All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:01 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

OOC: These are the journal pages kept by Aelaez a character that I have had since I was 14 years old and am in the process of working on his character sheet (which I will link here when it is completed). The following Posts will be a series of his musings that have been made over the years by Aelaez himself. I will use this page to put order to the pages. Since Aelaez is a character spanning many centuries of life the posts may not be in order of chronology, more like each post will be made when my muse desires such. That is what this is for to organize them.

-- -- --

Early Childhood years
From conception to the time he learned he was immortal

-- -- --

The years of mist and loneliness
This journal spans from the time Aelaez realized that all those around him were doomed to die and he wouldn't ever age past his 23 year of life.

-- -- --

The call of mortality
This journal spans the years that Aelaez lived amongst the human realms called there by Kaersah

-- -- --

The Shattering
This journal spans everything else that isn't covered by the other journals, mostly from the time he was merged with Kaersah to the current lifespans of Aelaez

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:02 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

It has been three days now since I left all that I knew. The magic seems easier. Honestly I don't know if that's from the dragons teaching or if that is something to do with my own blood. I feel that maybe I should seek out answers further from the cave, but as of yet I am to frightened to leave the warmth and protection that Aedeamair has offered me. It's truly surprising to find myself sheltered by a being I once feared. Honestly I am not sure what to make of all this. So much has happened since I first woke up in the cave.

What with learning that I am not Gobborn as I had been led to believe (by whom I will not say in words for to utter her name is call upon her and trust me in this that is not wise). I am beginning to understand why I remember as I do the things that none should remember. I always wondered why I remembered a white dragon and a father I never knew. Turns out the dragon was my mother and the father I never knew is the reason I am alone in the universe. A curse so old it has spawned a thousand times a thousand generations has left me the heir of this curse. The loneliness I've always felt stems from this.

To bear the curse of my forfathers for actions I never committed does not sit well with me. It did not sit well with my father either, for he created this island, the whole of this universe even, so as to give me something of him. Something other then the lonely dark of eternal night. Yet I remain alone even through his sacrifice. I wonder, maybe it isn't so much that I am destined to be alone as that I am destined to forever remember.

I have much to learn from my teacher and much to discover, but the mystery of my birth has always fascinated me. I hope to one day be able to unravel this mysterious happenstance. To discover how to break the curse that has left me alone in a world even now full of beings. I wish I knew what had been done and who had laid the curse upon my lineage. Maybe then I would be closer to discovering exactly what I am. For as of now I know only this: I am half dragon and half something else entirely.

My name is Aelaez and I am twelve years old. Yet, I do not have the history of a twelve year old child. I have memories spanning through ages prior to my own creation and into ages yet unknown. I am destined for something I cannot as of yet understand. To be the Guardian of the Ward Keeps.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace