All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The same as I feel about green beer. It's an abomination. Only in this festering ulcer of a city would someone peddle green non relish related condiments. ****ing monsters." -Max Wright

What would you rather have happen. Be attacked by one horse sized duck or a hundred duck sized horses?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:24 pm 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

"As long as their female I don't care." -River Dalca

You just found a way to cheat death, if you share it with anyone you would die instantaneously. How would you handle this information?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:48 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

"Share it with the one person who's meant to live. My fate is already sealed, so why should theirs be left to chance?" -Arin Ehrlich

What is the one food you detest and why?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:48 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

"Ugh - does 'everything' count? I really don't like eating. I mean sure, some things taste better than others, but I really don't have any favorites - or intense dislikes, for that matter." - Francois

What does snow mean to you?

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:14 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

"Snow is... an unholy abomination. When it melts, the ground turns muddy and the roads are slippery. I do not understand how or why people enjoy it so much."
--Azriel Halevi

How would you react to a giant sleeping on your car?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:18 pm 

"Go back inside and quit drinking for good. In what screwed up kind of wonderland do I have money for a car AND a giant?" - Daniel

Describe the emotion 'fear', using only simple sensory impressions of each of the senses. Eg. "Black, the smell of lilac, the feeling of embroidered silk, a bitter taste, the crackle of electricity".

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:25 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

"Lifted spears, chanting, a cold stone wall, the taste of half-cooked meat, the burning smell." - Ix Xpiayoc Kan Ajaw

What is your strongest childhood memory? Describe it as fully as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:36 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

"The first time Father took me to his office in the abandoned warehouse. It was so alien for me, a little bird raised in a golden cage. It was close to the sea, large, dusty and just... strange, rough. And yet, going upstairs, I found myself in Father's office. Everything was just like him. The neat and organized items on the table. The books ligned on a bookshelf. The smell of expensive cigars and the cologne he used to wear. He sat me on his chair and let me put on his hat. It was funny, but right then and there, I thought to myself: 'this will be my office some day'. And now, it is". - Alexandra Silverman.

What is the one memory you would like to forget, and yet can't?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:54 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

"The day that ****ing broke my heart. I made sure she regretted it but, man, I tell you what, I don't think I'll ever get it out of my mind. It's like something rotten slowly eating away at me. I wish I could have made her regret it more."
--Thomas Everett

Do you use hand lotion? If so, what is your favorite scent and how often is it applied?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:43 am 

"I'm not that gay. All right, maybe a little. Aly has this citrus scented stuff that makes your hands feel like magic after a day of working the espresso machine. I beg her for something even now and then in the winter." - Daniel

What is the best joke/prank that has been pulled on you? Or vice versa?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:42 am 

Rum innate.

December 2015 (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

"Yes. Now, I can't tell you what the joke was, but I can tell you what I learned from the experience. You really have to give people a second chance and not be forever shackled by first impressions. I thought she was unclever and unfunny -- but in the end, it turned out to be the best joke ever." -- E. Nigma

What superhero (or villain) name would you have?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:47 am 

"Me? A superhero? Not likely, at my age. 'Vivienne' is just fine." - Vivienne

What are your sexiest and least sexy pieces of clothing?

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:28 pm 

Original Character (1) December 2015 (1)

"I reckon an assassin's suit is pretty damn sexy. Dangerous, too - rawr. As for least sexy... I'd probably make any piece of clothing immediately uninviting when I wear it, anyway, heh. A nice, weaponised glove should do the trick to put someone off." - Wasp

Do you have any guilty pleasures?

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:29 pm 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Medals: 14
Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (3)

"Checkers and sex. Not necessarily at the same time, but there you go." - Darren Blight

What do you do when you need to blow off some steam?

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:33 pm 

"To live a good life, one must be relaxed and safe. Sleeping with my sheep watching over me always takes my anger away." - The Soporific

Do you take hypothetical questions seriously, or do you blow them off because they'll "never happen"? Explain your thinking.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:17 am 

"I take them very seriously. A good question, even if it's hypothetical, deserves a well thought about answer. And there is no such thing as never, unless you use it in the sentence 'nothing never changes', which is really too clunky a sentence anyway. Will I ever get turned into a frog? It's unlikely, but in case it happened, I'd rather have thought about what I'll do then and be prepared, than end up under a car's tyre within five minutes simply because I thought it would never happen." - Anna

Someone offers you to do something completely against your own moral code - but you will gain a lot from it. What do you say to them?

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:06 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

"My moral what?" - Vivienne.

Cats or dogs, and why?

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:51 pm 

"Dogs, of course! Cats run away from a fight. Dogs will stand by your side as you hunt." - Alfhild

Describe your average work day.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:03 am 

"Well, I wake up and mourn the fact that humans are a thing. After breakfast I bike to the school where I work, pull into a pair of overalls and go about my janitor business. It's quite nice, just working with my hands. And the kids cheer me up. Not many of them know how to be evil.

As for my actual, angelic work, I usually don't do it. Souls that have actually earned entrance into Heaven are rare, and I am not going to raise them just because they are a high level. **** my lovely boss right off, but she's asking for contempt when she still has a flip phone. Seriously, a flip phone." - Asher

How do you feel about solitude?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:28 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I suppose I've always been fond of being alone. It's a bit simpler and easier after all. When else ever in my life can I say I am more honest and more myself then when I am completely alone." - Requies

What trinket or memento could you never get rid of and why?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next