All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Well for now just call me Darkcloud, I am mainly looking for someone that I can rp with and not be judged for wanting a clean rp. With that said please don't message me at all unless your willing to keep it clean, nothing over pg 13 nothing sexual at all. Otherwise I am up for anything in the roleplay, and please feel free to chat with me even if it is outside of role-play

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 am 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome Darkcloud to our wonderful family. We are all crazy and insane, so there is no need for your sanity here. =)

I am Mercury, or Mercy for short. Here at creative freedom you will find many people to do a clean rp with.

If you need and help or just want to chat don't hesitate to shoot me or any of the others a PM we are friendly.

Catch ya later

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and welcome to Creative Freedom! i am glad that you have found your way here to us and I hope that we do not disappoint. As Mercy has pointed out, there is only one section you need to avoid for that you are looking for and there are plenty of rps and players here that can surely meet your roleplaying needs.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:50 am 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Welcome to a place where creatures abound and sanity is overrated.

In this world only the non-PG 13 stuff is in the caves and you would never see me in those dark caves.

Everyone here has a inner creature/human for me that is Zavyr a shadow shadow mage.

My avatar is of a game look of one of my characters named Thesil.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:08 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Hey welcome to CF! We are a great group and I am sure we can help ya find what you want! Don't worry no one will judge you cause of your PG-13 limit! I am pretty much the same way..... I got roped into one in the cave. :P But yeah I stay pretty clean and if you want you can join my RP Living a Lie in the Beta section! :D I need to get to work on that one again! :D But it is just beginning so we got room! And don't worry I intend to keep it clean.... the worst you will get from me in that one is some violence. Nothing too bad though. :D

So enough with my self advertising! Make yourself at home and relax and have fun!

~Master to Butler Vilora