All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Atlygaea Kingdom Updates
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:35 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

This is where you can look to see any updates to the plot in this kingdom, updates to the OOC, and the like at a quick glance.

First update is to the "Weather/Fashion" section to include a paragraph on "tattoos":
Asteria wrote:
Another aspect of their fashion is tattoos. Ornamental tattoos, no matter the placement, are encouraged and can show what part of the area you're from, who you're related to, your title and rank. Clothing is often modified to show off pieces that they are most proud of, some sporting tattoos on the face, getting them at a younger age and touched up or added to as they grow.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:14 pm 

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.

As a general note:

There will be a "Coliseum" forum for this kingdom, to hold the gladiatorial events that we've made mention of. For these, there will be scheduled fights between members (those that sign up) and an amount of time to finish the thread to move on to the next round. If, for one reason or another, the fight doesn't reach completion, whomever was in the lead (as figured by the leaders) will advance.

This arena will be located on the outermost limits of "Indartir".
Asteria wrote:
Holding the Gladiatorial fights of old, with a mechanized twist, this is where any events will be held for the entertainment of those from or visiting Atlygaea.

The arena itself keeps influence of the old, utilizing stone blocks and pillars for the base of its setup. But, where these fights include mechanized machines, no stone would contain them, thusly giving need to reinforce it with metal to keep the spectators safe. Its length is unrivaled by any other structure in its area, the seating capable of housing the entirety of its residency with additional seats for those not from their kingdom.

In relation to the cities, it resides within the outermost limits of Indartir, allowing for the nobles to have an easier time attending.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:51 am 

Owner

The Coliseum is officially created!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:36 am 

Owner

Atlygaea is officially open and reworked! Accepting character sheets and posts (pending approval of said character). :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:13 pm 

Owner

As I thought I'd had it written in the description, I apparently didn't. It's been added into the breakdown of the military on their Information Breakdown, but I've also added a note here.

Those in Atlygaea's military (whether past service or current) would have learned "Krav Maga" as a fighting style.