All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: hello creative freedom
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:06 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

hello everyone, my name is spirit of the north or spirit for short. I live in ak (alaska) and I am 22 years old. I love anime and wolves as well as writing rps. If anyone want to rp let me know I can play as anyone male or female.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:14 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey honey!! Glad you joined us!! I am poitive you will love it here like I do. Anyway welcome!! We seriously need to Rp!! *hugs* Again glad you joined!!! :D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:12 am 

Ahoy hoy,

Suppose I should get around to some more of these introductions and what not. I generally go by Rogue, although truth be told I've never rightly understood the where/why/how that nickname came to be. You love wolves, and anime, so perchance have you ever seen Wolfs Rain? Took a very long time for me to finally get my grubby hands on a copy of that one...the power of the interwebs is truely mighty, but I've always preferred forking the cash out for such things.

Anywho...so welcome aboard, no doubt you'll have fun here.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:40 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! Yet another wolf and anime lover, I am sure that you will fit in just fine here and find this place to be a second home for your, roleplaying, writing and social needs. WE have a lot to offer here so please take your time and look around the place and if you find yourself lost or in need of help please do not hesitate in asking.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Don't eat the nuts in the red bowls. They're for turians and quarians.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:15 pm 

HI! And welcome! Dont be afraid of the warnings. Ok well maybe a little afraid. Im M_D, and I know youll fit right in :D

She sits among the pieces of broken glass and photographs~Reluctantly releases the last of what was her past~It struck without warning or did she just ignore the signs~In those dark clouds forming behind those silver lines~The door it slammed like thunder and the tears they fell like rain~And the warnings from her family whirl like a hurricane~She's drowning in emotions and she cannot reach the shore~She's alive but can she survive the storm~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:19 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

thanks guys now i have to see who will rp with me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

I have to say that is an awesome sig!!!

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!