All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: To The Future! (OOC 1x1)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (36)

( I haven't done a lot of yaoi RPs lately, so I would like this one to be yaoi. I prefer this to be over PM.. So sent your characters skeleton to me.)

" Eureka my boy! I, Thomas Edison, The greatest genius to live has done it again! I have created a machine that will take a person into the future!" The scientist cried, clasping his hands together as if praying.
James, the mastermind's assistance, listened to his master blab on about the machine and how it worked. Although the two had only been working on it for a couple of months, to James it seems like a whole lifetime went by before it was even ready.
Edison stood up and back away from the machine.
" Now all I need is a test subject..." He trailed off and looked over at James, grinning.
James pointed to himself and when Edison nodded his head, James' eyes got wide.
" No way! I'm not getting in that thing!" James yelled, shaking his head.
Edison walked over to James, gripping his arm.
" Nonsense, you will get in the machine, for the sake of science, my good man." Edison dragged James into the machine and closed the door before pressing the red button which turns on the time machine.

James looked around the small area as a noise started up getting louder and louder. Finally the machine whisked him up in the air and away, traveling through time.
~~~~~~
The time machine ran out of power in the year 2025.
James gasped and stumbled out of the time machine, that was the second scariest thing to ever happen in his life. James sat down and looked around, it didn't take him long to realize this wasn't his own time. The man jumped to his feet, glancing around, staring at all of the strange things around him.
" Amazing!" He cried as he looked around. There were so many odd things, there were objects that hovered about the ground that came in many different colors. There were houses that touched the sky! It was just a lot to take in for James. He grinned and walked away from the time machine.
But it wasn't long until he ran into trouble. James bumped into one of the most feared gang leaders in the city.

Character skeleton:
Name
Job: Gang leader
Bio: just a little bit of

Mine:
Name: James Jonston
Appearance:http://media.photobucket.com/user/Doctor_Gil/media/Decorated%20images/180e216e1ff29ce568cbc3d40f5c84c8-1.jpg.html?filters[term]=steampunk%20anime&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=83
Job: Was Edison's assistant
Bio: James has a love for building stuff and when Edison need a new assistant he sprang on the job.
When he was little his father told him he wouldn't amount to nothing, well... He was kind of right about that.

( I'm sorry if the plot total crap... I was getting lazy.)

"Out of the ash
I rise with my red hair
And I eat men like air."
- Lady Lazarus by Sylvia Plath.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace