All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:51 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So, I have a couple of characters all of which can be found in the character directory. I am open to do anything really so, if you want to work out an idea with a character post here and we can get to work on something. =D

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:40 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Ahoy!

I have very few, very loose ideas, but I'd really like to get my character in Akamu out with the others. This world is too detailed, too vast, for the little action it has gotten so far.

I also feel bad for your badger smith to be left alone. Do you have any ideas of where his story could be going, or should I just jump right on in?

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:51 pm 

Owner

Jump right in! He is one of the special blacksmiths so he is blind, but at the moment I had nothing really planned for him, more that if people wanted to rp with him they could. So, yep jump right in!

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:53 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeell yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah for plotless just-for-fun-and-because-we-can-rp's !drunk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:01 pm 

Owner

Exactly!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:40 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

Shall I assure you that I will be posting for the festival of hope before the end of the next two weeks! ( I still have a HS post to work on but I can work on this first) ^-^ Just figured i'd let ya know.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:14 pm 

Greetings, Eferhilda!

I made a Chowretat thread in Olahn, specifically the Southern Islands. In this thread the ends leaves off with my character bumping into someone. I am here to ask, can this someone be your Olahn character? ( Adrika Ku'Chuk Duga Ya'Sima Iz'Firenze )

Thankyou, Natu