All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sultry in Pink
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Why Hey there I'm Sultryinpink but really just call me a nickname like...girly...ya I like that.

So anyways I love to rp. I like real life drama, I like family roleplays, I like guyxguy and girlxgirl, I like different roleplays, I do like supernatural roleplays too I like easy going roleplays, I don't feel that if the rp i I somehow always wind up playing the guy but I don't really mind. I have a crazy mind and I like to push boundaries BIG time. I explore the uncomfortable themes like: Sexuality, Sex, Violence, psychopaths, sociopaths, criminals, drug addicts, drunks, truly depressed, cannibalism etc.
Or I just like to roleplay and usually with violence included. You will find with most of my guy characters main ones if they are demons they have the power to control fire....because I love fire. Not much a fan of anime and if I use an anime picture it has to look close to as normal as possible.
!blush !zombie !snicker !talkbiz !want !whisper XD !nuu T_T =_= !meow

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Sultry in Pink
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:00 pm 

Hi !
I like you love to rp in many different styles, mainly violence included x3
I've only joined today, and hope to rp with you in future? =D

"Purple haze is all in my brain, lately things don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky," - Jimi Hendrix
'99 % carbohydrate 1% childrens soul'
"Remember how it feels when someone you love leaves you, or dies. Would it have hurt so much if you didn't care?" - Mikkeneko

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:03 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! I think you will find that the types of rps that you enjoy are also the same as most of our members here as well, so I am sure that you will find something here that suit your tastes. If you need any help in how things run here please just ask as we are a friendly, helpful, though sometimes crazy group of people.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:31 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Hi! Welcome.... thats all I got for now

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

Ooooh! Hello!! Dead pleased to meet you! I love dark RPers, you lot are the best kind of players! =D

Anyway I'm a fellow too-many-guy-leads person, hehe! Anyway I'll see you about! Hope to RP with you soon!

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3