All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:59 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

We've all got that one, for whatever reason. Maybe you've talked about it, but it's never really happened, or maybe you like their style and just haven't gotten the chance to write with them yet. This could be the thing that starts a wonderful future of RPing!

So, I ask you: who is that one member (or several) that you've yet to RP with that you'd like to?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:26 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Since I'm a lazy bum and always get too involved in too many roleplays, I simply haven't gotten around to writing with these cool people, namely @McPainty, @Tidfe, and well, you, @Asteria slash Natasha <3

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:30 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

This list is probably gigantic, but off the top of my head, I would say @Eggsy and @GreyHelm
I have been actively lurking at everything they create, and some day, I will be able to join.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:47 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Unfortunately I'm not too familiar with that many people's work here at CF, however I did send Corrin a message earlier as he seemed intriguing. Tbh though, what I really wanted to say was that this is one of the best topics I've ever seen. So wish something like this had existed on other boards I used to frequent :'(

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:06 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

@Yin Jingshen, @Doodleniks, @Heartshot, @MaxxRocker, and @Ragnar Ice-Blood, this is just to name a few. Two of you I have started to write with, but then the idea never went as far as I would have liked. This is a very small list that I did just off the top of my head and I certainly hope to write with these people in the future.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Oh man my name is mentioned time to hide. @Eferhilda thank you and it would be great to write with you and hopefully when I can settle that can be a reality. There has been a few other people I would really like to write with such as @Malikai and @RottenLeprechaun.

PostThis post was deleted by Eferhilda on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:37 am.
Reason: Off topic
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:57 am 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (3)

I've been pretty lucky in that I've gotten to write with a lot of the people I always wanted to write with, but there are still a few that I have yet to really RP with. Let's see...

@Ragnar Ice-Blood (we wrote together once, but the RP didn't last), @Asteria, @"Shadow Lady" and @LoganDub, to name a few.

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:57 am 

@GreyHelm, I'm honored! Once I get my feet wet with my first few RPs, I'll be sure to hit you up ;D

I have yet to roleplay with any of you on this fine site, but I am immensely excited to be in the planning stages with @ReikiMuroichi and @Asteria, and I'm getting ready to participate in @Fain's Yamirah thread. As for players I'm not already playing with, I'm hoping to write with @Lewi, @Fearless Sissy, and @Alastar Rainford.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:06 pm 

The Blood Trials have officially begun.

@LoganDub because I'm curious about your style @Blackmarket Salesman because he is so thorough in a CS and @McPainty because she's amazing xD

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:53 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)

More lovely people to add to this list!

At some point I'd loooove to get into something with @Monday, because she's cute and awesome, and @Catatonia and @turtleteapot, because although both of them just got here, they're just giving off these really good vibes ya feel (plus, Cat put up a bangin' interest check, so that contributes too!]

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:29 am 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Cruel and Unusual ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Blog: View Blog (5)

Honestly, almost all the people who regularly post in the threads either in this forum or the general discussion forum. (Especially the ones that seem to regularly like my posts ^^)

I never know what any of you guys are doing as far as looking for roleplays though.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:29 am 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)

At some point I'm going to coerce (see: force) @Eggsy into writing giant robots with me

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:30 am 

The Blood Trials have officially begun.

@"Dawn ✭ Quixotic" I would love to rp with you ^^

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:37 am 

eyy, senpai!

GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Muse wrote:
At some point I'm going to coerce (see: force) @Eggsy into writing giant robots with me

yo we doin it

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:55 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

@Fearless Sissy as a person literally gives me life so I'd love to see how a roleplay between us would pan out. But of course we're both super busy with roleplays. Some day hopefully.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:41 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)

there are probably lots of people here with which I would love to roleplay someday
just a few (of the many) names :
@Fearless Sissy one day I will lure you into a plot even if you already have 11 ongoing rp's XD
@Fain you will not be spared either ^^
I don't know why, I guess I just like you so @BunnyMama @"Dawn ✭ Quixotic" @Ghaleon_Sericia @GoatBoy19 @Shades @Trever @Vampire.Panda @Alastar Rainford @Ben @Zwei @Ghost @Shades be prepared XD
somewhere in the future, I don't know when, you will get a pm you can not resist XD
(or I will get one from you, I don't mind ^^)

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:09 pm 

Fate has failed to remove you, I am here to Rectify that mistake.

Medals: 5
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

D'aww @Chemical Lady, I'm Flattered ^.^ As soon as the vampy Rp takes off, You shall have your Wish.

As far as who I would like to rp with... there's a Fair Few... hmmm @Shades , @Ristina @Rethwyn ... ummm I know there is a few others.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:44 pm 

Medals: 7
Best Death (1) Funniest Member (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)

@Eferhilda, @Asteria, @GreyHelm, @Fearless Sissy, @Eggsy, @"Sounds_Of_Silence", @Forgotten Wolf, and @Rethwyn

course i'm already in rp's with all them. yay!

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:35 am 

Teller of Tales and Magical Myths

At the moment I'm thinking I'd like to RP with @Dawn ✭ Quixotic.

My Resume