All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Well hello.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:09 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Well hello Creativians. Names Gin. Been looking for a place to comfortably RP for about three years now... Gaia Online is getting old. And the updates only make me dislike it more. I don't know if I'll be staying... But, while I am here, I'll be sure to make my stay memorable... My RPC usually does leave a print.
Caution: Gin uses tends to use Blood, and occasionally gore in his posts. His posting style is quite different from those who calmly go forth with happy posts.

Gin may also tend to begin big battles, seeing he enjoys IC fighting.

Gin may seem to be "GodModding," but he is not. His posting style is just... Eccentric. Four months after a post, he may revert back to one of his first to start some drama.

Gin can be very confusing. Sometimes you have to be a genius to figure out what exactly is happening. READ CAREFULLY.

Gin NEVER GodMods. He may seem invincible at times, but there is ALWAYS a weak point, though it may never be mentioned. It may be said, but in a way that you have to really think.

Gin cannot think of Cautions very easily. This post took him ten minutes to write... And now there will be no more cautions until he can think of more. Thank you for your time.

~:Gin:~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Well hello.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:19 am 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Mercy has decided that Gin is cool!! (Mercy being Me)

Hello and welcome to the fantastic world of crazy people who run nude...

Ok well nobody has done that yet, but I don't doubt that it will eventually happen :D

If you need anything don't hesitate to PM me. I'll be glad to help.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:29 am 

Mercury_11 wrote:
Mercy has decided that Gin is cool!! (Mercy being Me)

Hello and welcome to the fantastic world of crazy people who run nude...

Ok well nobody has done that yet, but I don't doubt that it will eventually happen :D

If you need anything don't hesitate to PM me. I'll be glad to help.

Will do. -Puts my pants back on.-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:37 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom. Someone else who speaks of themselves in the third person, Eferhilda approves of this. XD

But really welcome to Creative Freedom I hope you enjoy your time here with us and that we make enough of an impression to tempt you to stay. Lots of crazy people doing a lot of crazy things, is generally the atmosphere here so I am sure you will fit in here just fine. Just take your time and look around, read the rules and see how we do things here and I am sure this will be your new rp home.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:49 am 

Ahoy hoy,

I hear of it sporadically, but have never investigated this 'Gaia Online' thing. Perhaps it's for the best; I do not mix well with newfangled technology. Hell, Messenger has more bells and whistles then I know what to do with. Nudges? Background images? And those blasted Emoticons...*heavy sigh*

Well, welcome aboard and all that good stuff.

Post subject: Well...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:47 am 

Gaia Online is good for its Community, and most times the RPing forums, but at most times it's hard to get into those RPs, because all the good ones have very complicated forms to fill out, putting your RPC in ultimate detail.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:19 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

welcome aboard new strange person. I'm sure and the rest of your personalities will fit in quite well. Volatile approves this message, and everytime you speak in third person, Volatile kills a kitten that actually never existed in the first place

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:45 am 

Hmm... I dislike most cats... Third-Person it is!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:03 pm 

Well now, I can breathe easier knowing that this noob isn't really in dangered oon the first post so now...

My badge and sig says it all and if you need any help feel free to contact someone other than me. ^_^ Nah I'm kidding, you can come to me whenever you feel like you need protection. This is why I'm here although people here know how to handle themselves so jump on in and feel free to like... help me with my job whenever you want........ please? T_T

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:14 pm 

jenise24 wrote:
Well now, I can breathe easier knowing that this noob isn't really in dangered oon the first post so now...

I've been RPing for six years. I am not a noob. I am a Newb. Learn the difference, and we won't have problems in the future.