All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:31 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

ImageImage

(THIS IS SHORTLY AFTER THE EDOLAS ARC!!) A mysterious job appears on the board in the Fairy Tail guild hall. It is written in an unknown language, that it seems Makarov is surprised to see and is even able to read! "Hello, Fairy Tail! I am Gandalf the Grey, and old friend of Master Makarov's! I am not native to EarthLand, where I come from is called Middle Earth. The job I have for you is to be bodyguards to a little hobbit named Bilbo Baggins. Hobbits are smaller than dwarves and are often found living in hollowed out hills and living quiet lives in the Shire. This particular hobbit has been recruited by a band of 13 dwarves to reclaim their long lost homeland known as Erebor from a wicked dragon known as Smaug. There will be vast amounts of treasure, and your reward shall be quite large (I negotiated this with the dwarves, they weren't very happy about it). If possible, please send this Team Natsu that I've heard good things about! - Gandalf.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace