All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:24 am 

Missing My Companions

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

May 6th, 1986

I am only 5 years old, and no one will bewieve me. I do not know how to say this, but...I must never forget. I don't think I could ever. Tonight, a dragon saved me! It wasn't a dream. I was saved by a dragon from some very bad man...I don't know what he was, but he was evil. A dragon helped me...burnnt him to ashes! Then....she...she..........she turned into a beautyfel girl!! She told me not to tell...not in words, but she made a sign...so, I didn't tell my Mommy about her. She would have made it seem funny, and she was scared from the fire she found me at. I haves to find this dragon. I will never stop until I do.

~Cristofer Windsor

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:17 am 

Missing My Companions

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

August 15th, 2016

"The greatest and strangest thing happened today at the Washington Post. My life long dream has begun, and in a way I had never expected. My boss, President Andrew Vincent Price has given me an assignment that I have been on for almost twenty-five years no on my own. How he knows about the dragon is really still a mystery, but I have the distinct feeling he truly believes in them. He apparently traced down the old news story about me being rescued by a strange fire when I was 5, and believes this was done by a dragon. Of course, he is absolutely correct. Yet, I gave my promise to her...silent though it was...that I would never reveal her to anyone. How I keep this assignment and my promise at the same time is...troubling. For some reason, he doesn't want me to report it. Indeed, he gave me specific instructions to write it all out in journal form, and give the entries only to him. Perhaps, it is as he says, so that no one questions his sanity. Perhaps, it could be that he simply has no desire to reveal her to the world...feeling somehow that her worth is greater than the world can understand. I would certainly understand that. After all, if any government, scientist, or other group ever found out about her...they would hunt her down, and very likely experiment on her. To me, that is an absolute abhorrence!!! So, I will keep my assignment, and the adventure which began on the night of my fifth birthday continues."

"What is she like, though? Why did she save me that night? Does she know I have been looking for her? What does she look like now? Is her human form a transformation of some kind, and cannot be altered, or can she appear as any mortal woman she wishes? Is she as beautiful as I remember...divine beyond description? What does she do? How long has she been around? What does she like? Does she even think of the day she rescued me? All of this comes to me as I write this entry. I confess...now that I am an adult...I wonder what it would be like to dance with her...to hold her...to breathe in her presence, gaze into her eyes...I wonder..."

~Christopher Windsor

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace