scott) and The Thorn (Rose Canton)

Powers: Like his mother, Leonard inherited the ability to control plants. He can cause vines to grow or shrink with his gestures, and he can cause existing plant growth in an area to bend to his will. In addition to this, Leonard can fly, which is a power that he shares in common with his sister Jade.

That being said, the fact that his powers are based around the growth of plants means that blocking out the sun or exposing him to flame can be seriously disastrous. That puts a limitation on his abilities, especially considering the fact that he's never been issued a Green Lantern Corps' ring like Jade and his father have been.

Abilities: While his mother and sister are well established martial artists, and his father is a member of the Green Lantern Corps, Leonard is still just learning how to use his abilities and hasn't thrown himself completely into the study of a classical martial art either. That might explain, in fact, why he was sent to the T-building. His parents think that it might force him to show a little more enthusiasm for what he's essentially been born into.

Weapons: Having currently focused on his vine-whips and the various other plants he manipulates through his powers, Leonard isn't studying another weapon at this time, though he is also learning how to use thorns to attack people from a distance. He has a great deal of potential with all of this as long as he continues to apply himself, which his parents hope he will do once he arrives at the complex. He certainly hopes the same.

Appearance: With a moppy brown shock of hair, Leonard looks to be a relatively young man though his earth-toned eyes are rather out of place and betray his heritage. His skin is relatively pale for someone who spends as much time in the sun as he does, and it doesn't seem to change pigmentation at all.

The reason is, of course, that his forest-aspect is gathering up the sunlight in order to use it for photosynthesis. He has a tendency to prefer earth tones in his clothing and often wears a long cloak that's quite out of fashion, but hasn't yet developed a coherent look as a superhero. He figures that he'll probably have to in the near future.

Bio: Being the son of Earth's original Green Lantern and his wife isn't exactly easy, and you tend to get held up to an extremely high standard. Leonard isn't the rebellious sort and he actually admired his father's inspiring 'hero speeches' growing up, but never actually panned out as 'good enough' for the longest time.

Eventually, over time, he was seen as something of a slacker who wasn't able to pull his life together. Even if he had good intentions, Leonard just couldn't apply himself and focus long enough to actually get done what he needed to do. The fact that he was supposed to make such stunning achievements made the problem even worse, considering that he wasn't living up to expectations.

That's precisely why he ultimately elected to go along with the idea to run off to the T-building tower. Rather than run off and shirk his responsibilities, Leonard has resolved to apply himself here and do his best to ensure that he can teach himself to work as a member of a team while he's at the tower. He realizes that it's going to be difficult to unlearn bad work habits, but also realizes that it's certainly going to be easier to do so in this environment. That is, rather than in one where he is under the constant watchful eye of his father and being consistently told how he has to 'learn to protect the rights of these good citizens and defend them' in a booming voice.

While he doesn't know if he actually ever wants to join the Corps like his father and sister, Leonard does feel that it would be an excellent opportunity to prove himself and therefore sees his current situation as a jumping off point for the future. Therefore, depending on how things go he might be able to join up and show the world, and himself, that he can actually do it if he puts his mind to it.

Misc: In spite of his lack of experience with fighting, Leonard actually wants to learn and study the martial arts, but simply hasn't found the time or effort needed to apply himself in this pursuit. As a result he may eventually be able to add a weapon or two to his list, which would probably be quite useful if he does indeed decide to follow in the footsteps of his parents.

OOC: I'm sorry that it took so long to post this, but I had work over the weekend. I tried to make up for it by doing my absolute best with this profile. I hope that it turned out all right.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:11 pm 

Lol one of the reasons she comes to hate him.