All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Death and Darkness
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm 
I Helped

Blog: View Blog (1)

Can we have pets?

RP is the only thing I've been away since my 15 and the only thing that will be a part of my soul until I die

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:40 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ok but tis not going to be long =( but will be good =D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:56 pm 

3rd Year (1)

Tis fine Reese just woke up and asked what was going on leavign it open for anything and everything to happen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 pm 
I Helped

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Lorenfiel Nalithar
Race: Half-Elf
Sex: Male
Class: Ranger
Appearance: Lorenfiel Has black hair and a goatee of the same color. He is about 1,77meters. He wears a leather armor with the colour of brown. His skin is tanned and his eyes are pitch black. A hood always covers his face. A raven named "Quoro" sits on his shoulder. A scar goes up from his left shoulder, down to the right side of his belly. (cannot find a picture.Apologies)
Weapons: Lorenfiel wields a Longsword in the right and a Shortswod in the left hand when there is close combat. A Wooden-brown Longbow when in Long Range Combat.

Personality: Lorenfiel doesn't speak much. He likes to think and act. He is a loner but he doesn't mind having company. He likes smoking with his long-stemmed pipe and hum old elven songs.

Biography: Lorenfiel is an orphan. His familly died by the hands of Humans. Lorenfiel, hidding in a dark corner, watched his parents get massacred. He swore that we would never forgive them... Taking an oath of revenge, now Lorenfiel wanders in the wilderness hunting down mercyless every Human he sees. He has learned to hide, and sometimes even kill, his emotions.... With a raven as his only company he is a traveler with road as his only home. Sometimes he stays in Elven encampements, when accepted, but never stays for long. All he wants is to find his place in the world

RP is the only thing I've been away since my 15 and the only thing that will be a part of my soul until I die

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Name: Naran Iarahki

What it means:
Na = Ancient
ran (-re; -reen) = Binding/Shackles

Ia = Day
rah (-rae; -raee) = Beast
ki = Void

Race: Half-Elf

Sex: Female

Class: Scout.

Weapons: Blades and knives.

Height: Around 4” almost 5” (kind of short, it’s from her human mother side.)

Animal with her: American harpy eagle
(She doesn't weight much so her Eagle can carry her x3)

Appearance:
I changed her look b/c I don't like how I drew her <.< BTW she wears a pouch filled with her supplies and other stuff she needs and the tail isn't included.

Personality: She is a very shy person but knows when to act at the right time. She normally stays quiet abut will speak up at the right ties (the things she can say may shocks people). She love to help others and usually does. She is kind and sweet, but when you mess with her pretty badly watch out because she will send Abyss after you and possible stab you....

History: Her mother was a human and her father was an elf. They were murdered when she was 5 in human years (3 in elf). She has been on her own, an outcast, and she took up scouting. When she began learning her scouting she found an abandoned young Abyss who was injured and took him in.

Extra: You can always count on her and her best friend Abyss, the eagle, to guild you through dangerous areas and to always be prepared.

Last edited by HayyelObsession on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:24 am 

3rd Year (1)

Where is Reese going with the message?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 pm 

I kinda passed the torch over to Taylor since she's been rping longer than I have o.o if that's okay