All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:42 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm looking for a one on one RP partner for a Sailor Moon story. I'm willing to do as many ships as you want. Whether it's Tuxedo Mask/Sailor Moon, or a little bit more gay like Uranus/Neptune, or OC/OC. I also wanted to explore them growing their powers, like how Sailor Jupiter was introduced as a martial artist and NEVER incorperated that aspect of herself into her lightning attacks, or how Sailor Venus' Love-Me Chain only acted like a rope that one time to save both her and Pluto from falling down a cliff. I neeeeed to explore powers and relationships, so we're gonna be going from comedic to intense and back to comedy, since I'm a sucker for variety. So we might want to post in one of the more intermediate places.
This might not be the most original idea but my OC is a Soldier called 'Sailor Gaia'. Not sure about her character design just yet, or age or anything. These are all brand new, fresh ideas I was hoping someone could discuss with me and go from there. I'm also a sucker for time travel, so we should do something with Saturn and Pluto definitely!
Let me know what you're willing to do, and I'll see if I can match it! I've been wanting to do something plot heavy for a long time now.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Update on my OC: Like I said before, she's Sailor Gaia, and she's the female guardian of earth. Why, you ask? Because Tuxedo Mask by himself is pretty boring, IMO. Her name will be Kishi, which relates to her planet, (Japanese) same as Mamoru. Kishi means, "Happiness to the Earth."
Her attacks will correspond with all the elements for obvious reasons. I'm thinking the first attack she ever uses will be her strongest, which drains her of her power and pretty much starts her back down to the first level, kind of like it wipes her clean. Like she's using energy her body isn't able to handle yet. I'll call it Reverse Gravity Fallout - a destructive move that wipes out pretty much everything in its path - a combination of all elements at once and brings to mind visions of stars and planets colliding in an apocalyptic explosion. It's obviously not something she's gonna want to use often. This attack will be a turning-point only last resort move. For the rest of her attacks, I'll resort her to a singular basic move and power up from there.
As for personality, she can be down to earth (haha) and loving but dreamy and has a tendency of looking up at the stars. She draws her loving, nurturing energy from the earth, her warmth and strength from the sun, her flightiness and carefree distractedness from the wind and her temper is like fire. Slow-burning coals fanned easily into a roaring, blasting flame. Part of the flaws in her character are that one aspect of her elemental personality can override the other, layer after layer till she gets to that self destructive point. Part of her drive will be to find out who she IS as a balanced, centered guardian of earth, leaving behind her volatile and flighty reactions. Or rather using her volatile tendencies for good!
That's all I have for now. I'll update if there's any more on the idea front.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace