All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:05 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

I'm not fond of playing gods, but it would be kinda cool to play the god of something really, really specific.

The god of lost puzzle pieces. The god of unsolved crosswords. The god of crosswords solved correctly on the first try. The god of pocket lint. The god of wooden splinters longer than an inch.

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:44 am 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Cruel and Unusual ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Blog: View Blog (5)

Some day I want to do an RP in first person (though NOT second person).

Mostly because I never thought I'd do it, but after reading a lot more first person narratives (Name of the Wind in particular) I've started to like the POV of being fully in a character's head (since all the narration you write can be in-character).

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:36 am 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

Imani wrote:
I've always wanted to do a coming of age rp but I can't find anyone who would want to do one with me...

A dating sim rp, where a dating sim character or characters come out of the (psp, computer, visual novel, anything that has dating sims) and try to fit into society with the help of a fan.

Has anyone heard lf My Immortal? God, I would love to do a My Immortal roleplay but make it better. Actually give the characters flaws, and maybe it can be a goth vs prep kind of thing, xD

I still would love to do these! And I've thought of others!

-Ghost Whisperer/Adventures inspired roleplay- Not with Melinda Gordon but a made up OC. Or my made up OC can find someone in her school or town who has the same ability. Their friendship develops until a higher authority doesn't like that theyre sending more earthbound spirits to the 'light' and goes after them... Yeah I was never creative x.x

Kick-Ass inspired AU -It can be set in a small town/Big city where a guy or girl wants to be a superhero and tries to be without powers. (this is modern btw) They get attacked and the video is posted on Youtube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. After the popularity, there are others that follow after the girl/guy. The girl/guy decides to take down evil name-brand corporations. Relationships are forged, people die, and others move on after witnessing such atrocities..

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

So many good ones, haha.

The ones I think about the most (though I have a lot)-

• A romance rp where my character is transgender
  • Anything involving the Dragon Age universe
  • Something really screwed up. Not necessarily horror (I'm not a gore fan), but just deeply psychologically disturbing.
  • An unhealthy co-dependent relationship
  • A rebellion rp of some kind. Anything where my character is fighting the man.

I have others, but they're only things I'd want to rp with someone I knew really really well, just because they could so easily go badly. These are my main ones!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:55 am 

I want to do some kind of... seriously surreal RP.
Like... I dunno. Some cocktail of meme logic and the most acid trippy cartoons you can find.

But it'd be hard to find people who could get it right, and take it seriously, in terms of trying to make surrealist/absurdist stories, and not just be stupid about it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:44 pm 

- I want to play an AI. Or an inventor of AI. Or, even better, both at once, if the AI will be some sort if an implant that will evaluate inside my head to the full self-consciousness.
- And I want to play romance with AI. Not with myself, though. It's a bit too weird.
- I want to play the pairing Zevran/Dorian from Dragon Age. I've tried it a couple of times but it has never actually lasted for more than several posts.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:18 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

For some reason it hit me that I have never really played The Soccer Mom. And now I really want to write this character who has been married for so long she can nearly read the husband's mind, and is supermom to boot, and then unravel her life completely.

(Note: I would probably give my undying devotion to whoever took this up with me)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:36 pm 

Sometime I want to do something that incorporates some ARG elements.
Or something that is more or less like a LARP but takes place in the context of what can be presented on the internet.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:09 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)

I have an idea for a rp with portals that could potentially bring your character to another world or not XD but putting it into action would require quite an amount of people so probably not going to do it

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:12 pm 

Sort of back.

@Chemical Lady

I would totally advise you to go for it. Sometimes I put up an IC thinking nobody will bite, go out for a while and then come back to a lot of love for the thread.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:16 pm 

@Shades really, why do you always need to be so nice and encouraging? XD
maybe sometime in the future, I don't see it happening anytime soon

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:18 pm 

Sort of back.

@Chemical Lady

It's part of my job as a good human in training XD
And all right, you know you can always hit me up with a PM if you need any help setting up!

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:24 pm 

@Shades will do ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:00 pm 

Don't forget I have a whole thread dedicated to helping people formulate their ideas for interest checks and such... so feel free to contact me for advice as well.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:03 pm 

I also have an idea for a sparkly magical girl/boy rp including sparkly transformations and all but I first want to get the rp's rolling I already have before starting something new so it will probably take a long while before giving this idea some love
(Well, except if like three or four people suddenly jump at me with enthousiasm, but that is surely not going to happen XD)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:35 pm 

Sort of back.

A good & evil twin roleplay. I don't really have a plan for it yet, but it would probably be a really cheesy story with the whole betrayal and one standing in for the other and screwing up their life... all this fun stuff. XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:50 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

I think one of these days I'm going to put together a roleplay set in the Dark Souls universe. Maybe something like Demon's Souls, where it's a similar formula but not in the same world. Or perhaps an rp that takes place during the Age of Dark, after the First Flame dies out, based on a whole bunch of theories and such.

Just a thought. For now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:42 pm 

Sort of back.

A Harry Potter roleplay with students from 1st to last year (without the canon trio). I'm craving this hard, but I have no idea how I would make this work and keep it interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:58 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

One of these days, I will get together a roleplay based off LSD Dream Emulator of all things :,)

I don't know why... But I will. And it will be glorious.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:00 pm 

Sort of back.

Oh, man, I just watched this video and now I want to start a story involving a trip cursed/haunted ship, with hauntings, strange sounds, strange happenings, deaths, all those fun things.
Ahem, I wouldn't even think of inviting @Sojourn, @Asterous and @AhZombies in case I decided to do this, no sir, not me, never. >.>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next