All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:32 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

And another craving I probably won't go for, but I need to get it out of my system.
The perfect locked up, horror roleplay, the kind I had planned with the Rainy Night idea. I really feel like creating something really neat with that, but I'm also not really up to trying it yet again.
Maybe one day I'll try again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:11 am 

Sort of back.

A colonization rp, inspired in the Roanoke colony.
Someone help me. (stop, not do this)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:21 pm 

If you're looking for me...I'm not here

Blog: View Blog (0)

Actually getting into a second roleplay

"Why should we define someone as being good or evil, the sides change depending on where you stand, neutrality is the only path that remains the same." -Me

"The pessimist looks down and loses his head,
The optimist looks up and loses his footing,
The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly" -King Ezekial, The Walking Dead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:18 pm 

Sort of back.

Something either based or inspired on "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen". Craving it, but I don't really have an idea, just an itch.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:26 pm 

Sort of back.

I have a slight itch of roleplaying Harley Quinn, before, during and after her time with The Joker, but that's an itch I don't intend on scratching right now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:46 am 

Sort of back.

Another one (I seem to be the person who uses this thread the most):

GM'ing a roleplay that goes on inside someone's nightmares. I don't really have a plan for that, but I'll definitely try this if I ever come up with a plot.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:53 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Some sort of gritty, rough, horror sci-fi survival story. Like Alien (or exactly Alien). Might be because I just listened to the Audio Dramatization of Alien: Out of the Shadows (highly recommend it!). A group of people, alone, trapped on some derelict ship/planet, facing some sort of alien(s). Wouldn't work as group as you would need to off people. Though maybe a 1x1 where each controls a few characters.

Maybe in the future I'll do this. :D

Take a look at My Resume

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:26 pm 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

I have been wanting a site based on 24 for a long time, I might break down and make one.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:49 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

A good Fallout RP, especially one with the sort of atmosphere of 2 and New Vegas in comparison to the Bethesda games. They've all got their merits, but that new old west feeling is really good. I'd especially like it to be flexible enough to have big side-arcs comparable to the big DLC packs of the modern entries in the series.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:10 am 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

a MMORPG (related) Roleplay...
an Asian Martial Arts related (action) Roleplay...
or one with similar but different parallel worlds where people intentionally or unintentionally 'transcede' over from one world to other.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:48 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Not sure if I mentioned this already -one of these days, I will get myself into a Harry Potter rp one of these days.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:06 am 

Sort of back.

Something like Lord of the Rings - the fellowship of the ring, with some huge, epic and dangerous quest the characters need to complete, and then turn it into a saga with other epic battles and stuff.

I doubt I would have the patience to develop the huge amount of lore this would require,though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:30 pm 

Sort of back.

And something involving a vampire clan

Sent from the shadows using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:50 pm 

Sort of back.

...and (again) a crime roleplay in which everyone is dead by the time it ends.
And yeah, I know it would be super hard to find willing victims.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:53 pm 

Sort of back.

I feel like I'm the most constant presence here, lol
A large-scale medieval fantasy adventure in which the heroes ended up having to take out a sorcerer or sorceress in an epic final battle after going on a quest to prepare themselves for the final event.
(brain, stop)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:51 pm 

A good Battlestar Galactica RP. Based on the remake it would be a group RP on another Battlestar (Battlestar Hephaestus?) that happened to escape the attack. It would follow the group as they struggle with fighting back, finding a home, and secret cylons living amongst them. They would never meet up with the fleet from the show and just wander around, maybe meeting some other ships that escaped along the way... some may have some suspicious characters... Though it may be hard because people need to really know the show to do it well, and it would be a bit heavier for Sci-Fi. Also I don't have the time for this, lol.

Take a look at My Resume

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:57 am 

Depressingly Melancholy

Corrin wrote:
A good Battlestar Galactica RP. Based on the remake it would be a group RP on another Battlestar (Battlestar Hephaestus?) that happened to escape the attack. It would follow the group as they struggle with fighting back, finding a home, and secret cylons living amongst them. They would never meet up with the fleet from the show and just wander around, maybe meeting some other ships that escaped along the way... some may have some suspicious characters... Though it may be hard because people need to really know the show to do it well, and it would be a bit heavier for Sci-Fi. Also I don't have the time for this, lol.

I've watched the entire series including Caprica and the stand alone videos such as Razor and Blood and Chrome.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:01 am 

Ghost wrote:
Corrin wrote:

I've watched the entire series including Caprica and the stand alone videos such as Razor and Blood and Chrome.

Well then we should chat... When I have some more time.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Take a look at My Resume

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:48 am 

1. I have a character concept that I've been kicking around in my head for a while now without anywere to use it. A character who utilized a large shield in one hand / arm while using a bracer and gauntlet in the other. Each piece of protective gear also being used on the offense.

2. Never had the chance to do a WoD Wraith rp before White Wolf shut the doors on it. At one point I had a mountain of source material for doing it table top, that time has passed.

3. Years, ages, eons ago my buddies and I created vast worlds for our own RP games. I would love to have the cojones to build another one and actually do something with it rather than collect dust. Sadly I don't see that happening.

PostThis post was deleted by Dan'l on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:52 am.
Reason: wrong quote
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next