All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:26 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

With the new chat changes, our chat rules have been updated under the "Board Rules and Regulations".

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:57 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Alright, guys, there will be a slight change when it comes to the standards of the Cave. It has always been a step between Beta and Alpha at 10 sentences with the grammar meant to be of the basic variety. However, recently it has become the norm that most who write there are not putting as much effort as those who write in the other sections, literally only hitting the bare minimum standards and nothing more. The standards of Cave were originally set as such because it was meant to be a privilege and not just a place for people to get their internet jollies off. Thought and effort needed to be put into the posts because the explicit detailed content was meant to be the icing on the cake rather than the whole cake.

Being as such, the standards of the Cave will be changed as follows:

-Sentence count is now 15, with 5 words per each sentence.
    -Grammar has to be better, not to the standards of Alpha but people should take the time to write a coherent post.

The new standards for this forum start now, but a small grace period will be given to allow people a chance to adjust. Any questions or concerns feel free to message an Admin.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:32 am 

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.

Added a "Contest" subforum to "General News and Info" so that everything contest-related can be seen at a glance, from past winners to the current contests happening!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:55 pm 

Owner

We've created a new subforum under "Roleplay Chatter" called "Miscellaneous Interest Checks"!

"Got an idea, but aren't sure where to put it? This is the forum for you! Post up your idea and whatever you think needs fleshing out before you put it to the test in a forum. Discuss to your heart's content so that you have a better idea of where you'll be writing it and with whom the interest lies!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:53 pm 

Owner

Newsletter, is done and can be found in the newsletter thread. Mentor hiring is over for the time being, but stay tuned for when we seek more staff. Site will be getting some updates tonight along with some new mods. Information can be found here: Site Maintenance

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:30 am 

Owner

Alright everyone. The updates are still not done. This is largely due to the fact that I asked for several things to be changed and done, to an already heavily modded board as it is. We are likely one of the only boards who share the same software as we do that have all of the mods and customization as others because Asteria and I feel that Creative Freedom should be the very best that is can be, regardless of the expense or time that it takes. Below is the list of mods that have been completed and the rest that need to be done. The work should be done by tonight with no downtime, but the look of the site will be off, due to my having to go into the backend and redo all of the cosmetic fixes by hand because they reset whenever we update.

Completed Updates
  • Share on Mod
  • Portal Mod
  • Tapatalk
  • User Status Mod
  • Board Software update to the latest.

Updates left to be completed
  • Expanded Profile Mod
  • Simple Comments Mod
  • Like Mod
  • Arcade Mod

As usual if you see any errors at all post them here: Error Tracker

Thank you all for your patience and we hope that you enjoy the updates when they are finally done.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:30 pm 

Owner

Rules updated.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:45 pm 

Owner

Word censorship has been turned on, but users who are not bothered by swearing can turn off word censorship via the user control panel in their board preferences=> display options.

Last edited by Eferhilda on Thu May 05, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Made correction to where the censorship on/off was located.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:57 pm 

Owner

Server is being moved to a new host! We will be down for roughly an hour!

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:28 am 

Owner

We have moved! This should function better and cost less!