All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Umm well I'm rather nervous about joining since this will be second forum I've ever joined. I was on my old forum for two years so this is rather new and kinda scary. I feel like a newbie all over again. *Rubs neck* So, I'm Sakari, I'm not new to be Rping since I've been doing so for nearly two years. I know Eferhilda through my old forum and we speak and are rather close to one another. I enjoy reading and writing and making my anime music videos in which you can see one in my signature >.< Still working on them as they need to be developed a lot more.

I'm praying that I get accepted xD So...I'm just gonna scuttle off and try and find a nice Rp to join or to set one up >.< Please be nice! <3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Hey Welcome Sakari! It is totally fine to be nervous but take a few breaths alright! We are a great fun group of people! We are really welcoming and helpful so don't worry! We love to have fun and have new members! Trust me it won't be long till you feel right at home and as if you have been here forever! :D Relax be yourself and soon you will wonder why you were ever nervous! No one is mean and if they are let me know and I will take care of it. ;) But I don't think you will have that problem here. :D

I am Phantom your local confused person. :D I am friendly and stuff so if you want to just chat and stuff feel free to PM me. :D I know you are going to have a lot of fun here!

So look around and I look forward to seeing you around here!

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:05 pm 

Lol thank you for such a very warm welcome : ) Not often you get that. Maybe a few Hello and welcomes but never something as elaborate. And trust me. I'm a newbie on this thread so I will most likely be messaging you rather a lot >.> You'll wish you never offered your services up for me to message you if I'm in trouble xD I'm just excited and nervous so no breaths for me :P

Can't wait to get started though! Need to think up of some Rp ideas first though *Scratches head* Truly confusing part XD <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:07 pm 

You know what the best part about new people is? They're nice and soft... None of those hard, jaggedy edges that oldies have. And no one likes sharp bits between their teeth.

I mean... Hi! I'm Goblin. It's nice to meat you. I mean... meet you. Yeah. That's what I meant. I would never eat anyone, really!

On another, slightly related note, if only to get off that topic... You can always join my RP!

...For Man, no rest and no ending. He must go on, conquest beyond conquest. First this little planet with its winds and ways, and then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him and at last out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of space and all the mysteries of time, still he will be beginning.

Rule #1, don't match wits with someone with an MBA in Psychology, you will ALWAYS lose, if only because they can **** you off in 10 seconds flat. True story...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:10 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

Don't worry Saraki I am happy to help in any way I can! And yes I know about thinking up RP ideas! Sometimes I have floods of them then other times I am totally dry!

Hm..... I need to work on finding you some medication Goblin.... I will ask Efer about it! :P

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:11 pm 

>.< Oh no. I think I'm going to get eaten *Hides behind a rock*
What kind of Rp is it? I'm not really used to group Rps, I guess I better get started, I've always been 1x1 : o <3

Thank god it's not just me Phantom xD Sometimes when I'm creative I just want to work on my videos and that is when my brain goes dead >.<

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 pm 

Hey! I am on meds. Imagine all the trouble I could get into if I weren't! Then all of the delicious new folks would be mine! Mine I say! MINE!

Eh-hem... I'm okay. Now what was the point I was getting at? Oh yeah! It's a group RP, but don't you worry, we're all friendly here. And I'm also willing to answer any question you might have about what's going on and where. If you can get through my tendencies to ramble on about things that have nothing to do with the point and sort them out from what the point is.

http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&p=7923#p7923 This is the IC

http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=705 And this one is the OOC

...For Man, no rest and no ending. He must go on, conquest beyond conquest. First this little planet with its winds and ways, and then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him and at last out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of space and all the mysteries of time, still he will be beginning.

Rule #1, don't match wits with someone with an MBA in Psychology, you will ALWAYS lose, if only because they can **** you off in 10 seconds flat. True story...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 pm 

Lol thank you : ) I'll gladly take a look and hopefully join my first Rp! :) EXCITED NOW! And please don't eat me >.<

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:31 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

well i see you've met some of our stranger members but that's all good. Any friend of Efer's is a friend of mine so welcome aboard and really looking forward to seeing you in game. Nice vid by the way, i'll be looking forward to more of those too. And just to throw this out there, i don't know what it is about your avatar but it's freakin hawt!

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:41 pm 

Lol I'll look forward to seeing you around too : ) Glad you enjoyed my video it's for a competition that I entered for. I may set up a thread and put my videos up in it but I don't know where to put that. And I'm glad you think my Avatar is hot XD Might be the blonde hair and gigantic boobs >.>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:44 pm 

If you want to post you videos you can go to the Personal works and creation forum and make a new topic and post your stuff. :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:47 pm 

Ah thank you : )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:48 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

actually i think it's the pose, dunno it's just sexy lol and good luck with the contest!

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:52 pm 

Thank you : ) There are a lot of amazing AMV artists that joined, I hope that I at least place <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:45 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Nice to see you finally taking some steps to becoming part of this family. I am sure you will enjoy yourself here as you can people are friendly and more inviting then the other site we use to belong to.

On a side note I did have to remove your video from your sig, as it stretched out the page way too much. But I made a thread for you in the personal works section and posted it there for you.

Have fun and if you need anything just ask.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:51 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello. Welcome to our wonderful family. I think you'll do just fine here. We have zombies, vampires, an inch tall person, wolves (lots of those) vampires, werebears, witches, and people that are still trying to figure it out (like phantom) I am a vampire. Sorry but I do not glitter. I'm not a glam vamp.

If you're really crazy don't let Phantom know because he will put you on meds.... eek.

Haha. Anyways if you need anything go ahead and send me or any others a PM and they will more likely than not help you out. By the way my name is Mercury, but some just call me Mercy for short

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:59 pm 

LOL, I only put people on meds when they become a danger to new people! :P

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:44 am 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Don't believe him Sakari. He's just as evil as any of us that are here. He's part vampire, its his nature to trick you! *Waves arms and runs hiding from Phantom behind a fake plant*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:48 am 

Ahoy hoy,

Fairly new myself. AMVs huh? I try to sit in on the AMV competitions those few times I get to attend a convention. I'd watch your video, but the interwebs where I am is rather strictly monitored, I'm honestly surprised I manage to sign into any message boards. YouTube, for instance, is out of bounds. So naturally, my friends send me all sorts of links for cool, funny, and weird videos and movie/game previews. Just because they know I can't watch them. *fist to palm*

Ah well, get settled in and have fun. Some brilliant writers here. I've really got to get some character bios done up. *wanders off*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:43 pm 

Thank you Efe! : ) I'm glad that you convinced me to branch out from my old forum and to introduce myself and such. Really happy I have now because at least I have another forum to Rp on and....become famous for 1x1's again XD

Don't worry : ) I'm not that crazy >.> *Manical laugh* MWAHAHAHA!
I don't like sparkling vampires anyway, they suck big time -_-

Yeah, it's just a contest put up by another AMV maker, don't really win anything that big >.<

Look forward to setting up base here!! <3