All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:59 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Disclaimer" | +
This story continues off of my character's bio found in the OOC section of Olahn Korlarin.

I boarded the ferry and took a seat at the back and proceeded to tuck my bags into the cupboard below me. This boat was quite small and I was mostly alone - there were a few other passengers on the other side of the boat. As we pushed off of the dock, I watched my home grow smaller and smaller in the distance and let the gentle lap of the waves lull me into a trance. Neither of us said a word as we didn't want to break the peace. I saw the Northern Islands disappear, out of sight now, and adjusted my position to look at the front instead, watching the Southern Islands come into view.

I must have dozed off at some time or another because I was awoken by the other passengers getting up. I looked out the window and noticed it was significantly brighter outside from when I was first awake - the sun was still steadily rising. I got up, put my bags around my shoulder and payed for my trip - It wiped me out of my whole gold supply so now finding a job was yet the more crucial. I stepped out onto the docks to be greeted by the surprisingly familiar atmosphere of floating houseboats, docks, and ferries carrying people around, The Southern Islands were amazingly similar to home.

Walking onto the land and still swaying a bit, I walked around the small town to gather my surroundings: I walked by inns and taverns, eateries and common areas. It was just like home, but so different. After walking about the first section of the town, I walked into the town square to admire the merchandise the shops were selling. Distracted by the items on sale, I ran right into one of the citizens...

"Hey!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace