All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:07 pm 

Medals: 1
Best Couple (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Why am I doing this? Thought the albino member of the Mire-Shadows as she made her way into the now relatively quiet city. It was well into the night, and even the late nighters were making their way home. It was perfect for going unnoticed, even by the experienced guards that roamed the streets like hunting dogs sniffing out prey. White Shadow knew that what she was attempting to do was not only completely inappropriate for someone of her, occupation, but ever since she had been home she wanted nothing more than to talk again with that extremely shy smith she had met during the festival. One day I'm doing to get myself killed doing these things. Sighing she made her way to a smithy and saw that some of the fires were still burning, who on earth could still be working this late. Smiling slightly, she knew exactly whom, the one she wanted to see again.

Making her way to the door, she gently opened, making sure that it didn't creak as she did so. Once inside, she closed the door just as carefully. Once she was sure not a noise was made, her lithe form made its way to a corner on the far side of the room. From there she leaned against the wall and watched, admiring the work of the smith. She always appreciated the work of such an occupation, afterall, if it wasn't for talented people like her, the weapons White Shadow used would be utterly useless. Once a good few minutes passed, she decided to let her presence be known. "Well, I never took you for a night owl." As the barely audible words were spoken, a small smirk took shape.

"I frosted the cake with your tears. Delicioussssss~Sorrow-Drinker, the Observer"-Ganelon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:06 am 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

As she set up inside before the night reached its mid cycle. Zasha holding a blade in her left hand and a whet stone in her right as she sharpened the blade at a measured pace. She was out of her velvet dress that Marcus had given her and was in a leather sleeveless shirt and leather leggings mixed with Iron plating on the knees and shins. Claws still laced with metal as she let loose one more stroke with the whet stone on the steel blade. Markings engraved on the Crossguard and hilt, the Pommel shining silver along with a dark cobalt colored grip. Quickly, she started to chisel very finely a small z on the blade and hilt to signify she had crafted it, though someone speaking made her glide the chisel off on the Pommel section, scratching the pommel with a clean white line.

Not even stopping to look at it, she arched the blade back with expert agility pointing it inches from the face of what she did not know at the time was White Shadow. It was then that Zasha hesitated slightly, lowering the weapon after a second look of her. The sword lowering to her side.

"Why are you here, did you want something? I mean, don't get me wrong, it is good to talk to you again" she said, surprise in her wolf eyes. "If you did I assume it is a weapon, I have plenty of those." She gestured around, swords spears and daggers lining the walls and weapon barrels or containers, even some bows, but no crossbows. "Though what I know about you already, I would say you have enough weapons. Most of then likely higher quality then mine."

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:24 pm 

Best Couple (1)

A slight chuckle escaped the assassin's lips as she pulled down her hood in order to fully prove it was her. "You are a workaholic you know that?" As she said this she licked the flat portion of the blade hovering in front of her plafully before making her way over to Zasha's side. "I don't know about that earlier statement you made though, your metal tastes fine..." She paused, blushing lightly, though it was hard to tell in the orange hue of the smithy. "I mean...that came out a little odd." As her thoughts scrambled to come up with a reason she licked the blade so suddenly, she remembered why. "You have to understand, for a while now I've had to 'taste' my bolts every now and then, just to make sure the poison is still strong. Yes, yes, that is dangerous blah blah blah; but I just can't help it you know?" With that she sighed, hopping up on a workbench, making an impromptu seat out of the device. "And no, I didn't come for your smithing skills, as amazing as they are, but I just wanted to talk, our last converstion...didn't end well." As she said this a slight frown appeared on her jaws, and not a pleasant one.

"I frosted the cake with your tears. Delicioussssss~Sorrow-Drinker, the Observer"-Ganelon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:43 am 

Her gaze looked over White Shadows shape. Searching for what the albino Nezumi's intentions could be. Though Zasha's mind kept retreating back to how she was moving and why she had licked her sword. Then White Shadow had excused it as something odd. The excuse still did not explain her actions for licking Zasha's clearly not poisoned blade. Though she decided not to bring it up under these odd circumstances. Then the Nezumi acted even more odd, Zasha was certain she could figure out what was going on. "I- um... yeah" she cleared her throat, a strange nervous feeling building up. "Yeah, I suppose I should start sleeping more. Maybe I will try to tonight... sorry for you know. Falling asleep, I promise you were not boring... I am just someone who needs to be doing something active or I tend to get drowsy..."

She looked at the pommel of the weapon, cursing. "Gotta fix this-" she quickly mumbled. Glancing to her visiting Nezumi, Zasha ignored the fact she was sitting atop her worktable. So she turned around, using her bed as a surface to take off the pommel. Getting prepared to evaluate the slight damage. Her back to the Nezumi, the wolf spoke loud enough to her so as to get her voice across. "Sorry... but I may have been too sleepy to remember if you told me your name or not... again- I apologize... but should I just call you by the letters on the note you left me?" She asked this while eyeing the pommel, frustrated by her own screw up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:28 pm 

Best Couple (1)

A slight chuckle left the Nezumi's lips at the explanation that Zasha didn't remember her name. "It is White Shadow." Once she was done chuckling she looked at the smith and frowned slightly. "Your still bothered by me licking your blade aren't you?" As she said this, it was in the tone of a statement, an indisputable fact. Sighing, she laid back on the workbench, staring up at the ceiling. As she did so she twirled one of her fingers in the air, humming a lullaby like tune as she did so. "Just so you know, I haven't been this talkative in a long time...That's a good thing by the way. I don't know how long I'll be able to visit you, or if I can continue doing so after this meeting, but I just wanted to let you know, that I am comfortable around you." As strange as it was for the assassin, she had to admit that as fact. For some, unknown reason, whenever she talked with Zasha she felt...free.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:58 am 

It did not seem to matter, her startled behavior would be the death of her creations. White Shadow had spoken her thoughts, she had been wondering. So she tossed the spherical pommel onto the bed and sat on it. Turned and facing White Shadow, tapping her left handed claws on her stomach. She prodded at the beds plain blanket with her right.
"I understand where you are coming from, but by the fires I forge metals in I will tell you something." Zasha reached back and picked up the pommel again. Tapping her claws now against that instead of her stomach. "-and this is something my mentore told me. 'Don't tell yourself you can't do something, tell yourself you can do anything'' meaning if you wanted to visit me, then visit me. Just dont creep in the shadow" Another rare occurance, Zasha chuckled to herself and spoke in a humorous tone. Quickly sighing soon after "Which is ironic since I stay here all night and day... making weapons and armors with my very spirit. Not making friends or even enemies. Just existing."

She got up, then walked to White Shadow. Placing the pommel in White Shadows hand. Then closing her fingers around it. "Keep this, and don't be like me, afraid to meet new people. I mean, you may be comfortable with me yet we know nothing about each other. Nothing but our names and that we like weaponry. We are strangers... and if you are not able to be open with someone you say you are comfortable with-" Zasha crossed her arms and shrugged. "What was your plan? 'get to know me' then be straight forward, leaving without a goodbye... never to see me again since you were not suppose to make a..." she thought of a nice sounding word "... friend?" Zasha lowered her head "Sorry about the rant... it's just that whenever I get close to others they always end up..." she trailed off. "...yeah"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:44 am 

Best Couple (1)

The albino nezumi sighed heavily at the end of the rant, not in frustration but more in longing. "You see, I do wish to spend more time with you. But...I have prior obligations." With that said her entire body language changed. No longer was she in a slightly playful mood like before, but instead her body went nearly rigid and her eyes downcast, as if saying another word would bring down the wrath of the gods themselves. After a while of silence she finally looked back up and her body began to relax, at least a small amount. It was at this moment that she realized that Zasha had not only placed the pommel in her hand, but still had her hands wrapped around hers. She could feel her heart quicken at the touch, not so much in anticipation but happiness. "I...Zasha..." Then, without worning, she embraced the smith with all the joy of a child. It was at this that tears began to fall from her crimson eyes, years of bottled up emotion spilling out in that small moment of true happiness. Once White Shadow calmed, she slowly let go of Zasha and smiled weakly, "Thank you. I think I might stay a while longer." With that she dragged Zasha over to the nearby bed and sat down, motioning for the smith to do the same. "So, let's get to know each other hmm? Ask away, I'll say what I can."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:08 pm 

Shocked from the hug, she stiffened. No one had really ever given her a hug before, and it was kind of nerve racking. She barely knew what she was suppose to do, so Zasha just patted White Shadow on the back. Then felt even more nervous as she was taken to sit down, told any question would be answered, and she was still recovering from her own outburst... Zasha had not even known where it had come from. This is another reason why I do not get close to people. She thought to herself, still erect in the back in shock of such quick events.

Then forced herself to stop.

She was not some young child to be pampered or treated as though this was one big drama fest, and if she had learned anything about herself over the years. It was that she was a hard ass, and annoyingly stuck up... and she would show it tonight. "A, I want to know what the hell your job is. B, I want to know something about you that is not just a mysterious albino Nezumi that licks poison off her cross bows bolts, which I had never even seen such a cross bow before!" Zasha took a small breath. "Also for C, I want to know why we are acting like this, and for D." Zasha's voice showed her thoughts on how obvious it all was.

"For D I want to know why you find me so attractive and why I am not against it. I mean, hell... I have extremely sharp metal attached to my claws... and try not to laugh, but last time I got angry I threw a rather expensive helmet and it took the head off one of my training dummies out back. I may be shy when I meet knew people... but I am not usually as shy as how I was at the festival or earlier with you." She shrugged "Now, answer my questions and I will answer any you have."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:35 am 

Best Couple (1)

The air was still and quiet, only the nearby furnace's crackling filling the consuming void that had surrounded the pair. White Shadow just say there, a blank expression on her features. Well...that was thorough. After blushing for a bit she finally breathed in to clear her mind, and once her breath was expelled she smiled weakly. "That obvious huh?" With a sigh she looked away into the flames, their orange glow highlighting her burning eyes. "Like I said, I'll answer what I can...In terms of occupation, most would call me an assassin, and that is a pretty fair comparison." With that she went silent, indicating she had no more to say on that matter. As soon as the dreadful silence began to return, the albino turned back around, looking far less forelorn. "Now, something you might want to know about me is that I get bored quite easily, your the first person that has truly been able of keeping my attention for long periods of time so congratulations are in order I suppose." With a pause, she hesitated on something, her lips attempting to form words for something but were quickly squelched. Licking her lips, she continued, most likely to remove the dryness in her mouth. "And...I'm an orphan." She let that hang in the air briefly before continuing.

"On to why I'm acting like 'this', not too sure to be honest...might have something to do with that last question though..." Once again she trailed off, though far less omniously than the last few times, as her blush began to reform. "And...I don't know, maybe it is your knowledge of weapons or just the fact your the first person in a LONG time that hasn't bored me that wasn't out to kill me." Stopping briefly, she considered her next words carefully. "But I do care about you...reason I've been so mysterious, to keep you safe." With that White Shadow seemed to relax visibly. "Alright, now, why are you so shy? Where did you learn to become a blacksmith so well? Oh and don't forget something interesting about yourself that I don't know."

Last edited by skullheadsoldiers on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:02 pm 

Her eyes only got wider as she was told these things by White Shadow. "An assassin?, Orphan... and I was right, you are attracted to me... this is, a bunch to take in at once..." she said in a shocked tone. Letting a little time pass, Zasha nodded to herself If you were an assassin you would probably not appreciate someone judging you, and besides. Her job is part of the world we live in, nothing wrong with that unless she was hired to kill me or someone in my community, then there would be issues. "Okay, I think I understand more about you, and I promised questions about my past... so, here we go."

She cleared her throat, ready to explain about herself even as the facts about White Shadow floated around in her mind. You sure know how to pick'em Zasha. Though cleared it away as she opened her lips. "All of your questions are kind of tied together with me. I got this job after-" she closed her eyes for a moment. "You know actually, it is kind of hard to remember... I can't retell most of my child hood because of a blow I suffered to my head by a rock I think... huh, ouch." She held her forehead with one hand as a sharp pain started up. Years of nightmares resurfacing. "I- I, I... I remember my mother pushing me away, h-her name is... I don't know, she- she got killed by a rock fall... I- I believe it was, I- I forget uhm." She helf her head tighter as there was more memories before letting her breath out, her right golden eye slightly bloodshot before she took a sniff and looked at White Shadow. She was sad "I lost my mother when I was young- too young... I am sorry, you probably never knew your mother and here I am talking about losing mine... anyway, she died by a rock fall an- and I was orphaned myself for pretty much most of my life, raised by the city of Rydauge and it's inhabitants. That is where I answer how I became a blacksmith... the current blacksmith at the time took me on, teaching me the skills they harbored and how to fight with weapons and defend myself... they passed away and I was left the smithy, I don't remember how long ago, but I don't even think I was that old. Not around the age I am now anyway. That is how I became a blacksmith, it is very uneventful, but I guess I have something in common with you around the fact of the whole weapons and orphan thing. Anyway, I don't now about the whole shy thing, I just never communicated with anyone the same after my mothers death, only taking up my work and doing that the rest of my life pretty much I guess. My sword and metals were my best friends, are my best friends I suppose. Then something interesting about myself, well... I guess there is nothing for that besides, as dark as it sounds. The only interesting thing about my life is that my mother was killed by a rockfall and I am not social. If you count that as interesting I suppose." She shrugged "I have never needed to do anything but make weapons and armors my whole life up to now... so I have not really spent much time away doing other things" her eyes seemed to spark up slightly before going back to normal "I guess I like color red, if that is anything interesting."

"And I, uhm... have gotten closer to somebody extremely recently. As close as I have ever been to someone. That's about it. You have pretty much asked the questions to uncover all about me" her arms tightened slightly "I guess you have nothing else to learn about me now... so." Her voice still strong but slightly angry and even more slightly sad, Zasha realized White Shadow was probably going to leave now. So, while her muscles were still tight in frustration, she managed loosened her grip on White Shadows hand and moved to get up as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 am 

Best Couple (1)

The albino nezumi just sat there in silence, having no words to say as Zasha spoke of her past, and in relatively more detail than she had. Great job, first person you actually can get along with and already your putting yourself in a bad position. As the story continued, the assassin couldn't stop staring into those fascinating eyes, particularly the one that had gone bloodshot. What could've happened to cause such pain in just trying to remember. Even though the smith claimed a rock slide of some kind, something inside White Shadow suggested there was more. And I have no right to inquire, not after how vague I've been. Her thoughts froze. To keep her alive. New fears began to bury themselves deep inside her. She shouldn't be getting so close to someone, anyone for that matter. It would be a distraction on missions as well as it would endanger Zasha. But...

As her mind finally calmed enough to register what was happening around her, she relized a detail that the smith had revealed. Her favorite color is red. My eyes are red...Why would she find such an ugly color to be beautiful. Even though she thought that, White Shadow didn't completely believe red was a horrible pigment. She did hate how much hatred it brought on her though, for that is what most people saw first, her fur being hidden by her clothing. And that was all they needed to call her "cursed" and a "bad omen" before the eventual near stonings by some. Stop thinking, pay attention! Her mind screamed at the whirlwind of thoughts. Once the storm had calmed the nezumi felt a small tug on her hand. She thinks I'm leaving... Without a word she tightened her grip, not letting go. "Zasha..." She gulped, now what, she would have to leave soon. I can stay a little longer. Taking in a breath, she looked back into those glorious eyes with her own crimson orbs. Say something you twit. "Umm...You have pretty eyes..." YOU IDIOT!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:02 am 

She herself was uncertain about many things. Whether or not this was for nothing. If she was going to regret not socializing ever and not ever getting close to someone and if she was going to have to try and forget this ever happened. "Okay, look I only wanted to ever be alone to work... but talking to you has changed that and if you want to leave and-" she stopped suddenly. "Did you just say I have pretty eyes?" Zasha turned and looked into a window they certantly glow, but... "Thank you" she said in a stunned voice. "Uhm... your hands kind of tight for a nezum- oh what the hell"

Zasha sat back down and embraced White Shadow fiercly. "You are the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time and I don't want you to go... please just sleep here for the night and leave in the dawn. I want to at least spend a night knowing you were with me before everything goes back the way it was. Before I probably never see you again. I may be tough but it is hard to say my feelings... escpecially ones about love and all the lovey dovey stuff accompanying it for blazes sake."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:40 am 

Best Couple (1)

A sad smile crept over the albino's lips as the processed what the request was. "Zasha I don't think..." She paused. Why was she even here if she had to leave, just to get to know her more. I'm sure they won't need me for a while... She locked eyes with the smith once more, still in the embrace. They might kill me if they do though and I'm not there to comply. The warmth and comfort of the embrace entencified. Ah screw it... "Alright, I'll stay for the night, but I'll have to leave by dawn." As she said this, she pulled back smiling softly, a small blush developing on her cheeks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:49 pm 

Zasha lay down on her bed, and if she was one to blush she would have also, but as it was. She eyed the Nezumi just as she pulled her close in another embrace. This one more meaningful and different, yet also the same in a way as Zasha finally felt red on the cheeks. "You know, I have spent lots of time thinking about what it is like to care for somebody emotionally. Not in the way I cared about the blacksmith that mainly raised me and the whole city, but a way that I can say I love somebody and truly feel it in my heart..." she trailed off, a small smiled forming on her face as she let the headache from her memories subside into thoughts about White Shadow. "It is like something I never could have imagined, meeting you..." White Shadow could never truly know this, but it took all of Zasha's energy to admit she loved the Nezumi even if it was not a direct 'I love you' "And I never thought the one I would share a night with was a Nezumi and admit my feelings all at the same time... a female, Albino Nezumi at that."

Then Zasha blew out the candle.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:29 pm 

Best Couple (1)

Sleep, it was something that White Shadow knew very little of. Not that she didn't rest her eyes, or even take naps, but she had never truly slept before. It was, wonderful, and terrifying. How could she react fast enough to guard herself in this state, she was vaguely aware that someone else was with her. Who was that again? Images of a kind, if stern blacksmith filled her mind causing a soft warmth to envelope her chest. That's right, she was in bed with someone she truly cared for. Zasha... That name alone sent calm and wondrous thoughts through every inch of her very being. If the albino wasn't sure before, she was now. Zasha was the reason she could sleep. And she embraced it, nothing could stop this dream from ending nothing could...

Blood, cold, and sticky seemed to cloud her vision of the love of her life. NO! Visions of the smith mercilessly killed before her eyes clouded any more thoughts of peace and happiness. A cold sweat drenched her sleeping form as her fears were given life in her dreams. Now she remembered why she truly never slept, to escape the nightmares. Waking with a start, some part of her forced calm to supercede panic, allowing her to realize that nothing truly had happened. But it so easily could... Looking down at her sleeping lover she smile weakly. She doesn't deserve such a fate. But another part of her knew that Zasha would be hurt if she didn't come back. Torn, she hesitated in leaving the smith's side. This is for her. With that she silently got up, using her years of practiced stealth to now not wake up her partner. Once she was free she tucked Zasha back in and smiled. Picking up a piece of paper she began to write down a note...

Dear Zasha

I must now depart from your company, while I hate to do this more than you know. It is both due to my occupation, and to protect you from those who might intend to hurt me. I will try to return when I am able, but when that is I do not know. Just, take care of yourself, for I might need your services in the near future.

-WS

Once it was finished, she placed the farewell letter on the smith's chest. With that, she departed, the light of a new day in her wake.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:40 pm 

Flashes of the night went through her mind.... a nightmare, sound as lightning and thunder as it shocked her brain, her mother death played in her mind once more after day's of silence Why now!? why more nightmares!?. Eyes wide as she startled awake in the night. She was grasping White shadows arm though had not apparently woke her up, which was when Zasha felt the Nezumi shake. She has dreams too... the wolf thought softly, though it was not surprising. Eyes growing heavy with drowsiness, Zasha slowly pulled her thin blankets onto White Shadow. Then lay her head back and tried to sleep, when she did, there was no nightmares this time.

As the dawns light shone into the room. Zasha's eyes blinked open, the soft dawn light striking her iris's pleasantly with only comfort. Her hand felt the bed next her her... expecting to feel the arm of White shadow, though only striking air, then the very thin blanket she had put over the Nezumi. She winced, then closed her eyes, rolling over onto her belly she then put a pillow over her eyes, a soft crinkling noise making her ears twitch between her bed and her chest. Groaning, she got to her knees and draped the thin blanket over her shoulders, the air slightly chilled. Then slowly picked up a crumpled peace of parchment, the source of the noise.

"What-?" she thinned out the parchment and read the words on it. "Dear Zasha... I must now depart from your company... hate to do this more than you know... to protect you... those who might intend to hurt me... return when I am able... take care of yourself... might need your services in the near future..." her eyes closed once more. "-WS..." she sighed " damn it White Shadow..." her voice slightly turned to a growl, and some of her iron claws pierced the note in three neat holes. Shaking her head in ever so slight anger. She got up and threw the blanket off her shoulders onto the bed along with the note. Getting dressed and ready for the day wearing the basic wolf clothing and putting on her usual studded leather leggings. "I can't let this get to me." She growled, grabbing a bucket of ores and going outside to the anvil and furnace. She was ready to shape and temper some iron, though found her self checking the streets and rooftops, Quickly she shook her head and scolded herself. "Get on with your life, you knew what would happen, now get over it..." she growled to herself once more." Beginning to heat some metal and get ready to make another blade with the skills of a sword smith taught by her mentor.

For a moment, she wondered where Marcus-Till was. Brushing it off just as quick, that cat gave her an eerie feeling anyway. Probably the spots on him or some other reason she did not get at all.