All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mee! <3
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hi! My name is Jacqueline and this is my first time on here! I love roleplaying as a wolf cause I think it's really fun, but that's just me. !blush I never have and never will take offense to bullying so you might as well not even try! I can't wait to make lots of friends and I've heard great things about this site so I hope they're true. Oh and if you all like being a wolf you should download Wolf Quest cause it's so awesome! Well anyways, I hope you like me and I hope you choose to be my friend instead of my enemy or something like that! Thanks! =D [/u]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Mee! <3
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:54 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! Glad to have yet another wolf lover to join are crazy and diverse pack! We are a fun and friendly group though so you should not have to worry about anyone being mean to you or bullying. Those are things that we don't go for here so you are surely safe. If you need anything please do not hesitate to ask as all members are eager to assist the new ones get acquainted with the site.

Now what is this wolf Quest that you speak of?

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:39 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome to the website ;) I have wolfquest at the moment, but it grew a bit boring for me. Efer : Wolfquest.org

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:01 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hello and welcome fellow wolfy, the names LBW and Im the mean mod of the site =D and yes I agree wolf quest is rather boring. But thats my personal opinion, but im sure you will have no problem fitting in especially with the other wolf lovers, there are lots of rps for you to join, just take a gander in the future rp section. but anyway Welcome ABOARD!
*Dashes into the woods with her black tail held high*

-LBW

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:45 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ahoy hoy,

Welcome aboard! I'm a bit late with the greetings, but I suppose late is better then none. Umm...well I've enough enemies, most of whom I've never met or ever crossed paths with but well...them's the rules I suppose. So no worries, I've no intent on crossing you. Not intentionally anyways.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Welcome and Hi!

~Master to Butler Vilora