All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Duel Tournament
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:53 pm 

Mad >:(

Blog: View Blog (0)

Johnny Anders walked in the Saloon with his two friends. Kicked door-in, the door hit his friends with high speed like always. He get to the stage in the Saloon, everyone was watching him carefully. It was the big day. Desert Rangers were organising a duel tournament in the Junktown, capital city of Klamar. These tournaments are tradition in Klamar. Johnny Anders-the fastest gun in whole Wasteland organising it and people going to miss it? No way.

Ray and Paulie were carrying a big chalkboard, pushing it actually. Johnny had too many bags, and they were heavy. But it is going to worth it, totally worth it! On the huge black chalkboard, there were names of many women, this chalkboard used for rating girls and women around them. Johnny kicked the chalkboard, thing turned and other side started shining on the stage. A schedule, bets and prices list. It was great. Perfect. At that time Sheriff Martin walked in to Saloon, Johnny kicked the chalkboard. He could see other part, but not the tournament. Sheriff saw his own daughter's name on the chalkboard, got mad and get out because she got 9.5/10. After that, people paid attention to stage again. Johnny started talking:

"Welcome to Grand Death Tournament, or Duel Tournament! A tradition in Klamar like all the time! But this time, we have Rangers! We always had it. But not as house. People who wants to take part in tournament, come to here and this two will take your application. You need to fill some papers but we were too lazy, so you gonna write things about you. Then, we will give you a six-shooter. Duels gonna be classic Showdown Duel, Western Style. There will be 40 feet between opponents. Gotcha? We will ring the bell, after you hear the bell, make your move quickly. Remember, you can die in this tournament. First one gets shot, loses the duel. Simple. Now, before I list some rules, pay attention. You can see rangers at second floor with assault rifles, or hunting rifles. Look up, you all see them. If you don't follow rules, start a group fight, draw your gun or blade, use something lethal or something else violent, you will be shot immidiatly.

Now, I need to list rules.

First rule of tournament: Do not talk about tournament.
Second rule: Do not talk about tournament!
Third Rule: Only CASH!
Fourth: Only participants can get in arena, and it will be classic tournament style with a schedule. You can only use the six-shooters given to you.
Fifth: Duels are classical Showdown. There will be 40 feet between you and your opponent. We going to ring a bell, and you gonna make your moves. First one gets shot, loses.
Sixth: No payback. Sorry.
Seventh: Follow rules or get shot, gotcha? And no violence. Be careful.
Eighth: Our girls are here for only entertainment. Do not try to get laid with them. NEVER.
Ninth: If you have something to say, keep it for goddamn saloon. In arena, NO TALKING.
Tenth: Finally, enjoy your stay.

Other two rangers, Ray And Paulie got infront of a table and started giving papers and pens to people in Saloon. There were interesting portals around Klamar these times, so it is going to be interesting to welcome different people from different universes. Other things on chalkboard:

PRICES:

Beer: 5$
Whiskey: 15$
Cactus Fruit Wine: 10$
Wine: 8$
Votka: 500$(Really old stuff they found in a Vault-LIMITED!)
Bloodochol: 10$(Something prepared with mutant bloods)
Clear Water: 5$(Discount for tournament)
Dirty-Radioactive Water: 1$
Fruit Juice: 3$

Mushroom: 1$
Mushroom with Cheese: 5$
Steak: 15$
Steak with mushroom: 20$
Mushroom Bomb: 35$(7 different mushroom-RADIOACTIVE but delicious)
PS: We can't prepare other meals sorry!

MISC:

Pack of cigarettes: 10$
Matches(20): 10$
Lighter(Not perfect): 5$
Cowboy Hats(Brown or Black): 15$

BETSS:

You can bet for one participant for every round. If you win, you get double. If you lose, you know you lose. Clear and simple. JUST DO IT!

NOTE ABOUT GIRLS:

They are here for only entertainment, don't even try to get laid. I'll shoot you personally-Johnny
-------------------------------------------------

Application:

You're free to use which character you want to use. Just, it needs to be your character. You're free to use any char sheet you want but more info always better. And, you need to make dice role, 1d20 while you make application. Dice Role x 1000=your money, like if you role 5 you'll have 5.000$.

-------------------------------------------------
The RP:

RP gonna have two threads. One for "Arena", one for "Saloon". In arena, there will be only dice rolls for duels. Saloon is where your characters can meet other characters, eat, drink, arm wrestle, gamble, bet and talk. That's a free zone but I think we can have elastic posting order. Like, if you post, you need to wait 3 more posts before make your other post in Saloon.

In Arena, duels are very simple. You need to make 1d20 dice roll for Swiftness. Faster will win the duel. There will be a time limit for each round, like 2 days. You can't edit your post in Arena. If you make mistake and dice roll gives error, post will be deleted and you can make another dice roll. But you can't change your previous roll. If both players roll same, they roll again.

Schedule will get ready with draw, I won't put people in schedule in a way I want. I'll prepare it very well.

To start Tournament, I need at least 8 people. I hope I didn't suck at OOC thread because I'm really not good with this.

Last edited by hellrazor on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Duel Tournament
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:08 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Rassa "Talon" Duprie
Species: Human
Power: Healing by spell words and touch. She has extensive knowledge of plants.
Appearance: Sandy blond hair that is shoulder length.
Eyes green with amber fakes
She is tanned otherwise fair skinned
5'10 athletic build and weighs 130 lbs
Personality: Stand offish till she knows you. Under the arms length exterior is heart of gold. All know he trust her. She does not divulge information freely. Her friends and collogues can trust her with their lives literally.
Misc: Trained to be medic, she became a career doctor by age 25.

Rassa has black belt in Okinawan karate.

She hags out at the saloon and can be found at Tournament Medical Facility.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace