All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ello!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello everyone!

I'm Vanessa, and I am Canadian woo, ~cue the welcoming beaver~. I've been writing since I was 9ish or so, and I'm now a non troublesome teenager *cough* in highschool. However my dad and all the family on his side are German, and I just got back from an 11 journey home from Germany (you guys would facepalm at how many times I had to go and fix my "y" in my words, since on the European keyboard z and y are switched places).

Now that my ramblings are starting to get off hand, it's nice to meet you guys and see you around! =D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Ello!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:11 pm 

*Cracks open the maple syrup*

Fresh pancakes and warm welcomes I say! Here, here! Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, and have fun. Get yourself acquainted and rp!

Nice to meet you ^_^

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:22 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! Nice to have another Canadian here, got quite a few of you Northerners here XB But I say the more the merrier of any kind and it is a pleasure to meet you. We have a lot to offer and a great group of welcoming and friendly though sometimes crazy people. I like to think it is part of the charm of Creative Freedom that we are such a wild and crazy bunch, though the nibbling can get tiresome when they get down to the bone.

But please take your time to look around the place and if you need anything do not hesitate to ask.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:27 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

*Rides in on a moose throwing bacon and trailing a Canadian Flag...*

'ELLO THAR! I'm Canadian too, eh! Nice to see you!

*Hands over a plate of maple cookies*

Have some, luh!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm 

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes! Nice to meet you too, and I assure you, the pleasure is mine. :) And yes, crazy does add charm to a place.

Woo hoo, maple syrup! Now, if only there was snow here to pour it onto! Sounds weird perhaps...don't judge until you've tried it, eh?...snow and maple syrup, eh...I couldn't have gotten more canadian there.

Woo~ a moose! *grabs for bacon* !want Nice to see ya too! Yay, free cookies. mmmm...maple cookies...thanks! xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:14 am 

Ahoy hoy,

Welcome aboard fellow Canuckistonian! I think this is the most Canadians I've seen on one site before.

Mmmmm...delicious, delicious bacon...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (7)

too... many... canadians.... eh?

Sorry, I'm with Rogue Gamer, I've never seen this many canadians on one site... save for a queer forum I was one for a long time... but a lot of gays like to move north. go figure.

Anywho, welcome to the site, if you have any questions, or comments, feel free to message myself or any other staff member, and we will do our absolute best to help out. Just think of this site as one big, happy family.. that needs plenty of medication. Feel free to be yourself and have fun, but we do ask that you respect your fellow rp-ers, and follow the rules, which are primarily based on common sense. Other than the stuffy, modish stuff, welcome, have fun, and awesome avatar!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:24 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Alright I am back... my brain is dead so Hi!

~Master to Butler Vilora